First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply [Apply]MOD application!!!!!!
Posted 12/13/08

angel052894 wrote:


Anna_chan_13 wrote:



Thanks!


Mew ur welcome!and thx for helping!

ur welcome^^ Btw wat do I have to do???

MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

Anna_chan_13 wrote:


angel052894 wrote:


Anna_chan_13 wrote:



Thanks!


Mew ur welcome!and thx for helping!

ur welcome^^ Btw wat do I have to do???



Posted 12/14/08
User: MikiSpade101
Name: Miki
How active are u: very
Examples of atleast 3 or more:

What can u do:(Id's,Avi's,Banners/signs,Manga coloring,icons,ext....) i kan do colorin...i kan kinda do avii'z and i kan do membership cardz 2 i also kan invert colorz
Do u wuv cute cuddly animals? sure
Do u Wuv Pudding? sure
MMC Kitten
16147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / crunchyroll?
Offline
Posted 12/15/08 , edited 1/28/09
creators Form:
User: mewashie
Name: mashie
How active are u: im active a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! except after 10:00 on weekends and 9:00 on monday - friday
Examples of atleast 3 or more:

What can u do: banners, avitars, layouts, membership cards
Do u wuv cute cuddly animals? defenitly
Do u Wuv Pudding?[/sure
MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 1/28/09

mewmashie wrote:

creators Form:
User: mewashie
Name: mashie
How active are u: im active a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! except after 10:00 on weekends and 9:00 on monday - friday
Examples of atleast 3 or more:

What can u do: banners, avitars, layouts, membership cards
Do u wuv cute cuddly animals? defenitly
Do u Wuv Pudding?[/sure


mew awesome I wuv it! u can do Layouts? if u want u can start a New forum on layouts ^.^ so ppl can request for layouts there heehee and don't for get to invite ur friends! and u became a MOD!
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 1/28/09


User : Divine_Beauty
Name : Karin ( Rin-chii )
How active are uu : uhhm . . . i'm on everyday unless i have exams.^^
What can uu do : Avi's, Banners / signs, icons, profile layouts ( those take the longest, tho >< )
Do uu love cute cuddly animals : yups.! ^^ lots and lots.!
Do uu love pudding : omg yes.! who DOESNT love pudding? its the best ;3
Examples :

MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 1/28/09

Divine_Beauty wrote:

mew mew!!! me wuv ur work ur awesome and JAWsome! ur a MOD yay rin chii! whoohoo! **Hugs u** and u make the most awesome stuff! congrats I hope u do ur best wait wat am i saying u are going to do ur best yay! mew mew!!!!
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 1/28/09


*smiles* Thank uu ne.^^ *huggies back* im glad i could become a mod.! <33 but yea, my stuff really isnt thatthat aweshume.! ahahahs xD thakies SO much tho ne.! *smiles*
MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 1/28/09

Divine_Beauty wrote:

*smiles* Thank uu ne.^^ *huggies back* im glad i could become a mod.! <33 but yea, my stuff really isnt thatthat aweshume.! ahahahs xD thakies SO much tho ne.! *smiles*

lol well heehee ur welcome =D well I still wuv ur work no matter wat lol and plus I made a Layout forum for u so members can request in I might request for a layout my self later heehee and thx for requesting to be and MOD and invite ur friends too <3
MMC Kitten
34389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
User: Megumi_Aihara
Name: Megu-chan
How active are u: I come one at least everday for awhile
What Job u want: AVI Creating... I can do a little of banners and icons too... (still improving icon/banner making skillz)
Examples:
AVI (Eheh I didnt put any text sorry on some )


Posted 1/14/09

Megumi_Aihara wrote:


Accepted, Megu-chan ;D
~ welcome to MMC! i hope we get along, and i hope that you do your best in your job :)
MMC Kitten
34389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

mina_yuki wrote:


Megumi_Aihara wrote:


Accepted, Megu-chan ;D
~ welcome to MMC! i hope we get along, and i hope that you do your best in your job :)


btw? Can I apply for manga coloring too?

Example:
MMC Kitten
4290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Himitsu Island
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

Megumi_Aihara wrote:


btw? Can I apply for manga coloring too?

Example:

sure you can :)
--- sorry that Sei (mina_yuki) couldn't answer back, because she's on a break ^^;
Posted 1/28/09 , edited 1/28/09

User : PendragonArthuriaSaber
Name : Yue
How active are uu : Always online...if i'm not online means having too much homework & exam..=="
What can uu do : Avi's, Banners, About me
Do uu love cute cuddly animals : Yes! I Like It All!
Do uu love pudding : Pudding?! Daisuki!! Zutto Daisuki!! Like It Much~
Examples :
AVii:




Banners:



About Me:



Hope You can Accepted
MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

PendragonArthuriaSaber wrote:


User : PendragonArthuriaSaber
Name : Yue
How active are uu : Always online...if i'm not online means having too much homework & exam..=="
What can uu do : Avi's, Banners, About me
Do uu love cute cuddly animals : Yes! I Like It All!
Do uu love pudding : Pudding?! Daisuki!! Zutto Daisuki!! Like It Much~
Examples :
AVii:




Banners:



About Me:



Hope You can Accepted


Kawaii!Kawaii!Kawaii! u may join MMC! yay! mew mew ur a MOD NOW **DANCES and throws flowers in the air** whoohoo u can start helping out the group when u want too mew WELCOME! and INVITE UR FRIENDS!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.