First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Anti Yaoi/Yuri questions regarding fan works
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / EaRtH....
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
it`s entertainment!!!
only anime..

every person has likes and dislikes..
don`t want it?.. don`t read..
don`t like it?.. don`t watch it..

AND, one more thing, even if lesbo and gays broke the that barrier that God made for girls
and boys, If the faith in them is still in their souls, God accepts them..

even if you`re the most baddest person in the whole universe, God will accept
you for who you are.. as long you have faith in him..

God gave us a body to move, organs to function and souls to live, so it`s up to us on how we use this these things to live..


if you love someone who have the same gender as yours, maybe It`s true love you may not know..
true love does not depends on the gender of you have or your partner`s.. as long as you love each other, everything will be alright.

the sad part is, you cannot start a family like others..
how sad..

:(
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / EaRtH....
Offline
Posted 12/13/08 , edited 12/13/08

EJ507 wrote:

lol this forum is a FAILURE.

Dude you asked to be attacked, when you mess with yaoi/yuri fangirls/boys you best have a army of haters but you dont so i believe you just got PWNED in your very own forum.

Also I just posted this for fun (so no flaming plz)



It`s like he got lost in the enemy`s territory..
305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
GAH this is bullshit! Dx
Just, if you don't like the gay couple stuff
Then don't watch it, it offends people when you say stuff about it or w/e
IDK, just keep your mean comments to yourself or something
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/30/09 , edited 12/30/09

I know there are people on these forums that support gay pairings: yaoi/shounen-ai and yuri/shoujo-ai. But I have a question slamming these. I love fanfiction and Yugioh is one of my favorite types. Okay, so in that show, Joey and Kaiba hate each but are a popular yaoi pairing. In general regarding doujinshi/fanart/fanfiction, why is often there are yaoi/yuri pairings between two characters that hate each other and show no romantic evidence whatsoever (Except in the minds of demented fans especially for obnoxious yaoi fangirls who I find are extremely demented. Yes, I meant that to be said as a disparaging remark because they really annoy me).Also, why is Tea/Kaiba common in Yugioh fanfiction? Having seen the entire series of Yugioh: Duel Monsters and read much of the manga, I know there is no evidence whatsoever between them. Also, why is occasionally yaoi/yuri pairings like Joey/Kaiba or Kasumi/any girl from Dead or Alive are embraced whereas heterosexual pairings like NaruSaku are dismissed?



First of all, I am A yaoi fan girl.
but...
wow. demented.
i wonder why you dont get the idea of the whole yaoi thing?
why enemies are paired by the dj writers?
hell, should that be a question.
Becuase they were thinking... "what if it is the other way around? they are not enemies but getting along well with each other?"
you see, it's the author's imagination. the author isn't following the whole storyline but using the character's only and their situations but creates another atmosphere between them.
congratulations babe, you just insulted the dj writers/authors/fangirls of this genre.




People preferring yaoi/yuri over hetero pairings sickens me since I don't condone gay pairings at all since it is against my Christian beliefs (I am a conservative who struggles accepts people for who they are while opposing LGBT things).


We are sick of people like you too.
Hating people just because they are against you belief when they don;t even harm you.
I only found out about this anti-yaoi something and it really flamed me up to hear the members say that yaoi fan girls are stupid and don't have any sense of morality.
and dear heavens, you even included religion here.
what' wrong with two men fall in love with one another? or two women? as long as they don't harm others or destroy anyones dignity, why do you need to be so judgemantal about them? You are discriminating them. does your god told you to discriminate people for being gay? XD



Finally, I say this: yaoi/shounen-ai and yuri/shoujo-ai are promoters of homosexuality. I don't care if it is just a comic or cartoon, it still promotes (potentially subliminally) homosexuality or endorses or at least glorifies it. Learn that some of the best hetero intended romances among anime/manga is what reflects the author's work. They may feel insulted seeing gay/bisexual pairings between characters that are clearly supposed to be straight.

You really are twisted aren't you.
Then Hentai and ecchi are promoters of rape?
Dang.
Yaoi/Yuri doesn't promote anything.
If that really is what's going on, then all the yaoi fangirls would shift to yuri Djs because they are already lesbians and Yaoi djs does not contain any sexual act between 2 woman? have you ever thought of that? And in vice versa with the yuri fanboys (because in general yuri are for boys).

about how would the author feel, i don't really think that they would be insulted.

They are not restricting anyone or the fandom to not use the charcters they made for yaoi/yuri thing.

maybe they would just laugh and say "ahhh, they really are funny. going gaga over the boys i made and playing with them then pair them with one another. "

Human mind is playful, and i don't think that really is bad. XD


a message for you?





20038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/09 , edited 12/30/09
You are just so messed up in many ways...
You confuse the church with the bible and the bible with your brain. If you read the new testament thoroughly you should get the message of a god who loves all his children, of the christian who loves his neighbours, regardless if they are different from him or even his enemy, his foes. Instead you take the fundamental bullshit for true, that was written by people from a society long before the end of the roman empire, and declare it as your belief, without questioning it.-.-
People like you use the excuse "belief" to hide their own weakness, their fear to think for themselves; to form a group, in which they feel superior, where they can look down on others (homosexuals, etc.) beause they are truly "special", chosen believers of a god, represented by a church, formed by humans, created by humans, ruled by humans.

And... of course gays chose to be gay because being gay is sooooooo cool, wow nowadays even the President is gay, and everyone loves gays, they are even recruiting our children in school, that's why we can't have any gay teachers, we must fight against the Gay power, or we will all become gay, may god save our souls, the gay menace is coming.
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/30/09 , edited 12/30/09

Artemis-sensei wrote:

....I could explain it clearly to you, but I'm not in the mood right now..


Same for me lol. Most of this site is homophibic anyway ¬¬
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/10
OMG ... you're totally right yaoi and yuri are wrong
it's agansit the human natural needs and every thing
i can't stand it when people like them and make arts and stuff
and i hate kishimoto for puting it in the manga (347)
i really wish he didn't ...
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 7/6/10
Im not really into Yaoi / yuri (SAYING IT VERY NICELY) but i respect those who are fan of it and keep the mean things to myself..~:)) ^^ and besides im not like a passionate Anti-yaoi/ yuri.. No ~ i have better things to do than say hate stuff.
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/10
Alright. I'm bi and some things some people are saying just make me want to cry. You say 'gay' and 'lesbian' like it's a disease or something horrid that you might catch if you're near it too long. Half of my life, I feel like a freaking leper. It's not like I chose to like girls. When I was younger, I would just lay in bed and cry. I would try to force myself to like only guys. I was thinking about suicide. I felt so f*cking gross.

Before, I was a devoted Christian. I even wanted to be a freaking nun, but so many people like you just came along and punched me in the gut. Really? It's preached that God's all loving, but you people just go and crush that image. If God loved everyone, why would he say that? Why believe what some stupid human says about hating gays? If God is all-loving, then he should love me for liing both girls and guys. As a matter of fact, he should love me for not believing in him. If I should go to Hell for liking girls, then why the hell should I put any effort in worshipping him?

Babe, you're just making yourself look bad. You're not doing anything. And really? ANIME?? It's meant for entertainment. Don't get so freaked out about it.
Fanfiction is just that. FAN and FICTION. I'm sure not one person on that site is putting yaoi or yuri to spite anyone or saying "Hur, hur. Maybe I have a one in a million shot that a homophobic will see this!! I hope I piss some people off!!" No. It's for their own personal amusement. Personally, I like SetoxJoey. I think it's cute. That doesn't mean YOU have to like it. Like what's ben bouncing off the walls here, it's an OPINION. Just don't insult others with it, because if you do that, it's high value just went down to squat. And everyone wants to have weight in their opinions. Almost every person here sees your opinion right now as flakey and stupid, so just as long as you state your opinion in a nice manner, it's ok. Just don't go saying or implying that I'm a freaking gross thing.

(This is not to be made offensive in any way to anyone. It's just my opinion. I should be able to state that, if only that.)
65534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Flushing,NY
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

kadmos1 wrote:

I know there are people on these forums that support gay pairings: yaoi/shounen-ai and yuri/shoujo-ai. But I have a question slamming these. I love fanfiction and Yugioh is one of my favorite types. Okay, so in that show, Joey and Kaiba hate each but are a popular yaoi pairing. In general regarding doujinshi/fanart/fanfiction, why is often there are yaoi/yuri pairings between two characters that hate each other and show no romantic evidence whatsoever (Except in the minds of demented fans especially for obnoxious yaoi fangirls who I find are extremely demented. Yes, I meant that to be said as a disparaging remark because they really annoy me).

Also, why is Tea/Kaiba common in Yugioh fanfiction? Having seen the entire series of Yugioh: Duel Monsters and read much of the manga, I know there is no evidence whatsoever between them. Also, why is occasionally yaoi/yuri pairings like Joey/Kaiba or Kasumi/any girl from Dead or Alive are embraced whereas heterosexual pairings like NaruSaku are dismissed?

People preferring yaoi/yuri over hetero pairings sickens me since I don't condone gay pairings at all since it is against my Christian beliefs (I am a conservative who struggles accepts people for who they are while opposing LGBT things).\

Finally, I say this: yaoi/shounen-ai and yuri/shoujo-ai are promoters of homosexuality. I don't care if it is just a comic or cartoon, it still promotes (potentially subliminally) homosexuality or endorses or at least glorifies it. Learn that some of the best hetero intended romances among anime/manga is what reflects the author's work. They may feel insulted seeing gay/bisexual pairings between characters that are clearly supposed to be straight.


to start with these pairings normal start with fujoshi thinking they look perfect with each other disregarding ANY OFFICIAL RELATIONS with each other and then it spreads to other fujoshi who draw or write fan fic and then more people see or read the images/fanfics then thinks that this paring does LOOK good, and not nesserly is good. this however only applies to the odd yoai, yuri pairings are really started when 2 girls have ONE even very slightly moment where it seem they liked each other and in bully-victim relations they assume the girl is just tsundere for her and since otaku males are larger in proportion to the fujoshi, yuri pairing start really fast and can be more well known too. and to your issue with homo sexual pairings; no one. gives. a fuck. Im not insulting just trying to point out on how people really just don't give a dam about options like that and if your trying to influence other people to hate gay pairing then your just wasting time.
65534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Flushing,NY
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

kadmos1 wrote:

Wrong, because some people would agree with my views and proudly biased and disparaging remarks.


and you people wonder why we religious types get ridiculed
65534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Flushing,NY
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

visionro wrote:

OMG ... you're totally right yaoi and yuri are wrong
it's agansit the human natural needs and every thing
i can't stand it when people like them and make arts and stuff
and i hate kishimoto for puting it in the manga (347)
i really wish he didn't ...


you do know he adimited to being bi-sexual right?
1306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Florida - USA
Offline
Posted 12/8/10 , edited 12/8/10
Fanfiction is just that, and it can't be taken as part of the anime/characters original stories. And if you don't want to read about certain pairings and/or gender preference, then don't read them. They tell you what the pairings are BEFORE you start reading. If you started a fiction and didn't like it based on the genre, then its your fault for choosing that genre. Don't take it to heart, just move on to the next, God knows there are a million of them.
15746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / 昼寝の王国
Offline
Posted 12/8/10

wrote:

I don't see why people have problems with gays/lesbians. There is nothing to say they can't be together. Except God but who's gullable enough to believe in him


What he said.

Furthermore, learn to decide what is right and what is wrong for yourself. If you just say,"I'm a christian, so anything christianity is against, I am against," then I feel sorry for you.

For the record, I'm not a fan of either. That doesn't mean I'm against them existing.
Posted 12/8/10 , edited 12/8/10
Are you sure that you people don't like them simply because they are different?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.