First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply [Request]Mew Mew Id's!
MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 12/8/08 , edited 8/13/10












Sample:





Name:
User:
Position:
D.O.B.:



Why Need a ID? well, its your Pass for requesting in forums and other offers.

Posted 12/9/08
lookie here! here's my example of an ID. could you put it up there too? as to let people request ^^

and i guess that'll be my ID for here, okay?
MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

mina_yuki wrote:

lookie here! here's my example of an ID. could you put it up there too? as to let people request ^^

and i guess that'll be my ID for here, okay?


mew sure and i wuv it! and ill put it up as a example thx! Shari Chan!
Posted 12/10/08

angel052894 wrote:


mina_yuki wrote:

lookie here! here's my example of an ID. could you put it up there too? as to let people request ^^

and i guess that'll be my ID for here, okay?


mew sure and i wuv it! and ill put it up as a example thx! Shari Chan!


um um um okay :)
and sorry, i have to go now ><
MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

mina_yuki wrote:


angel052894 wrote:


mina_yuki wrote:

lookie here! here's my example of an ID. could you put it up there too? as to let people request ^^

and i guess that'll be my ID for here, okay?


mew sure and i wuv it! and ill put it up as a example thx! Shari Chan!


um um um okay :)
and sorry, i have to go now ><


mew its later Shari Chan!
Posted 12/10/08
User: animefun213
Name: Reina
B-Day: November 6
Position: member
Picture:
MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

animefun213 wrote:

User: animefun213
Name: Reina
B-Day: November 6
Position: member
Picture:


Mew done Hope u like ur ID!

Posted 12/11/08
User:sandy1765
Name:Sandy
B-Day: 28 July
Position:[Member or MOD] MOD
Picture:
Posted 12/11/08

sandy1765 wrote:

User:sandy1765
Name:Sandy
B-Day: 28 July
Position:[Member or MOD] MOD
Picture:


finished! hope you enjoy ^^
Posted 12/11/08
thank you it is very nice! i really love it
MMC Kitten
1470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
User:wolf-bane
Name:wolf-bane
B-Day: 26 november 1992
Position:member
Picture:
Posted 12/12/08

sandy1765 wrote:

thank you it is very nice! i really love it


you're very welcome ^^
MMC Kitten
16657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yo mama house.
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
User:Loveanime127
Name:Amu-chan
B-Day: Dec, 2nd
Position:member
Posted 12/12/08

wolf-bane wrote:

User:wolf-bane
Name:wolf-bane
B-Day: 26 november 1992
Position:member
Picture:


um uh. i finished!

sorry if its not very good cuz i didnt really know what to do ><
Posted 12/12/08

Loveanime127 wrote:

User:Loveanime127
Name:Amu-chan
B-Day: Dec, 2nd
Position:member


i finished your ID!
sorry the glitter is gone... and also, sorry if its not good ><
my brain doesn't work "imaginatively" at night, so.. sorry again
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.