First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply [Request]Mew Mew Id's!
MMC Kitten
1470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

mina_yuki wrote:


wolf-bane wrote:

User:wolf-bane
Name:wolf-bane
B-Day: 26 november 1992
Position:member
Picture:


um uh. i finished!

sorry if its not very good cuz i didnt really know what to do ><


thx, its great XD
MMC Kitten
16657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yo mama house.
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

mina_yuki wrote:


Loveanime127 wrote:

User:Loveanime127
Name:Amu-chan
B-Day: Dec, 2nd
Position:member


i finished your ID!
sorry the glitter is gone... and also, sorry if its not good ><
my brain doesn't work "imaginatively" at night, so.. sorry again


no owrries. i like it but the leter was too small but i like it
Posted 12/13/08

Loveanime127 wrote:


mina_yuki wrote:


Loveanime127 wrote:

User:Loveanime127
Name:Amu-chan
B-Day: Dec, 2nd
Position:member


i finished your ID!
sorry the glitter is gone... and also, sorry if its not good ><
my brain doesn't work "imaginatively" at night, so.. sorry again


no owrries. i like it but the leter was too small but i like it


okie ><
and i didn't want to mess up the picture so i had to make it small
Posted 12/13/08

wolf-bane wrote:


mina_yuki wrote:


wolf-bane wrote:

User:wolf-bane
Name:wolf-bane
B-Day: 26 november 1992
Position:member
Picture:


um uh. i finished!

sorry if its not very good cuz i didnt really know what to do ><


thx, its great XD


are you sure?
if you gave me another picture to use, then i would probably make it better if you want.
MMC Kitten
1470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08 , edited 12/13/08

mina_yuki wrote:


wolf-bane wrote:


mina_yuki wrote:


wolf-bane wrote:

User:wolf-bane
Name:wolf-bane
B-Day: 26 november 1992
Position:member
Picture:


um uh. i finished!

sorry if its not very good cuz i didnt really know what to do ><


thx, its great XD


are you sure?
if you gave me another picture to use, then i would probably make it better if you want.


oh thx, how about this
Posted 12/15/08
User: MoonlightNecko
Name:Suki
B-Day:June 5, 95
Position:[Member or MOD] MOD
Picture:(In Spoiler)
MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

MoonlightNecko wrote:

User: MoonlightNecko
Name:Suki
B-Day:June 5, 95
Position:[Member or MOD] MOD
Picture:(In Spoiler)


mew done!
Posted 12/15/08

angel052894 wrote:


MoonlightNecko wrote:

User: MoonlightNecko
Name:Suki
B-Day:June 5, 95
Position:[Member or MOD] MOD
Picture:(In Spoiler)


mew done!


THNXS

MMC Leader
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

MoonlightNecko wrote:


angel052894 wrote:


MoonlightNecko wrote:

User: MoonlightNecko
Name:Suki
B-Day:June 5, 95
Position:[Member or MOD] MOD
Picture:(In Spoiler)


mew done!


THNXS



mew ur welcome!
MMC Kitten
4290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Himitsu Island
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

wolf-bane wrote:


oh thx, how about this


okay. mina_yuki is off on hiatus, so she told me to do whatever that she usually does. so, heres yours:

hope its better than the other
MMC Kitten
1470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 12/16/08 , edited 12/16/08

nanaya_kei wrote:


wolf-bane wrote:


oh thx, how about this


okay. mina_yuki is off on hiatus, so she told me to do whatever that she usually does. so, heres yours:

hope its better than the other


thx a ton
MMC Kitten
4290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Himitsu Island
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

wolf-bane wrote:



thx a ton


uh.. you're welcome i guess.. but i dont need a ton of thanks.. since its too much to carry lol
MMC Kitten
34389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
User: Megumi_Aihara
Name: Megu Ai
B-Day: January 5
Position: Member
Picture:
MMC Kitten
8213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In The World That...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
User:Animemaster2007
Name:Dennis
B-Day:December 17
Position:Member
Picture
Posted 1/14/09

Megumi_Aihara wrote:


Animemaster2007 wrote:

i will be doing these IDs
~ tomorrow lol ^^;
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.