First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Higher Ups Position
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

Vampire-Royal-Chara wrote:

Username:Vampire-Royal-Chara
Position:Vampire


GOMEN!!!!!!! I just Noticed Yoo post!!! Just Join in the Roleplay Next TimeXDDD
Posted 2/18/09

AngelCloud22 wrote:

Ok! Here is the Sign up Page for Student Council, Principal ETC! x3
You can choose only 2!

Note1: Create Character First!
Note2: Choose dorm number first!

- Form -
Username:
Position:

-Mine-
Username: Read Me! XD
Position: President of Student Council and Vice Principal.

Monster Academy Position;

--Protectors--(4more needed)
Leader: Vampire Protector:renagade36
Vampire Protector:Cioly
Guardian Protector:blueicegem84
Halfs Protector: Treidislionheart
---------------------------------
--Teacher Council--(3more Needed)
President: AngelCloud22
Planner:
Co-Planner:
Vice President:maijoy
Secretary:kitara_101
Treasurer:
--------------------------------
---Teachers---(5more Needed)
Music:AngelCloud22
Math:maijoy
Science:saiunkokulover
Reading:kazuki028
Writing:RyomaFuji
Gym:
English:kitara_101
French:
Japanese:
--------------------------------(4more Needed)
--Special Ability--
Magician:th-Edible(She is a part-time)
Guardian:
Halfs:
Casters:
Elfs:
Chibits:
Shinigami:kazuki028
Hunters:
Vampires:Cioly
--------------------------------
---Student Council---(1more Needed)
President::shiromanju
Vice President:renagade36
Secretary: th-Muffin
Treasurer: oishii_desu
Members:

---------------------------------

Part time Are student who studies & Teach it Needs two Member
- Akino -


can i be a protector and a guardian in the special ability please
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

X117 wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:

Ok! Here is the Sign up Page for Student Council, Principal ETC! x3
You can choose only 2!

Note1: Create Character First!
Note2: Choose dorm number first!

- Form -
Username:
Position:

-Mine-
Username: Read Me! XD
Position: President of Student Council and Vice Principal.

Monster Academy Position;

--Protectors--(4more needed)
Leader: Vampire Protector:renagade36
Vampire Protector:Cioly
Guardian Protector:blueicegem84
Halfs Protector: Treidislionheart
---------------------------------
--Teacher Council--(3more Needed)
President: AngelCloud22
Planner:
Co-Planner:
Vice President:maijoy
Secretary:kitara_101
Treasurer:
--------------------------------
---Teachers---(5more Needed)
Music:AngelCloud22
Math:maijoy
Science:saiunkokulover
Reading:kazuki028
Writing:RyomaFuji
Gym:
English:kitara_101
French:
Japanese:
--------------------------------(4more Needed)
--Special Ability--
Magician:th-Edible(She is a part-time)
Guardian:
Halfs:
Casters:
Elfs:
Chibits:
Shinigami:kazuki028
Hunters:
Vampires:Cioly
--------------------------------
---Student Council---(1more Needed)
President::shiromanju
Vice President:renagade36
Secretary: th-Muffin
Treasurer: oishii_desu
Members:

---------------------------------

Part time Are student who studies & Teach it Needs two Member
- Akino -


can i be a protector and a guardian in the special ability please


Okayys !
Posted 2/21/09

th-Muffin wrote:


X117 wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:

Ok! Here is the Sign up Page for Student Council, Principal ETC! x3
You can choose only 2!

Note1: Create Character First!
Note2: Choose dorm number first!

- Form -
Username:
Position:

-Mine-
Username: Read Me! XD
Position: President of Student Council and Vice Principal.

Monster Academy Position;

--Protectors--(4more needed)
Leader: Vampire Protector:renagade36
Vampire Protector:Cioly
Guardian Protector:blueicegem84
Halfs Protector: Treidislionheart
---------------------------------
--Teacher Council--(3more Needed)
President: AngelCloud22
Planner:
Co-Planner:
Vice President:maijoy
Secretary:kitara_101
Treasurer:
--------------------------------
---Teachers---(5more Needed)
Music:AngelCloud22
Math:maijoy
Science:saiunkokulover
Reading:kazuki028
Writing:RyomaFuji
Gym:
English:kitara_101
French:
Japanese:
--------------------------------(4more Needed)
--Special Ability--
Magician:th-Edible(She is a part-time)
Guardian:
Halfs:
Casters:
Elfs:
Chibits:
Shinigami:kazuki028
Hunters:
Vampires:Cioly
--------------------------------
---Student Council---(1more Needed)
President::shiromanju
Vice President:renagade36
Secretary: th-Muffin
Treasurer: oishii_desu
Members:

---------------------------------

Part time Are student who studies & Teach it Needs two Member
- Akino -


can i be a protector and a guardian in the special ability please


Okayys !


thanks
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

X117 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


X117 wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:

Ok! Here is the Sign up Page for Student Council, Principal ETC! x3
You can choose only 2!

Note1: Create Character First!
Note2: Choose dorm number first!

- Form -
Username:
Position:

-Mine-
Username: Read Me! XD
Position: President of Student Council and Vice Principal.

Monster Academy Position;

--Protectors--(4more needed)
Leader: Vampire Protector:renagade36
Vampire Protector:Cioly
Guardian Protector:blueicegem84
Halfs Protector: Treidislionheart
Hunter Protector: X117
---------------------------------
--Teacher Council--(3more Needed)
President: AngelCloud22
Planner:
Co-Planner:
Vice President:maijoy
Secretary:kitara_101
Treasurer:
--------------------------------
---Teachers---(5more Needed)
Music:AngelCloud22
Math:maijoy
Science:saiunkokulover
Reading:kazuki028
Writing:RyomaFuji
Gym:
English:kitara_101
French:
Japanese:
Dance:
Drama:
--------------------------------(3more Needed)
--Special Ability--
Magician:th-Edible(She is a part-time)
Guardian:X117
Halfs:
Elfs:
Shinigami:kazuki028
Hunters:
Vampires:Cioly
--------------------------------
---Student Council---(1more Needed)
President::shiromanju
Vice President:renagade36
Secretary: th-Muffin
Treasurer: oishii_desu
Members:

---------------------------------

Part time Are student who studies & Teach it Needs two Member
- Akino -


can i be a protector and a guardian in the special ability please


Okayys !


thanks


Welcome!!!
Posted 3/10/09

th-Muffin wrote:


maijoy wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:


maijoy wrote:

Username: Maijoy
Position: Principal, Vice President and Math


I am saving the principal spot for the creator.
Everything else is fine x3


oh ok.. so I can be the Vice Presidents in the student council and a math teacher?? hehe.. ^_^


Okayy!!! Sure Heys Maijoy what would Yoo like to be?? can go sign up first?


Name:amu-Chan
User: azhira
Position:teacher council,Treasurer
th-Unknown??
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 3/26/09
- Form -
Username:karina1998
Position:Student Council Member
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.