First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
where did this came from??
Member
2588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
i was searching for gintama pics when i suddenly saw this...



this rather freaked me out. i'm sure this was a screencap, not edited.

so can someone tell me what episode this came from? i'm desperate to know. :))

thanks to those who will reply..
Posted 12/7/08
Ask TimeHollow He knows everything about Gintama.
Posted 12/7/08

kuroreizero_00 wrote:

i was searching for gintama pics when i suddenly saw this...



this rather freaked me out. i'm sure this was a screencap, not edited.

so can someone tell me what episode this came from? i'm desperate to know. :))

thanks to those who will reply..


ep 92.
Member
2588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

madao_72 wrote:


kuroreizero_00 wrote:

i was searching for gintama pics when i suddenly saw this...



this rather freaked me out. i'm sure this was a screencap, not edited.

so can someone tell me what episode this came from? i'm desperate to know. :))

thanks to those who will reply..


ep 92.


eehh? but 92 isn't here yet... *sob sob* thankies anyways. btw what's the episode about?^^
Posted 12/7/08

kuroreizero_00 wrote:


madao_72 wrote:


kuroreizero_00 wrote:

i was searching for gintama pics when i suddenly saw this...



this rather freaked me out. i'm sure this was a screencap, not edited.

so can someone tell me what episode this came from? i'm desperate to know. :))

thanks to those who will reply..


ep 92.


eehh? but 92 isn't here yet... *sob sob* thankies anyways. btw what's the episode about?^^


The main part of the episode is about an assassin trying to kill
But, that part is from the opening of the episode... It's about Gin commented about how the DVD of Gintama sold well. (I'm not sure if I get this right)
Member
604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Adaven
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
I wonder if the author of Gintama managed to see a Gin X Hiji pairing? Still, a very scary thought.
Member
2588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

Artucus wrote:

I wonder if the author of Gintama managed to see a Gin X Hiji pairing? Still, a very scary thought.


hahaaa. ialso wonder if he will put more of that in the series. cracks me up.
Member
103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
LOL Hiji x Gin xD
Member
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
LOL that's pretty interestng HAHAHAHAH that's LOVE
Member
32711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Outer Space
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
Ah, the infamous GinHiji DVD cover. XD This is from an omake attached to episod 92 (which has already been stated). Supposedly, they were ending the series at 100 episodes but Aniplex ordered another season. Gintoki took a pot shot at Aniplex and the yaoi fandom by stating that the DVD sales were so good because of their "misleading DVD covers".

It was rather epic all and all.
Posted 12/17/08
I like Okita X Hijikata better
Member
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / pl
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Hi. I have watched another scene that disturbs me. And this one seems to be pretty serious. I watch episodes in random order, so I don't know if it's a big spoiler, or not.
I couldn't find anywhere, what's going on. Can you tell me which ep it is?
Member
32711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Outer Space
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

dostha wrote:

Hi. I have watched another scene that disturbs me. And this one seems to be pretty serious. I watch episodes in random order, so I don't know if it's a big spoiler, or not.
I couldn't find anywhere, what's going on. Can you tell me which ep it is?


Uh, maybe you should watch them in order. Might be helpful.

And that's... er... what's the Mitsuba arc again? 85 and 86? Something like that.

Member
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / pl
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

spartydragon wrote:

And that's... er... what's the Mitsuba arc again? 85 and 86? Something like that.



No. When I was writing this post, I still missed few eps, but now I have seen all important arcs, and missing just some unsignificant episodes. I'm really sure it didn't come from any. So I'm really courious, what's going on. Maybe if I describe this scene with more details, someone will be able to answer me... I'm searching for this AMV in nicovideo to make screenshots, but because of large number of videos with relative tags, slow loading and my ignorance of japanese, it's really hard.
This scene completly don't make any sense, I was wondering if it's fanmade (but it doesn't look like one) or comedy scene (someone's dream or imagination). I have no clue.

Detailed desription:



Lol, it looks like weird fanfic
Member
32711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Outer Space
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
Yup, that's in the Mitsuba arc.

Hmmm... Crunchyroll's CSS has failed. *stares around at the disjointedness...*
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.