First  Prev  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  Next  Last
Introducing the Crunchyroll Anime Membership
125242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / King Saudi Arabia
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

karumi17 wrote:


ibrahimanime wrote:


karumi17 wrote:


ibrahimanime wrote:


karumi17 wrote:

lol im back xD

i just joined and got banned in like 2 days

but karumi is back hohohohohho

i called the morderator fat xD.. but it was a joke but he took it serious lol


hey may i ask who's the that mod?



i dunno lol, i was goign kuckoo with my mates that day so yeah.. lol anyway ywah


ehehe btw i got 5 timz banned here on ncr



lmao lol thats alot. bad boys for life lol (T.T)



yeaahh bad boys forever !! btw have u kicked shinji on his eyes i did once .jk.
264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / london babyyy
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

ibrahimanime wrote:


karumi17 wrote:


ibrahimanime wrote:


karumi17 wrote:


ibrahimanime wrote:


karumi17 wrote:

lol im back xD

i just joined and got banned in like 2 days

but karumi is back hohohohohho

i called the morderator fat xD.. but it was a joke but he took it serious lol


hey may i ask who's the that mod?



i dunno lol, i was goign kuckoo with my mates that day so yeah.. lol anyway ywah


ehehe btw i got 5 timz banned here on ncr



lmao lol thats alot. bad boys for life lol (T.T)



yeaahh bad boys forever !! btw have u kicked shinji on his eyes i did once .jk.


lol xD =.=
the moderator dude chased me frm one chat room to another lol it was so funny xD
every room i went to he followd n tried to block meee..

it was fun annoying him

he said something like i swear to god ill make ur cr life misrable LOL

but he fail since im back XD
125242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / King Saudi Arabia
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

karumi17 wrote:


ibrahimanime wrote:


karumi17 wrote:


ibrahimanime wrote:


karumi17 wrote:


ibrahimanime wrote:


karumi17 wrote:

lol im back xD

i just joined and got banned in like 2 days

but karumi is back hohohohohho

i called the morderator fat xD.. but it was a joke but he took it serious lol


hey may i ask who's the that mod?



i dunno lol, i was goign kuckoo with my mates that day so yeah.. lol anyway ywah


ehehe btw i got 5 timz banned here on ncr



lmao lol thats alot. bad boys for life lol (T.T)



yeaahh bad boys forever !! btw have u kicked shinji on his eyes i did once .jk.


lol xD =.=
the moderator dude chased me frm one chat room to another lol it was so funny xD
every room i went to he followd n tried to block meee..

it was fun annoying him

he said something like i swear to god ill make ur cr life misrable LOL

but he fail since im back XD


he's a chat mod???

264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / london babyyy
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

ibrahimanime wrote:


karumi17 wrote:


ibrahimanime wrote:


karumi17 wrote:


ibrahimanime wrote:


karumi17 wrote:


ibrahimanime wrote:


karumi17 wrote:

lol im back xD

i just joined and got banned in like 2 days

but karumi is back hohohohohho

i called the morderator fat xD.. but it was a joke but he took it serious lol


hey may i ask who's the that mod?



i dunno lol, i was goign kuckoo with my mates that day so yeah.. lol anyway ywah


ehehe btw i got 5 timz banned here on ncr



lmao lol thats alot. bad boys for life lol (T.T)



yeaahh bad boys forever !! btw have u kicked shinji on his eyes i did once .jk.


lol xD =.=
the moderator dude chased me frm one chat room to another lol it was so funny xD
every room i went to he followd n tried to block meee..

it was fun annoying him

he said something like i swear to god ill make ur cr life misrable LOL

but he fail since im back XD


he's a chat mod???



i dint know there was diff kinda mods lol, he was in a chat thing so probaly
4721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08
Hey Shinji please read this I have a suggestion How about SMS subscription?Like you have to send for example:Crunchyroll9 to [NUMBER] :O And after that the NUMBER will reply a code to you and you'll have to type the code in the anime membership subscription area and you'll get 1 month[Depending on what you send to that NUMBER].Does that work? So for prepaid-card-phones it deducts from the money in the card for billed-phones it adds to the bill?
Is this a good idea?
73429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

Inukami_Youko wrote:

Hey Shinji please read this I have a suggestion How about SMS subscription?Like you have to send for example:Crunchyroll9 to [NUMBER] :O And after that the NUMBER will reply a code to you and you'll have to type the code in the anime membership subscription area and you'll get 1 month[Depending on what you send to that NUMBER].Does that work? So for prepaid-card-phones it deducts from the money in the card for billed-phones it adds to the bill?
Is this a good idea?


They have stuff like this on other sites... Personally, I want this (or pay by phone.) I can't use any other method besides CR points atm (No credit card, parents hate snail mail and wont let me put money in paypal...)
125242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / King Saudi Arabia
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

karumi17 wrote:


ibrahimanime wrote:


karumi17 wrote:


ibrahimanime wrote:


karumi17 wrote:


ibrahimanime wrote:


karumi17 wrote:


ibrahimanime wrote:


karumi17 wrote:

lol im back xD

i just joined and got banned in like 2 days

but karumi is back hohohohohho

i called the morderator fat xD.. but it was a joke but he took it serious lol


hey may i ask who's the that mod?



i dunno lol, i was goign kuckoo with my mates that day so yeah.. lol anyway ywah


ehehe btw i got 5 timz banned here on ncr



lmao lol thats alot. bad boys for life lol (T.T)



yeaahh bad boys forever !! btw have u kicked shinji on his eyes i did once .jk.


lol xD =.=
the moderator dude chased me frm one chat room to another lol it was so funny xD
every room i went to he followd n tried to block meee..

it was fun annoying him

he said something like i swear to god ill make ur cr life misrable LOL

but he fail since im back XD


he's a chat mod???



i dint know there was diff kinda mods lol, he was in a chat thing so probaly

dude i got lots ofmods on my buddies list ill bother someone of them and probably got banned
264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / london babyyy
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

ibrahimanime wrote:


karumi17 wrote:


ibrahimanime wrote:


karumi17 wrote:


ibrahimanime wrote:


karumi17 wrote:


ibrahimanime wrote:


karumi17 wrote:


ibrahimanime wrote:


karumi17 wrote:

lol im back xD

i just joined and got banned in like 2 days

but karumi is back hohohohohho

i called the morderator fat xD.. but it was a joke but he took it serious lol


hey may i ask who's the that mod?



i dunno lol, i was goign kuckoo with my mates that day so yeah.. lol anyway ywah


ehehe btw i got 5 timz banned here on ncr



lmao lol thats alot. bad boys for life lol (T.T)



yeaahh bad boys forever !! btw have u kicked shinji on his eyes i did once .jk.


lol xD =.=
the moderator dude chased me frm one chat room to another lol it was so funny xD
every room i went to he followd n tried to block meee..

it was fun annoying him

he said something like i swear to god ill make ur cr life misrable LOL

but he fail since im back XD


he's a chat mod???



i dint know there was diff kinda mods lol, he was in a chat thing so probaly

dude i got lots ofmods on my buddies list ill bother someone of them and probably got banned


i just noticed i posted my thing on the wrong thread lol.


anyway u go do that lol
5675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
I got my anime membership! Doing offers is so easy...
929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
"So how do you become an Anime Member? Just click here! Anime Memberships are only available starting January 2nd, but you can preorder it today for a special discount ;P It's as little as US$5/month - cheaper than Netflix, WoW, cable tv, and even a single movie ticket You can even get it as a Christmas gift for someone else, or have your parents get it for you ;P

These are all the benefits Anime Members get:"




Your support helps out crunchyroll and the entire Anime industry! A large portion of the proceeds is given back to the studios who produce these shows =D By becoming an Anime Member, you are letting them know that you love their shows, so they keep making awesome shows for all of us to enjoy! =D

For those of you who can't get the Anime Membership, don't worry, Crunchyroll is still 100% free! You just need to wait a few more days to watch it in regular quality."




man shinji how bout, i give you five dollars if you give me a sucky sucky?
5675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

Vash wrote:

"So how do you become an Anime Member? Just click here! Anime Memberships are only available starting January 2nd, but you can preorder it today for a special discount ;P It's as little as US$5/month - cheaper than Netflix, WoW, cable tv, and even a single movie ticket You can even get it as a Christmas gift for someone else, or have your parents get it for you ;P

These are all the benefits Anime Members get:"




Your support helps out crunchyroll and the entire Anime industry! A large portion of the proceeds is given back to the studios who produce these shows =D By becoming an Anime Member, you are letting them know that you love their shows, so they keep making awesome shows for all of us to enjoy! =D

For those of you who can't get the Anime Membership, don't worry, Crunchyroll is still 100% free! You just need to wait a few more days to watch it in regular quality."




man shinji how bout, i give you five dollars if you give me a sucky sucky?

Um....You can just do the offers. Its so easy to do, I got my membership in under an hour. I do this all the time at PrizeRebel so I have experience and I know what to do.

If you are planning to do that though, be SURE you make a spam email.
418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
could you also please add daa daa daa?? i was really dying to watch it and finish the story!!!! please have it!! thanks..
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08
hi i am new here... how come lots of anime is being deleted ?
358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Another question,im sorry if this this has previously been answered/asked.
1.Since CR wont accept anymore anime uploaded by Users,currently uploaded videos will be removed right ?
2.If yes,is CR going to re-upload the animes that are currently being uploaded/uploaded already ?
3.Some videos,stated in the anime-lineup,are only available to certain region or countries.Does this mean that the video will only be available to those users of the countries OR does this mean that the benefits of the Anime Membership will only apply in those countries,but also available to countries not stated in the list, without benefits.

I know the 3rd question has wierd phrasing,thats because i really duno how to put it in words.Feel free to pm me pls>.<.

Thanks for replying
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / canada
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Is this membership the reason that 75% of the shows I watch are now "unavailable"?
First  Prev  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.