application for staffs
activity organizer
2208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/8/08 , edited 12/14/08
Hey all! Here's a recruitment board:

We need:
>Avatar maker
>Banner maker
>Icon/Siggie Maker
>Manga Coloring
>designer
>Profile designer

Fill this form up:
>Username:
>Nickname:
>what area are you good at(eg. avatar, etc):
>put 2 sample of ur work in spoiler[2 in each areas ur working for]
>wat program are you using:
>how active are you:



Arigato gozaimasu~
gfx shopper
4721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
Username:Inukami_Youko
Avi maker position:??
Creator
9746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 12/8/08 , edited 12/8/08

Inukami_Youko wrote:

Username:Inukami_Youko
Avi maker position:??


i'll post your positions in the page tom..
aside from being a mod.. would you like to become an avi maker???

gfx shopper
4721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

autumnfriday wrote:


Inukami_Youko wrote:

Username:Inukami_Youko
Avi maker position:??


i'll post your positions in the page tom..
aside from being a mod.. would you like to become an avi maker???



Yeah
Creator
9746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
ok.. ^^ i'll update it probably tom..

gfx shopper
22155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On a fantastical...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
username: smartchic?
position: avi-maker
activeness: so-so
Co-creator
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/9/08
Username:jen624
position:any of the two becaouse i don't know...^^
how active you are: don't know i guess always coz i always watch anime...^^
activity organizer
2208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

jen624 wrote:

Username:jen624
position:any of the two becaouse i don't know...^^
how active you are: don't know i guess always coz i always watch anime...^^


hey jen-san i saw your banner its really good ^^ yosh you can be a banner make ^^

if u want to be an avi maker too its fine u might want to join the one avi shop we have here

Co-creator
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

Bindsnipe wrote:


jen624 wrote:

Username:jen624
position:any of the two becaouse i don't know...^^
how active you are: don't know i guess always coz i always watch anime...^^


hey jen-san i saw your banner its really good ^^ yosh you can be a banner make ^^

if u want to be an avi maker too its fine u might want to join the one avi shop we have here



ok i'll try i'm not that good at avi...^^
gfx shopper
10653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
Username:AnimeKitten123
position: Avi maker
how active you are: i go on every day
activity organizer
2208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

AnimeKitten123 wrote:

Username:AnimeKitten123
position: Avi maker
how active you are: i go on every day


hey kitty-chan! thanks for joining and signing up!

ok u can mak avi for people who request them now you can set up your own shop or join the avatar shop at the forum its open but not many people requested hope to see you shine~~
Creator
9746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

AnimeKitten123 wrote:

Username:AnimeKitten123
position: Avi maker
how active you are: i go on every day


..could you submit to us some of your samples??..^^
we would be very glad to see them..
You must be logged in to post.