First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Chii's fiancee
Member
4213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/7/08 , edited 12/7/08
Minna-san,

It was said that chii's parents decided Mio Houjou to be his fiancee... I don't know if this is confirmed. But it really does hurt. Don't you think so?

Full of sorrow,
yumi
Posted 12/7/08
wat?! fiancee? he's only 15 lol and who's mio houjou?
Posted 12/7/08
wait lol i just found out that mio houjou is just 12 years old! dont u think they're too young
Member
164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Under the sky
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
What?! I hope this is just a rumor, they are too young. Where did you find out about this? If this is real, i think i'll start crying.
Posted 12/7/08
wait wait wait wait....................first....can you tell us where you found this out......like send us a link or something.......then i'll try to examine it up....ok? then i'll try to tell if it's true or not......i'm reaaally shocked, btw...becuz chii...chii is....... BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! TTTTTTTTTTTTTT^TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT i don't want thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wishing to be in...
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
no!!!
it cant be!!
fine, if they get married, im going all the way to Japan just to break them up and be with my Chi<3
Posted 12/7/08 , edited 12/7/08
minna i found the website

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_chinen_yuuri_Mio_Houjou's_fiance

but i dont think its true because anyone can answer wiki. i think they're just lying.

oh and i dont know why but i cant find any information abt this girl mio houjou. i mean isnt there supposed to be atleast little bit of info.
because on this website---->http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_mio_houjou
they are saying that she is a actress and a singer and that she is really popular.

and if she is really "popular" i think there would like a website or something abt her.
Posted 12/7/08 , edited 12/7/08
waiiiiiiit the link i just put up are both from wiki answers and i looked at both of them carefully and i realized that it was the same person answering both of the questions. and the username is mio30. sooo i think that she just asked it herself and answered herself. maybe thats why i couldnt find any information abt her. i think she is just a chinen yuri fan, not a actress or a singer or anyone famous
Member
3495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / san diego,california
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
noo i cant believe it
no chii
he should decide for himself
you know ... self decision
Member
4213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

pekyi94 wrote:

minna i found the website

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_chinen_yuuri_Mio_Houjou's_fiance

but i dont think its true because anyone can answer wiki. i think they're just lying.

oh and i dont know why but i cant find any information abt this girl mio houjou. i mean isnt there supposed to be atleast little bit of info.
because on this website---->http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_mio_houjou
they are saying that she is a actress and a singer and that she is really popular.

and if she is really "popular" i think there would like a website or something abt her.


yeah. that's the link i have read. anyway, i did a lot of research too! x[ also, i see nothing. as in even in youtube and photobucket, there's nothing about her. i hope it's just a rumor. i don't like that to happen~~ NO ONE LIKES that to happen~~~

Member
4213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

animecatlover2002 wrote:

wait wait wait wait....................first....can you tell us where you found this out......like send us a link or something.......then i'll try to examine it up....ok? then i'll try to tell if it's true or not......i'm reaaally shocked, btw...becuz chii...chii is....... BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! TTTTTTTTTTTTTT^TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT i don't want thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ok. the links are given by pekyi94. me tooooooo.......i reeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllly DON'T LIKE THIS TO HAPPEN IN ANYWAY~~!!!!!
Member
4213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

Half-bloods wrote:

What?! I hope this is just a rumor, they are too young. Where did you find out about this? If this is real, i think i'll start crying.


i cried for almost an hour or two...
Member
4213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

mochicocoa wrote:

no!!!
it cant be!!
fine, if they get married, im going all the way to Japan just to break them up and be with my Chi<3





6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wishing to be in...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

chinen_yumi wrote:


mochicocoa wrote:

no!!!
it cant be!!
fine, if they get married, im going all the way to Japan just to break them up and be with my Chi<3







Posted 12/8/08

mochicocoa wrote:


chinen_yumi wrote:


mochicocoa wrote:

no!!!
it cant be!!
fine, if they get married, im going all the way to Japan just to break them up and be with my Chi<3









add me too~^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.