First  Prev  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  Next  Last
How would you react if your boyfriend/girlfriend says that he/she wants to watch a hentai movie together with you?
19278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / St. Louis
Offline
Posted 2/12/12
Man, this website has the most raging hormones outside of an adult website I have ever seen lol... and from a crowd that is unfamiliar with them. Ah to be young again.
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 2/12/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:



Says the guy who can't stop trolling me. And I've seen you trolling other people too. If you want me to stop being sexist, why don't you stop acting like such an idiot? Because you are just proving my point.


Disagreeing with you is the same as proving your point now?
I'm not trolling. Trolling is writing nonsensical crap for the sole purpose of being annoying.
Criticism and disagreeing does not equal trolling.

And please. Enlighten me on how I am such an idiot. You're the one who is sexist and judgemental here. Not me.
Posted 2/12/12
Look at me, this is not what I intend to be! OH NO!
4990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/12/12


You just disagree with people for the sake of disagreeing. So what if you are not writing pointless slang and swear words etc. You are still a troll who just wants to cause arguments.
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 2/12/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:



You just disagree with people for the sake of disagreeing. So what if you are not writing pointless slang and swear words etc. You are still a troll who just wants to cause arguments.


Interesting conclusion.
I assume you're willing to share with me your reasoning behind this conclusion as well?
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/12/12
People that like to argue and impose their opinions on others in a excessive manner are douchebags.
4990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/12/12


Oh just piss off you mad stalker
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/12/12 , edited 2/12/12


The best thing to do with people like him is to ignore them. He just an arrogant internet debater that thinks he is smarter than everybody else, but who is most likely of just average intelligence.
Posted 2/12/12
"Hallelujah, dear!"

"What is it?"

"A new born troll has been made!"

"Why, watching Hentai with my lovely troll has never been better!"

"Let's go at it again!"

"Why, that's a brilliant idea."

And they lived happily ever after.
33517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Galaxy
Offline
Posted 2/12/12
Haha, sure why not.. After all.. it's educational.. *cough*
4990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/12/12


Thanks for the tip. I'm glad I am not the only one who sees how stupid he is.
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 2/12/12 , edited 2/12/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:



Oh just piss off you mad stalker


Classic. You know you're wrong, but instead of acknowledging it or simply just stop writing. You start calling me names.
I am no more a stalker than you are, missy.




-Vega- wrote:



The best thing to do with people like him is to ignore them. He just an arrogant internet debater that thinks he is smarter than everybody else, but who is most likely of just average intelligence.


Better than being ignorant.
And you're helping the ignorant. WTF, dude?
You're not supposed to help the ignorant bring comfortable with being ignorant.
8294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 2/12/12
Depends on what the Hentai is...anything involving S&M or bondage(unless it has a storyline, an ACTAUL Storyline, Not Black Bible) And its Black Bible he gets the dog house for the month.
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/12/12

Syndicaidramon wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:



Oh just piss off you mad stalker


Classic. You know you're wrong, but instead of acknowledging it or simply just stop writing. You start calling me names.
I am no more a stalker than you are, missy.




-Vega- wrote:



The best thing to do with people like him is to ignore them. He just an arrogant internet debater that thinks he is smarter than everybody else, but who is most likely of just average intelligence.


Better than being ignorant.
And you're helping the ignorant. WTF, dude?
You're not supposed to help the ignorant bring comfortable with being ignorant.


Being ignorant is not always a bad thing. Sometimes too much knowledge corrupts the mind, especially a mind that lacks understanding.

ispy12 
33579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/12/12
I'd watch it with her even tho I'm really not a fan of anime porn. Then we'd watch real pron.
First  Prev  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.