First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Night classes RolePlay
th-Unknown??
373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SOMEWHR IN MY LAL...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
Erallen lookinn at Akino and nures enter room
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

renagade36 wrote:



Akino and the nurse enter the room


Nurse: " Dasilla-San Yoo are hurt! , Ahh i know a spell for that one Cer-I-mai.... Akino-san could Yoo go out of the Room please???
Akino: "Huh?"
Nurse:"If not Dasilla-San can't be cured!"
Akino:"Ahhh!!! Okay Okay!!!" Runs out of Classroom
Nurse:"She is so easily Cheated its she?? Cer-I-mai-Ke-Bam (Dasilla Wound was cured) Now just Rap this Arm & act Hurt okay?"
Posted 12/8/08


Akino and the nurse enter the room

Nurse: " Dasilla-San Yoo are hurt! , Ahh i know a spell for that one Cer-I-mai.... Akino-san could Yoo go out of the Room please???
Akino: "Huh?"
Nurse:"If not Dasilla-San can't be cured!"
Akino:"Ahhh!!! Okay Okay!!!" Runs out of Classroom
Nurse:"She is so easily Cheated its she?? Cer-I-mai-Ke-Bam (Dasilla Wound was cured) Now just Rap this Arm & act Hurt okay?"

Drasilla: it's ok i can heal
Nurse: just put it on just so Akino does not ask questions
Drasilla: ok bye
nurse leaves room
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/8/08


Drasilla: it's ok i can heal
Nurse: just put it on just so Akino does not ask questions
Drasilla: ok bye
nurse leaves room


Akino saw the nurse Leaving the Room & Enters it
Akino: "Drasilla-channn!!! are Yoo okayy????" Said akino with a Worriedd Face
Posted 12/8/08


don't worry i'll be fine
*ring, ring*
the bells gone better go back to work
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

renagade36 wrote:



don't worry i'll be fine
*ring, ring*
the bells gone better go back to work

"No Drasilla-chann!!!! Yoo have to rest!!!, i won't let Yoo go!!!" Said Akino Stubbornly
Posted 12/8/08

"No Drasilla-chann!!!! Yoo have to rest!!!, i won't let Yoo go!!!" Said Akino Stubbornly


but i'm not tried and any way it's going to be busy everyone finshing their classes bye

Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

renagade36 wrote:


"No Drasilla-chann!!!! Yoo have to rest!!!, i won't let Yoo go!!!" Said Akino Stubbornly


but i'm not tried and any way it's going to be busy everyone finshing their classes bye



"Drasilla-chann!!!!! if Yoo are like This i am gonna be angry!"
Posted 12/8/08


ok Akino-chan i'll rest

Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

renagade36 wrote:



ok Akino-chan i'll rest



"Good!" Said Akino Smilinq "Tomorrow also must Rest! Rest till Your Injury Heals okay??"
Posted 12/8/08


ok Akino-chan i'll rest



"Good!" Said Akino Smilinq "Tomorrow also must Rest! Rest till Your Injury Heals okay??"

I'm sure it will be better by tomorrow

Posted 12/8/08

"Drasilla-chann!!!!! if Yoo are like This i am gonna be angry!"
ok Akino-chan i'll rest
"Good!" Said Akino Smilinq "Tomorrow also must Rest! Rest till Your Injury Heals okay??"


who will look after u i have not seen the new protecter anywhere
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

renagade36 wrote:


"Drasilla-chann!!!!! if Yoo are like This i am gonna be angry!"
ok Akino-chan i'll rest
"Good!" Said Akino Smilinq "Tomorrow also must Rest! Rest till Your Injury Heals okay??"


who will look after u i have not seen the new protecter anywhere


"Don't worry Drasilla-chann!!!! i will be okayy!!! So just Take Care of Yourself okayy??" Answered Akino
Posted 12/9/08

th-Muffin wrote:


renagade36 wrote:


"Drasilla-chann!!!!! if Yoo are like This i am gonna be angry!"
ok Akino-chan i'll rest
"Good!" Said Akino Smilinq "Tomorrow also must Rest! Rest till Your Injury Heals okay??"


who will look after u i have not seen the new protecter anywhere


"Don't worry Drasilla-chann!!!! i will be okayy!!! So just Take Care of Yourself okayy??" Answered Akino


The next day

i'm walking out of my dorm room looking after the school like always and helping out the new kids

Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

renagade36 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


renagade36 wrote:


"Drasilla-chann!!!!! if Yoo are like This i am gonna be angry!"
ok Akino-chan i'll rest
"Good!" Said Akino Smilinq "Tomorrow also must Rest! Rest till Your Injury Heals okay??"


who will look after u i have not seen the new protecter anywhere


"Don't worry Drasilla-chann!!!! i will be okayy!!! So just Take Care of Yourself okayy??" Answered Akino


The next day

i'm walking out of my dorm room looking after the school like always and helping out the new kids



Suddenly Akino pops out in front of Drasilla & Stared at her for 5minutes & Started Talkinqq
Aki: "Drasilla-channnn.......YOO SHOULD BE RESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Shouted Akino
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.