First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply membership cards now avaluable ^_^
Member
4223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

kimsamsoo wrote:


helloiamfatty wrote:

username helloiamfatty
gender female
dob 10th jan 97
status member
card 2
thnks


this is ur membership card .... thanks 4 being active ib this group ^_^




thnks!
Creator
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥ UAE ♥
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

juliethon wrote:

user name : juliethon
gender : female
D.O.B : May 7 1994
status : member

card 2


here is ur card ... thanks 4 being active in this group

Creator
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥ UAE ♥
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

animeloverxx wrote:

User name :animeloverxx
Gender : female
D.O.B :January 15 1994
Status : member
Card: 2 plz


here is ur card sis .... thanks 4 being active in this group

Creator
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥ UAE ♥
Offline
Posted 12/8/08 , edited 12/8/08

Amitaliri wrote:

Username:Amitaliri
Gender:female
D.O.B:January 31 1992
Status:member

Card:1


here is ur card ... thanks 4 being active in this group



Creator
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥ UAE ♥
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

talen22 wrote:

username: talen22
gender :male
D.O.B : sep-1-1992
status : member

card number 1

^_^ thx ths is a great group ^_^


oww thanks 4 saying that this is ur card .... thanks 4 being active in this group


Creator
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥ UAE ♥
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

lgm93 wrote:

Username: lgm93
Gender: boy
D.O.B.: August/24/1993
Status: Member
And I like #1



this is ur card ... thanks 4 being active in this group and im with u nobody want sho's card (i dont like his style that much )

Creator
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥ UAE ♥
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

franticpink wrote:

user name : franticpink
gender : female
D.O.B : July 26, 1981
status : member

Card 2, please. And thanks a lot!


this is u card ... thanks 4 being active in this group



u r welcome ^_^
Creator
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥ UAE ♥
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

oreopink wrote:

username: oreopink
gender: Female
dob: june/13/1995
status: member
card: 2


this is ur card ... thanks 4 being active in this group

Creator
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥ UAE ♥
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

RomanceAtHeart wrote:

user name : RomanceAtHeart
gender : Female
D.O.B : August 14
Status : Member

(Can I have all 3? If not...uhh...card 2)


Early please and thank you ^-^


those r ur cards ... hope u r happy now ^_^ thanks 4 being active in this group




Creator
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥ UAE ♥
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

nightlyangel225 wrote:

user: nightlyangle225
gender: female
dob: august 9 1993
status: member
card 1



this is ur card ... thanks 4 being active in this group

Member
2834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Mayb on earth.....
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

kimsamsoo wrote:


animeloverxx wrote:

User name :animeloverxx
Gender : female
D.O.B :January 15 1994
Status : member
Card: 2 plz


here is ur card sis .... thanks 4 being active in this group




Thx kawaii sis.....
I loveee it....^^....

Creator
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥ UAE ♥
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

animeloverxx wrote:


kimsamsoo wrote:


animeloverxx wrote:

User name :animeloverxx
Gender : female
D.O.B :January 15 1994
Status : member
Card: 2 plz


here is ur card sis .... thanks 4 being active in this group




Thx kawaii sis.....
I loveee it....^^....



u r welcome sis .... u r sweet all the time
Member
1739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / qatar
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
user name : mrmr24
gender : female
D.O.B :24 jan 1994
status : member

2 ... thanks and nice i dea
Member
2834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Mayb on earth.....
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

kimsamsoo wrote:


animeloverxx wrote:


kimsamsoo wrote:


animeloverxx wrote:

User name :animeloverxx
Gender : female
D.O.B :January 15 1994
Status : member
Card: 2 plz


here is ur card sis .... thanks 4 being active in this group




Thx kawaii sis.....
I loveee it....^^....



u r welcome sis .... u r sweet all the time


Itz Oki ne kawaii-sis..... Ur rely sweet 2 me al da tym 2 ne...


Creator
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥ UAE ♥
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

mrmr24 wrote:

user name : mrmr24
gender : female
D.O.B :24 jan 1994
status : member

2 ... thanks and nice i dea


here is ur card ... thanks 4 being active in this group

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.