First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Day classes RolePlay
Posted 12/8/08
everyone is walking around talking
th-Unknown??
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
(Hi there!)

Yumi: Oh great! Where will I find the office? I don't even who what is my schedule (Opens her bag & finds something).
Posted 12/8/08

blueicegem84 wrote:

(Hi there!)

Yumi: Oh great! Where will I find the office? I don't even who what is my schedule (Opens her bag & finds something).


hello how can i help u

th-Unknown??
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

renagade36 wrote:

hello how can i help u



Yumi: Yeah. Do you know where the office is? I just want to know what is the schedule of my classes.

Posted 12/8/08

blueicegem84 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

hello how can i help u



Yumi: Yeah. Do you know where the office is? I just want to know what is the schedule of my classes.



walk down the hall and turn right r u new
th-Unknown??
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08 , edited 12/8/08

renagade36 wrote:

walk down the hall and turn right r u new


Yumi: Yeah! May I know what's your name?
Posted 12/8/08

blueicegem84 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

walk down the hall and turn right r u new


Yumi: Oh! May I know what's your name?


yes it's Drasilla

th-Unknown??
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

renagade36 wrote:

yes it's Drasilla



Yumi: Thank you Drasilla, I hope we'll meet later (Walks away)

Posted 12/9/08
Yumi: Thank you Drasilla, I hope we'll meet later (Walks away)

i'm helping people when i see Yumi

hay Yumi
th-Unknown??
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/9/08

renagade36 wrote:

i'm helping people when i see Yumi

hay Yumi


(Drasilla's a night class right?)

Yumi: Hey! Wazzup?
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
(Protectors are allow in both Day & Night:)) So Yoo guys have special Privallage in return for takinqq care of me XDD)
Posted 12/9/08

blueicegem84 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

i'm helping people when i see Yumi

hay Yumi


(Drasilla's a night class right?)

Yumi: Hey! Wazzup?


(yes she is)

hey what u doing

th-Unknown??
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/9/08

renagade36 wrote:

(yes she is)

hey what u doing



Yumi: I'm just walking around. Drasilla! Can you show me around school?
Posted 12/9/08

blueicegem84 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

(yes she is)

hey what u doing



Yumi: I'm just walking around. Drasilla-senpai! Can you show me around school?


(meet me in the night Roleplay)

Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

renagade36 wrote:


blueicegem84 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

i'm helping people when i see Yumi

hay Yumi


(Drasilla's a night class right?)

Yumi: Hey! Wazzup?


(yes she is)

hey what u doing



Akino wearinqq a Long big black Coat with Black glasses && a hat && big boots wonderinqq around Like One of Dervish(Our Enermy!)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.