First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
If you had a geass
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brighton UK
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

madhippy3 wrote:


slices wrote:


madhippy3 wrote:


slices wrote:


confuser987 wrote:


Bloodtaker7 wrote:

To cause a black hole to appear where every I want. Note control size, shape and pull of blacke hole too.


Ummmm... i don't want to limit your imagination but....
geass usually affect HUMANS not matter...


not in nightmare of nunnally
i would like geass of creation or geass of total control
geass of creation is to create whatever i want
geass of total control unlike llelouch's geass power of kings can control a person as many times as i like


Every Geass has its own unique set of restrictions, limitations, or idiosyncrasies. These factors allow a Geass to be defeated, or its power limited, by someone who is aware of its characteristics. All Geass abilities that have thus far appeared within the canon of the television series have been related to the mind, influencing such aspects as will, thought, memory, emotion, and perception. Geass abilities in the manga spin-off Knightmare of Nunnally have no such limitations.

wikipedia


If thats true (the last part) wat was the Emperior Charles weakness. He didnt seem to have a limit


he had the same geass as lelouch untill he got the code from V.V. and its Emperor


I failed spelling so sue me. And I dont think thats true I watched the whole series and he always had the ability to change memories. Plus the code just made him an immortal right


yup and his geass could have been changing memories but it still needed eye contact
3940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

CountCasimir wrote:

Actually, Charles' Geass was the ability to rewrite memories as he wished. Something LIKE Lelouch's, but a bit more limited. As most of the Geasses besides Lelouch's were.

Or so I'm given to understand.


I agree but it was lelouch that had the most limits right. I mean Charles could rewrite memories multiple times right... lelouch could only do it once
2610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

madhippy3 wrote:


CountCasimir wrote:

Actually, Charles' Geass was the ability to rewrite memories as he wished. Something LIKE Lelouch's, but a bit more limited. As most of the Geasses besides Lelouch's were.

Or so I'm given to understand.


I agree but it was lelouch that had the most limits right. I mean Charles could rewrite memories multiple times right... lelouch could only do it once


Well yes, but Lelouch had a lot more CHOICES available to him. Not to mention the ability to give an overarching command like "Obey me for the rest of your life."
3940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

CountCasimir wrote:


madhippy3 wrote:


CountCasimir wrote:

Actually, Charles' Geass was the ability to rewrite memories as he wished. Something LIKE Lelouch's, but a bit more limited. As most of the Geasses besides Lelouch's were.

Or so I'm given to understand.


I agree but it was lelouch that had the most limits right. I mean Charles could rewrite memories multiple times right... lelouch could only do it once


Well yes, but Lelouch had a lot more CHOICES available to him. Not to mention the ability to give an overarching command like "Obey me for the rest of your life."


Good point but if we are talking about the extent of power Charles could suppress a persons geass all together. now thats powerful
929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Lucena City
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
i want the geass of Lelouch=absolute obedience...
2610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
I'm pretty sure Lelouch could've done that too, after he "leveled up." He just never really had a reason to try before...you know.
3940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
All right but I still think if we didnt see him do it he couldnt. but I dont want to get the thread blocked so lets get back on topic
3940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
If I could chose the top three powers Id like for a geass.

They would be...

1 turn off all the human sences

2. memory altering

3 the power of the king
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
i'd choose to have a one where i have lelouch but infinate not just once and the same with rolo
390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

confuser987 wrote:


Bloodtaker7 wrote:

To cause a black hole to appear where every I want. Note control size, shape and pull of blacke hole too.


Ummmm... i don't want to limit your imagination but....
geass usually affect HUMANS not matter...


If you read Knightmare of Nunnally Geass affects the real world to so its legit. The it might be the same as the gravity altering one they have already.
390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

madhippy3 wrote:

If I could chose the top three powers Id like for a geass.

They would be...

1 turn off all the human sences

2. memory altering

3 the power of the king


Wait isn't "power of the king" just another way to say geass?
145751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
muahahahhahaha i wonder~ ooooooh the choices~
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

ninelives_knightblazer wrote:

Overkill much?


LOL! Whoa. That's insanely cool. No wonder Zero always wears a mask. Doesn't wanna freak out the Black Knights with his real face.
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
This thread is still up? All Code Geass related threads (this include CG's powers) should be posted in the Code Geass subsection forums.
15020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
soo many to chose from.... but my primary choices would be 1. absolute obedience 2. memory altering 3.turning off the human senses
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.