First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Order Rice Balls Here! Aviis
The Boss
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 4/24/09
Hi everyone!
You can order Aviis here!
Mods:
artsyfairy962
Haine-
momoko-chii

Write:
What do you want put in your avii?:
Design:
Cropped?:
Pic (pls put in spoiler): one avii at a time
Mod:
Have you paid?(3 pics per avii):

Please be patient =) we have school to attend to, too XP

MODS:

Strawberry Shortcake
22744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sitting on Kaname...
Offline
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 4/4/09
Write:Barrygirl101
What do you want put in your avii?: don't mind anything that goes
Design:any
Cropped?:yes
Pic (pls put in spoiler): one avii at a time

Mod: artsyfairy962
Have you paid?:yes
DONE ne~
The Boss
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

barrygirl101 wrote:

Write:Barrygirl101
What do you want put in your avii?: don't mind anything that goes
Design:any
Cropped?:yes
Pic (pls put in spoiler): one avii at a time

Mod: artsyfairy962
Have you paid?:yes
pending ne~


Finished ^^ Hope you like it, sorry for taking so long.

Strawberry Shortcake
22744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sitting on Kaname...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:


barrygirl101 wrote:

Write:Barrygirl101
What do you want put in your avii?: don't mind anything that goes
Design:any
Cropped?:yes
Pic (pls put in spoiler): one avii at a time

Mod: artsyfairy962
Have you paid?:yes
pending ne~


Finished ^^ Hope you like it, sorry for taking so long.



wow its cool thanks
The Boss
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

barrygirl101 wrote:


artsyfairy962 wrote:


barrygirl101 wrote:

Write:Barrygirl101
What do you want put in your avii?: don't mind anything that goes
Design:any
Cropped?:yes
Pic (pls put in spoiler): one avii at a time

Mod: artsyfairy962
Have you paid?:yes
pending ne~


Finished ^^ Hope you like it, sorry for taking so long.



wow its cool thanks


Really? Thankies ^^ It's my first avii!! ^^ Glad u liked it XD
Posted 1/30/09 , edited 4/4/09
Write:Kirari_Lava
What do you want to put in your avi?:Uh...Anything that's ok with the picture
Design:Any
Cropped:Tall and Slim
Pic:

Mod:artsyfairy962
Have you paid?:Yep!
DONE ne~

The Boss
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 2/8/09

Kirari_Lava wrote:

Write:Kirari_Lava
What do you want to put in your avi?:Uh...Anything that's ok with the picture
Design:Any
Cropped:Tall and Slim
Pic:

Mod:artsyfairy962
Have you paid?:Yep!
pending ne~



Done~ Here you go, sorry if it's too simple ^^ I'm not dat gud...
Strawberry Shortcake
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 2/6/09 , edited 4/4/09
What do you want put in your avii?: Consta-chan
Design: Any
Cropped?: Yes
Pic (pls put in spoiler):

Mod: artsyfairy962
Have you paid?: doing it now

DONE~

The Boss
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 2/7/09 , edited 2/7/09

Constalina wrote:

What do you want put in your avii?: Consta-chan
Design: Any
Cropped?: Yes
Pic (pls put in spoiler):

Mod: artsyfairy962
Have you paid?: doing it now

Pending~



Done~ Sori 4 d wait, hope you like it ^^:vicx:


Strawberry Shortcake
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 2/9/09 , edited 2/9/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:


Constalina wrote:

What do you want put in your avii?: Consta-chan
Design: Any
Cropped?: Yes
Pic (pls put in spoiler):

Mod: artsyfairy962
Have you paid?: doing it now

Pending~



Done~ Sori 4 d wait, hope you like it ^^:vicx:




Thanks!

The Boss
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

Constalina wrote:


artsyfairy962 wrote:


Constalina wrote:

What do you want put in your avii?: Consta-chan
Design: Any
Cropped?: Yes
Pic (pls put in spoiler):

Mod: artsyfairy962
Have you paid?: doing it now

Pending~



Done~ Sori 4 d wait, hope you like it ^^:vicx:




Thanks!



No prob ^^ It took me like a year to figure out how to quote something...
Strawberry Shortcake
1346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 3/28/09 , edited 4/4/09
Write:StarMelody86
What do you want put in your avii?:StarMelody86, Hikari-chan
Design:any?
Cropped?:yes plz, thin&tall
Pic (pls put in spoiler):

Mod:Tommyheavenly6
Have you paid?:yup!~
DONE~
The Boss
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 4/3/09


Gabby-Chan (Tommyheavenly) is currently on uhh Super-Haitus! She hasn't been on for a couple of weeks, sorry 4 the inconvenience ><
Strawberry Shortcake
1346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:



Gabby-Chan (Tommyheavenly) is currently on uhh Super-Haitus! She hasn't been on for a couple of weeks, sorry 4 the inconvenience ><


oh that's ok^^ u or Haine- can make it!~ Thx!~
The Boss
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 4/4/09 , edited 4/4/09


Okay then ^^
Hope you like it! >.< I experimented with the brushes I had, so u might see cubes......

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.