First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Any animes with a weak main character becoming really strong?
569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / lion city
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
i tink most lead char in most animes started out weak then became stronger.
Posted 12/7/08
i think it's kouichi hayase from kurogane no linebarrels.
because at first episode he's very weak
4089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / =_+ wahhh I'm get...
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
kaeteikyoshi hitman reborn(tsuna)......law of ueki(ueki)....bleach (ichigo).....welll mostly every1 has to b weak b4 they r strong since nobody can just b strong by doing nothing =_=
862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / secret
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
Hmm... seen all of these animes mentioned so far.
1653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

platinum2nikki wrote:


huhlo wrote:


platinum2nikki wrote:

kateikyoshi hitman reborn


yeah... agreed tsuna was at 0 strength then out of nowhere he was the strongest person in his group XD


i know rite and when you watch it its very funny and interesting to watch


yup yup!! XD but its true he had no strength at all XD weakling turned into a fighter

111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / nassau, bahamas
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

huhlo wrote:


platinum2nikki wrote:


huhlo wrote:


platinum2nikki wrote:

kateikyoshi hitman reborn


yeah... agreed tsuna was at 0 strength then out of nowhere he was the strongest person in his group XD


i know rite and when you watch it its very funny and interesting to watch


yup yup!! XD but its true he had no strength at all XD weakling turned into a fighter



yup and thats how it usually is in reality excluding getting shot by bullets, or going into a hyper will mode
1627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
tsuna! from kateikyoushi hitman reborn
1147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

platinum2nikki wrote:


huhlo wrote:


platinum2nikki wrote:


huhlo wrote:


platinum2nikki wrote:

kateikyoshi hitman reborn


yeah... agreed tsuna was at 0 strength then out of nowhere he was the strongest person in his group XD


i know rite and when you watch it its very funny and interesting to watch


yup yup!! XD but its true he had no strength at all XD weakling turned into a fighter



yup and thats how it usually is in reality excluding getting shot by bullets, or going into a hyper will mode


yeah he looks so cool in hyper mode
1569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
uhhhh 4got her name...that shy girl from naruto...she was weak then she becomes a lil stronger xD
Posted 12/7/08
naruto i think...
1693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/8/08 , edited 12/8/08
Yuuji from Shakugan no Shana was the first that came to mind other than Saito...

Coud from Erementar Gerad, Shirou from Fate Stay Night, Clare from Claymore, Kyrie from World Destruction...

Does Allen from D Gray Man count? He was quite good initially but then he gets much much stronger.
574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
That guy from Fate Stay Night was pretty wankoids. Did he grew up to be strong? Well, depending on how you view Archer...

Besides, underdogging is actually a staple of Shounen manga.
1021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in LEE MIN HO's
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
sakay yuji in shakugan no shana

1021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in LEE MIN HO's
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

shadowbabii wrote:

uhhhh 4got her name...that shy girl from naruto...she was weak then she becomes a lil stronger xD



her name is hinata .. no shes not weak .. she is only shy.. ^^,v

3969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/8/08 , edited 12/8/08

ayase0108 wrote:

sakay yuji in shakugan no shana



I agree with ya ! Although he is called Sakai Yuji not Sakay Yuji and kamijyo Touma from To Aru Majutsu no Index too !
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.