First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduction!
Posted 1/14/09

Animemaster2007 wrote:

Im Dennis
Male
Age:16
B-Day:Dec. 17
Love: Anime, Manga, Video Games, Cats, Dogs, And More...
Hate:Homework!

lol, welcome Dennis-san! ;D
~ and i sorta like hw lols ^^;; it sorta takes away all the boredom in my life :P
MMC Leader
32820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 6/18/09
THX FOR ALL THE INTROS!
MMC Kitten
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
Hello minna-san ^^ My name is Hanaki Yumi, pleasure to meet yooh :3 I love to sing, draw, and dance and love photoshop<33 (: I make graphics wen im bored and is currently 14 ^^ I love anime and mangas too (: I are also a Vocaloid Freak (: My birthday is on Oct. 13 ;D Nice to meet yooh ^^
MMC Kitten
1585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in this corrupted...
Offline
Posted 6/29/09
my name is Yuuki
my birthdate: 7 December 1992
likes: anime & manga, science, Japanese language, kind & friendly people
dislikes: village, ancient machines, foolish people, corrupt leader
MMC Leader
32820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 6/29/09

MewmewLove wrote:

Hello minna-san ^^ My name is Hanaki Yumi, pleasure to meet yooh :3 I love to sing, draw, and dance and love photoshop<33 (: I make graphics wen im bored and is currently 14 ^^ I love anime and mangas too (: I are also a Vocaloid Freak (: My birthday is on Oct. 13 ;D Nice to meet yooh ^^


GLAD FOR THE INTRO! me <3 vocaloids too!!!
MMC Leader
32820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 6/29/09

fai_ wrote:

my name is Yuuki
my birthdate: 7 December 1992
likes: anime & manga, science, Japanese language, kind & friendly people
dislikes: village, ancient machines, foolish people, corrupt leader


Thx for joining and appreciate the INTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MMC Kitten
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 6/29/09

angel052894 wrote:


MewmewLove wrote:

Hello minna-san ^^ My name is Hanaki Yumi, pleasure to meet yooh :3 I love to sing, draw, and dance and love photoshop<33 (: I make graphics wen im bored and is currently 14 ^^ I love anime and mangas too (: I are also a Vocaloid Freak (: My birthday is on Oct. 13 ;D Nice to meet yooh ^^


GLAD FOR THE INTRO! me <3 vocaloids too!!!


heheh xD ~
Posted 7/21/09
Im Akaku
Male
Age: 15 gonna b 16 in 2 days
B-Day: July 23rd
Love: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, Anime, Manga, Animals, N more...
Hate: Hw, Haters, N other stuff......
MMC Leader
32820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 8/7/09

Akaku_Dream wrote:

Im Akaku
Male
Age: 15 gonna b 16 in 2 days
B-Day: July 23rd
Love: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, Anime, Manga, Animals, N more...
Hate: Hw, Haters, N other stuff......


WELCOME AKAKU! :]
MMC Kitten
3546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/10/09
I'm Kath
A girl
I luv anime and manga so much
I'm 15 yrs old
add me us buddy
MMC Leader
32820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 8/17/09




thx for the intro and welcome!
5346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
Hey hey~~ Im Mana and like the colour purple ^^
Me is nice, I think...
I like emo/scary cute things cuz theyre...uh... cute xD
I know how to make graphics but I suck
MMC Leader
32820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 8/22/09


Welcome to MMC! =D
5346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

angel052894 wrote:



Welcome to MMC! =D


Thank you for such a warm welcome~
MMC Leader
32820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 8/23/09


ur welcome :] just glad for ur intro ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.