First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Sign Up for Vampires
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/8/08 , edited 12/23/08
First of all i need to let You know Your Mission , Vampires are Seperate to Different Levels A-E , Once You dropped to Level E You must be killed! , Vampires must also be warn that they are Hunt by the Hunters who are Skilled in killinq vampires , in this academy No Hunters is allow to kill Vampires , but once A Vampire Step out Of the academy the hunters are allow to kill them , Level A's - Level C's must Make sure no Level E's are here in this academy

Note 1: Make sure your Character are different from others!
Note 2: Please wait until your accepted to do the RPG! x3
Note 3: You can make only 2 characters!
Note 4: Fill the form out! XDD
Note 5: Wait to see if You are accepted to be a vampire

Vampires Please Sign up Here! ;


UserName: [ Read it! ]

Name: [ Your Character Name~ ]
Gender: [ Female , Male ]
Vampire Level: [ A-pureBlood(11 seats left),B- Nobles, C-Normal Vampire , D-Zombies , E-Un-control ]
Age: [ ?? ]
Class: [ Day or Night ]
Dorm Numbers: [Please go to the other forum which says ' Girls/Boys Dorm ' ]
Powers:
Bio: [ Your Life Story~ ]
Extra:
Pic:



Posted 12/8/08 , edited 12/10/08

th-Muffin wrote:

First of all i need to let You know Your Mission , Vampires are Seperate to Different Levels A-E , Once You dropped to Level E You must be killed! , Vampires must also be warn that they are Hunt by the Hunters who are Skilled in killinq vampires , in this academy No Hunters is allow to kill Vampires , but once A Vampire Step out Of the academy the hunters are allow to kill them , Level A's - Level C's must Make sure no Level E's are here in this academy

Note 1: Make sure your Character are different from others!
Note 2: Please wait until your accepted to do the RPG! x3
Note 3: You can make only 2 characters!
Note 4: Fill the form out! XDD
Note 5: Wait to see if You are accepted to be a vampire

Vampires Please Sign up Here! ;


UserName: [ Read it! ]

Name: [ Your Character Name~ ]
Gender: [ Female , Male ]
Vampire Level: [ A-pureBlood,B- Nobles, C-Zombies , E-Un-control ]
Age: [ ?? ]
Class: [ Day or Night ]
Dorm Numbers: [Please go to the other forum which says ' Girls/Boys Dorm ' ]
Powers:
Bio: [ Your Life Story~ ]
Extra:
Pic:





Name: Drasilla
Gender: Female
Vampire Level: A-pureBlood
Age: 13
Class: Night
Dorm Numbers: R1 moon dorm
Powers: anything like teleporting, controling the elements
Bio: comes from a powerful and rich pureblood family she is hear so she can learn to not drink blood of humans. Her family are the secondly riched in the vampire kingdom.
Extra: she has an angry mood and happy mood


th-Unknown??
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kyoto
Offline
Posted 12/8/08 , edited 12/9/08
UserName: SaranghaeHanKyung

Name: Kioshi Kurohiko
Gender: Female
Vampire Level: A-pureBlood
Age: 15
Class: Night Class
Dorm Numbers: R13
Powers: Blood Whip
Bio: A gentle pureblood whose family takes great pride in their pure lineage. She detests blood unwillingly acquired and at times will go days without blood.
Extra: She's very quiet and generally thinks of herself as not pretty at all.
Pic:
th-Unknown??
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/12/08
UserName: shiromanju

Name: Toudo Yui
Gender: Female
Vampire Level: A-pureBlood
Age: 17
Class: Night
Dorm Numbers: Moon Dorm (Dorm President)
Powers: she can do anything she want, she can control anything she wants, and manipulate times~
Bio: she is from the ancient family, known as the strongest Pureblood family in the vampires history. Of course her family is one of the ancestor of vampires in the past. VERY VERY rich (her family known as the richest in vampires world), beautifull, genius, and kind. she is known as 'Pureblood Princess' and very honored by other pureblood's family. beside as a student, she is in training to become inherited of ancient council of vampires (the head of vampires world). sometimes she can become like a child^^. but in that 'time', everyone can't predicted her movement. so be careful~^^
Extra: she likes to cook, playing musical instrument, and drawing. beside's that, she is really brave and kind to other people (even if humans). sometimes she is lonely coz her busy time. she also known as 'Undefeated Princess' when she becames angry..
Pic:

Mods
2430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Shin Makoku....(o...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08 , edited 12/11/08

th-Muffin wrote:

First of all i need to let You know Your Mission , Vampires are Seperate to Different Levels A-E , Once You dropped to Level E You must be killed! , Vampires must also be warn that they are Hunt by the Hunters who are Skilled in killinq vampires , in this academy No Hunters is allow to kill Vampires , but once A Vampire Step out Of the academy the hunters are allow to kill them , Level A's - Level C's must Make sure no Level E's are here in this academy

Note 1: Make sure your Character are different from others!
Note 2: Please wait until your accepted to do the RPG! x3
Note 3: You can make only 2 characters!
Note 4: Fill the form out! XDD
Note 5: Wait to see if You are accepted to be a vampire

Vampires Please Sign up Here! ;


UserName: [ Read it! ]

Name: [ Your Character Name~ ]
Gender: [ Female , Male ]
Vampire Level: [ A-pureBlood,B- Nobles, C-Normal Vampire , D-Zombies , E-Un-control ]
Age: [ ?? ]
Class: [ Day or Night ]
Dorm Numbers: [Please go to the other forum which says ' Girls/Boys Dorm ' ]
Powers:
Bio: [ Your Life Story~ ]
Extra:
Pic:






Name: Yamamoto Ruu
Gender: Female
Vampire Level: A-pureBlood
Age: [ 17 ]
Class: Night
Dorm Numbers: girls moon dorm, night class (R5)
Powers:can see (fortune) past and future, control all of elements, and can absorb and use other vampire's ability (even pureblood) if she kiss that person.
Bio: she is one of the strongest vampire that ever seen. she is from a well known pureblood family which is known as the ancient and rich family after Toudo's family. she is loving, calm, and beautiful person. even so, don't ever underestimate her. if someone do something that hurt her friend, she will be angry and hunt that person down, even pureblood. in that time, she known as "Black Ruu" (in normal condition as "White Ruu"^^) she is clever and rich too. she likes to cooking, heard and play the music (especially violin). she will help anyone who needs help ( in good things and good way). she will do anything she want and she hate to be interrupted (without reason). she didn't good in direction. that's why she usually get lost, even in places that she knows it. she likes to experiment. but don't except it. because it will always harm you!!!
Extra: she is kind to everyone, even human. because of her lack of direction, she always had her phone with GPS system (for direction) if she went to anywhere.
Pic:

Posted 12/13/08
Name: Megumi
Gender: Female
Vampire Level: A-pureBlood
Age: 16
Class: Night
Dorm Numbers: R17 moon dorm
Powers: illusions, control lighting element and actuating dreams and thought
Bio: Her family wos attacked when she wos little. All that from her clan wos killed, forby her. Now she want know truth about her family´s secrets. Her family wosn´t rich but one from first vampire´s clans. She isn´t very strong but she is very good in logic. Also she is very creative and she like drawing.
Extra: usually she don´t speak a good deal but her depends on friends.
Pic:

th-Unknown??
9630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / in the dark thron...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08 , edited 12/14/08
UserName: Ryzella

Name: zelly
Gender: Female
Vampire Level: A-pureBlood
Age: 15
Class: Night
Dorm Numbers: Girls dorm R 11
Powers: can control minds, read minds, can move faster, and the ability to heal, has a powerful power..
Bio: I am a pure blooded vampire from the Akito Family second to the Kuran Family, we are friends with the Kuran Family thousand of years ago, we don't harm humans and we can be a protector of both vamppires and other creatures especially humans, peace is our matter...
Extra: I have a control seal, it is to control my powers so no one will harm..
Pic: these is my seal:
th-Unknown??
3577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / right beside you...
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
UserName: Cioly
Name: Akasha
Gender:Female
Vampire Level: A-pureBlood
Age: unknown
Class:Night
Dorm Numbers: R9: night class
Powers:read minds and she can control anything she wants especially Blood and she can transform
Bio: She's one of the first vampire and she's been sleaping in her cofin for 6 000 years allready and now is time to wake up and explare the new world, to look for her old friends,meet the younger vampires and to find her boyfrend^^
Extra:she's been in love with a human and turned him into a vampire but he wos killed by hunters and she sweared to never give her blood to anyone...
Pic:

Posted 12/14/08 , edited 12/15/08
UserName: th-Marshmallow

Name: Natsume Shiori
Gender: [ Male ]
Vampire Level: [ A-pure ]
Age: [ 15 ]
Class: [ Night ]
Dorm Numbers: [ R16 ]
Powers: time control ability...............
Bio: picked up by kurokari and live with akino since 5..............................dotes on akino..........................
Extra: .....................................
Pic:
th-Unknown??
1145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
UserName: Madtay36

Name: Hinamori Zero
Gender: Female
Vampire Level: [ A-pureBlood]
Age: [ 15 ]
Class: [ Night ]
Dorm Numbers: [ R16 ]
Powers: Once see blood,will turn Wild and turn into a Vampire and even will drink other Vampires Blood (pureblood the most...)
Bio: Born in one of the ancient family,living in a town of Vampires,one day one of the Vampires started bleeding as she was going home and suddenly Wild and Drink that Vampire blood.Everyone was so scared of her that they throw her out of the Town and tell her never come back and her Family could not do anything cause they did not want to leave this village.She was so sad that she seal her Vampire Blood which is a lock on her neck...And one day hoping she can return to her home and the town of Vampires...
Extra: Has a Curse from the Town that if she give her blood to anyone she will lose all her powers and purebloods-blood and turn into a human, and will die in 30 days...
Pic:
Lock:
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

madtay36 wrote:

UserName: Madtay36

Name: Hinamori Zero
Gender: Female
Vampire Level: [ A-pureBlood]
Age: [ 15 ]
Class: [ Night ]
Dorm Numbers: [ R16 ]
Powers: Once see blood,will turn Wild and turn into a Vampire and even will drink other Vampires Blood (pureblood the most...)
Bio: Born in one of the ancient family,living in a town of Vampires,one day one of the Vampires started bleeding as she was going home and suddenly Wild and Drink that Vampire blood.Everyone was so scared of her that they throw her out of the Town and tell her never come back and her Family could not do anything cause they did not want to leave this village.She was so sad that she seal her Vampire Blood which is a lock on her neck...And one day hoping she can return to her home and the town of Vampires...
Extra: Has a Curse from the Town that if she give her blood to anyone she will lose all her powers and purebloods-blood and turn into a human, and will die in 30 days...
Pic:
Lock:


Room 16 is taken can Room 15??
Posted 12/31/08
Name:Ryoma Sabre
Gender: Male
Vampire Level: A-Pure Blood
Age: 16
Dorm: Night
Dorm #: R7
Power: Quick reflexes and speedy, also when provoked I have a strong lust for blood of any kind
Bio: At the age of 14, was saved by a pure blood vampire and raised by her. But, when the age of 16 was reached his master left him in order to protect him. Found out that his master had died and was provoked that some day he would find her killer and question the killer for their act.
Extra: Wears a cross necklace to symbolize his master's idea of peace and protection. Also wears a black ring on his middle finger that his master gave to him to remember her by.
Posted 1/1/09

RyomaFuji wrote:

Name:Ryoma Sabre
Gender: Male
Vampire Level: A-Pure Blood
Age: 16
Dorm: Night
Dorm #: R7
Power: Quick reflexes and speedy, also when provoked I have a strong lust for blood of any kind
Bio: At the age of 14, was saved by a pure blood vampire and raised by her. But, when the age of 16 was reached his master left him in order to protect him. Found out that his master had died and was provoked that some day he would find her killer and question the killer for their act.
Extra: Wears a cross necklace to symbolize his master's idea of peace and protection. Also wears a black ring on his middle finger that his master gave to him to remember her by.


as the co-creator here , you are accepted! you may begain roleplay anytime you please
Posted 1/3/09
UserName: Ugenasee

Name: Rima Suzuki
Gender: [ Female ]
Vampire Level: [ A-pureBlood]
Age: [ 16 ]
Class: [ Night ]
Dorm Numbers:
Powers: Anything related to electricity
Bio: She grew up like any other pureblood Vampires
Extra: ...
Pic:

Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Ugenasee wrote:

UserName: Ugenasee

Name: Rima Suzuki
Gender: [ Female ]
Vampire Level: [ A-pureBlood]
Age: [ 16 ]
Class: [ Night ]
Dorm Numbers:
Powers: Anything related to electricity
Bio: She grew up like any other pureblood Vampires
Extra: ...
Pic:



Accepted!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.