First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply membership cards now avaluable ^_^
Moderator
7308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

kimsamsoo wrote:


Amitaliri wrote:

Username:Amitaliri
Gender:female
D.O.B:January 31 1992
Status:member

Card:1


here is ur card ... thanks 4 being active in this group





thanks,i will^^
Member
4742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SINGAPORE!!!
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
user name :Kirono95
gender :Female
D.O.B :September 7
status : Member
card 2
Creator
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥ UAE ♥
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

kirono95 wrote:

user name :Kirono95
gender :Female
D.O.B :September 7
status : Member
card 2


here is ur card .... thanks 4 being active in this group

Member
4742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SINGAPORE!!!
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

kimsamsoo wrote:


kirono95 wrote:

user name :Kirono95
gender :Female
D.O.B :September 7
status : Member
card 2


here is ur card .... thanks 4 being active in this group



thanx!!! tats fast^^ haha. anyway thanx a lot:D
Creator
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥ UAE ♥
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

kirono95 wrote:


kimsamsoo wrote:


kirono95 wrote:

user name :Kirono95
gender :Female
D.O.B :September 7
status : Member
card 2


here is ur card .... thanks 4 being active in this group



thanx!!! tats fast^^ haha. anyway thanx a lot:D


hahaha ... u r welcome

Member
1242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / i could be anywhe...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/9/08
user name : Oscar
gender : female
D.O.B : Sept 3rd 1987
status member

hmmm all of them nice but cuz iam a girl i'll choose the second ne. ^_^
Creator
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥ UAE ♥
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

oscar007 wrote:

user name : Oscar
gender : female
D.O.B : Sept 3rd 1987
status member

hmmm all of them nice but cuz iam a girl i'll choose the second ne. ^_^


here is ur card .... thanks 4 being active in this group

53523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Riva
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
user name : Ivona
gender : female
D.O.B : march 4th
status : member


1st card
Member
1242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / i could be anywhe...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

kimsamsoo wrote:


oscar007 wrote:

user name : Oscar
gender : female
D.O.B : Sept 3rd 1987
status member

hmmm all of them nice but cuz iam a girl i'll choose the second ne. ^_^


here is ur card .... thanks 4 being active in this group




wow domo arigato
Posted 12/9/08

kimsamsoo wrote:


RomanceAtHeart wrote:

user name : RomanceAtHeart
gender : Female
D.O.B : August 14
Status : Member

(Can I have all 3? If not...uhh...card 2)


Early please and thank you ^-^


those r ur cards ... hope u r happy now ^_^ thanks 4 being active in this group






Thank you!!!!!
and your welcome!!!! ^-^
Member
12158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / la
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

kimsamsoo wrote:


talen22 wrote:

username: talen22
gender :male
D.O.B : sep-1-1992
status : member

card number 1

^_^ thx ths is a great group ^_^


oww thanks 4 saying that this is ur card .... thanks 4 being active in this group




OWW THX for making such great group and thx for the card ^_^
Member
2073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where I want
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

kimsamsoo wrote:


lgm93 wrote:

Username: lgm93
Gender: boy
D.O.B.: August/24/1993
Status: Member
And I like #1



this is ur card ... thanks 4 being active in this group and im with u nobody want sho's card (i dont like his style that much )



Thanks for taking you time and poor Sho (Naaaaah just kiding XD) And if you can tell me, how many boys are in the group? plz and thanks again for card
Posted 12/9/08
user name : tungaroo
gender : male
D.O.B : 3rd oct
status : member

card 3
Creator
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥ UAE ♥
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

lgm93 wrote:


kimsamsoo wrote:


lgm93 wrote:

Username: lgm93
Gender: boy
D.O.B.: August/24/1993
Status: Member
And I like #1



this is ur card ... thanks 4 being active in this group and im with u nobody want sho's card (i dont like his style that much )



Thanks for taking you time and poor Sho (Naaaaah just kiding XD) And if you can tell me, how many boys are in the group? plz and thanks again for card


u r welcome ... im waiting until 1 month then i will say how many boys ok
Creator
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥ UAE ♥
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

talen22 wrote:


kimsamsoo wrote:


talen22 wrote:

username: talen22
gender :male
D.O.B : sep-1-1992
status : member

card number 1

^_^ thx ths is a great group ^_^


oww thanks 4 saying that this is ur card .... thanks 4 being active in this group




OWW THX for making such great group and thx for the card ^_^


thanks 4 ur words

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.