First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply [Apply]MOD application!!!!!!
MMC Kitten
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 6/29/09
Mmm, i was wondering if can make special IDs fer the Mods and the creator ^^ it might take a while ~ can yooh list all the MODs so i can make it fer them? ^^
MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

MewmewLove wrote:

Mmm, i was wondering if can make special IDs fer the Mods and the creator ^^ it might take a while ~ can yooh list all the MODs so i can make it fer them? ^^


oh here is the list of MODS including me
angel052894 (Creator)
MewmewLove
AngelCloud22
mina_yuki
nanaya_kei
sandy1765
MoonlightNecko
Jojo215
kirarin_revolution
ninaisawesome
Anna_chan_13
Divine_Beauty
Mewmashie
namachan
MMC Kitten
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 6/30/09


Here they are ^^ If there are new Mods tell me and ill make one fer em' ~ hope yooh like ^^ Uhmm.. tell them to pick it up here? o-o; or shud i send it to them all? Heres yers fer now ^^



MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

MewmewLove wrote:



Here they are ^^ If there are new Mods tell me and ill make one fer em' ~ hope yooh like ^^ Uhmm.. tell them to pick it up here? o-o; or shud i send it to them all? Heres yers fer now ^^




OMG! kawaii ID! me likey it allot wat program u use?? lolz me use photoshop Cs3 but im not good yet lolz thx maybe u can tell the MODS for heehee ^_^"
MMC Kitten
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 6/30/09 , edited 6/30/09

angel052894 wrote:


MewmewLove wrote:



Here they are ^^ If there are new Mods tell me and ill make one fer em' ~ hope yooh like ^^ Uhmm.. tell them to pick it up here? o-o; or shud i send it to them all? Heres yers fer now ^^




OMG! kawaii ID! me likey it allot wat program u use?? lolz me use photoshop Cs3 but im not good yet lolz thx maybe u can tell the MODS for heehee ^_^"


mkay ^^ ima send it to all of em' ^^ glad yooh like ^^ I use Gimp 2.6 ;D oh and uhm.. AngelCloud22 quit so .. yeahh ><
MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

MewmewLove wrote:


angel052894 wrote:


MewmewLove wrote:



Here they are ^^ If there are new Mods tell me and ill make one fer em' ~ hope yooh like ^^ Uhmm.. tell them to pick it up here? o-o; or shud i send it to them all? Heres yers fer now ^^




OMG! kawaii ID! me likey it allot wat program u use?? lolz me use photoshop Cs3 but im not good yet lolz thx maybe u can tell the MODS for heehee ^_^"


mkay ^^ ima send it to all of em' ^^ glad yooh like ^^ I use Gimp 2.6 ;D oh and uhm.. AngelCloud22 quit so .. yeahh ><


lolz yep i kno i had to delete some MODS the other day cause they quit or un active >.< but thx!
MMC Kitten
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

angel052894 wrote:


MewmewLove wrote:


angel052894 wrote:


MewmewLove wrote:



Here they are ^^ If there are new Mods tell me and ill make one fer em' ~ hope yooh like ^^ Uhmm.. tell them to pick it up here? o-o; or shud i send it to them all? Heres yers fer now ^^




OMG! kawaii ID! me likey it allot wat program u use?? lolz me use photoshop Cs3 but im not good yet lolz thx maybe u can tell the MODS for heehee ^_^"


mkay ^^ ima send it to all of em' ^^ glad yooh like ^^ I use Gimp 2.6 ;D oh and uhm.. AngelCloud22 quit so .. yeahh ><


lolz yep i kno i had to delete some MODS the other day cause they quit or un active >.< but thx!


uhm yer welcomes ^^ Btw, can i make a avii fer yooh? >:D
MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

MewmewLove wrote:


angel052894 wrote:


MewmewLove wrote:


angel052894 wrote:


MewmewLove wrote:



Here they are ^^ If there are new Mods tell me and ill make one fer em' ~ hope yooh like ^^ Uhmm.. tell them to pick it up here? o-o; or shud i send it to them all? Heres yers fer now ^^




OMG! kawaii ID! me likey it allot wat program u use?? lolz me use photoshop Cs3 but im not good yet lolz thx maybe u can tell the MODS for heehee ^_^"


mkay ^^ ima send it to all of em' ^^ glad yooh like ^^ I use Gimp 2.6 ;D oh and uhm.. AngelCloud22 quit so .. yeahh ><


lolz yep i kno i had to delete some MODS the other day cause they quit or un active >.< but thx!


uhm yer welcomes ^^ Btw, can i make a avii fer yooh? >:D


ok sure i would for u make a avi for me ^_^
Posted 6/30/09

angel052894 wrote:


zooeee wrote:








OMG! ur work is so kawaii ACCEPTED!!! CONGRATS!!! oh this is wat our Mew Mew Id s look like so whne make ids u use this picture
(click Spoiler for ID)

and when u make the profiles the requests for profiles r in the GFX forum ^_^ thx for joining!


yaaaaaaay thnkies !!
MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

zooeee wrote:


angel052894 wrote:


zooeee wrote:








OMG! ur work is so kawaii ACCEPTED!!! CONGRATS!!! oh this is wat our Mew Mew Id s look like so whne make ids u use this picture
(click Spoiler for ID)

and when u make the profiles the requests for profiles r in the GFX forum ^_^ thx for joining!


yaaaaaaay thnkies !!

ur welcome Zoe! ^_^
40210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/7/09
User: punknina
Name: Teddy-chan
How active are u: Veeeeeerrrrrryyyyyyyy!
What Programs u use? Photoscape, Gimp, Lunapic, Photoshop cs2 <-------sometimes
Examples of atleast 3 or more:
Avii:

Banner:

Icon:

Did u invite buddies? Yesssss!
What can u do:(Id's,Avi's,Banners/signs,Manga coloring,icons,ext....)Aviis, Banners, Icons, Ids'
Do u wuv cute cuddly animals?Of course!
Do u Wuv Pudding? Yessss!
MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 7/11/09


OMG KAWAII! srry for the late reply ^_~ ur accepted! plz help make the group active **sniffle** plus u can now start ur own forum for a avi shop! check my shop or other MODS shops for examples how to make one! CON-GRATS MOD!
40210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/11/09


Thanxxxxx! x]

MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

punknina wrote:



Thanxxxxx! x]



ur welcome and good luck!
Posted 8/1/09
Creators Form:

User: Cutycub
Name: Yuki-Chi
How active are u: 3-6 hours
What Programs u use? Photoshop n more
Examples of atleast 3 or more:

Did u invite buddies? yes
What can u do:(Id's,Avi's,Banners/signs,Manga coloring,icons,ext....) Avii's
Do u wuv cute cuddly animals? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Do u Wuv Pudding? a little bit
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.