First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Night classes RolePlay
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/9/08


i no but i went to the nurses office and she said i was fine
so please let me work
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

renagade36 wrote:



i no but i went to the nurses office and she said i was fine
so please let me work


"Drasilla-chann~~"Said akino with (Innocent Eyes)
Posted 12/9/08

th-Muffin wrote:


renagade36 wrote:



i no but i went to the nurses office and she said i was fine
so please let me work


"Drasilla-chann~~"Said akino with (Innocent Eyes)


ok i will not work today but i'm still going to my lessons

Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

renagade36 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


renagade36 wrote:



i no but i went to the nurses office and she said i was fine
so please let me work


"Drasilla-chann~~"Said akino with (Innocent Eyes)


ok i will not work today but i'm still going to my lessons



"Okayy Than!!!!!!....Drasilla-Chann!!! Before School Tomorrow lets go Mall!!! Okayy??" A smile came out of Akino's Face
Posted 12/9/08
ok i will not work today but i'm still going to my lessons
"Okayy Than!!!!!!....Drasilla-Chann!!! Before School Tomorrow lets go Mall!!! Okayy??" A smile came out of Akino's Fa
ok class starts in 5 minutes lts go


Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

ok class starts in 5 minutes lts go






"Okayy! Drasilla Onee-Chann" Blushed Akino while Holdinqq Drasilla Shirt "Akino can Call Drasilla-chan Onee-chan??"
Posted 12/9/08

th-Muffin wrote:


ok class starts in 5 minutes lts go






"Okayy! Drasilla Onee-Chann" Blushed Akino while Holdinqq Drasilla Shirt "Akino can Call Drasilla-chan Onee-chan??"

ok Akino u can call me Onee-chan we have music next right
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

renagade36 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


ok class starts in 5 minutes lts go






"Okayy! Drasilla Onee-Chann" Blushed Akino while Holdinqq Drasilla Shirt "Akino can Call Drasilla-chan Onee-chan??"

ok Akino u can call me Onee-chan we have music next right


Akino's Face Brights Up "Yepp!!! Drasilla Onee-san!!!!" Said akino as she holds Drasilla Arm
Posted 12/9/08

th-Muffin wrote:


renagade36 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


ok class starts in 5 minutes lts go








ok Akino u can call me Onee-chan we have music next right


Akino's Face Brights Up "Yepp!!! Drasilla Onee-san!!!!" Said akino as she holds Drasilla Arm

Whats her name

Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

renagade36 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


renagade36 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


ok class starts in 5 minutes lts go








ok Akino u can call me Onee-chan we have music next right


Akino's Face Brights Up "Yepp!!! Drasilla Onee-san!!!!" Said akino as she holds Drasilla Arm

Whats her name



((For music Class teacher?? There still have not been one so we must imagine itXDD))
Posted 12/9/08
Me and Akino enter the music class
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

renagade36 wrote:

Me and Akino enter the music class


The teacher turn out to be a baby((Since its Monster School anythinqq is possible))
Akino: (Shocked)
Posted 12/9/08

th-Muffin wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

Me and Akino enter the music class


The teacher turn out to be a baby((Since its Monster School anythinqq is possible))
Akino: (Shocked)


hay why r u shocked Akino-chan i said has we went to sit at the back of the class
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

renagade36 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

Me and Akino enter the music class


The teacher turn out to be a baby((Since its Monster School anythinqq is possible))
Akino: (Shocked)


hay why r u shocked Akino-chan i said has we went to sit at the back of the class


Aki: A...A...a...BABY?!??!?!?!??!?!
Baby: ii am Miss Rima
Aki: Ahhhh.................................(A Long Pause)
Posted 12/9/08


yes theres a baby whos our teacher what new.

(stars mean she whispers 2 her self)
*oh yeah she does not know*
Laughs out loud

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.