First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Chara Hotel
fantastic member! =]
6582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
room number: 44
username: tiffanie2795
name: tiffanie
age: 13
birthday: june 27
Chara Creator
6579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / to anime world!
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
here you go!
fantastic member! =]
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Im not tellin.......
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
room number:18
username:cherryblossom_888
name:Sakura
age:12
birth:31st October
Chara Creator
6579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / to anime world!
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
sorry no longer doing this
Fantastic mod
1352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in ur mind!
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
room number:5
username:PrincessFlora
name:Elin
age:14
birth:13 March
Chara Creator
6579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / to anime world!
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

PrincessFlora wrote:

room number:5
username:PrincessFlora
name:Elin
age:14
birth:13 March


so sorry were no longer doing this
Member
404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / u tell me
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

shugocharafan_12 wrote:

welcome to Chara Hotel,I am Cindy the Manager and I also have a room please fill this out to get your key room just like my key this is my key so please fill this out to get your room and and key this is how all doors should look like it would say this room belongs to: and it will say chara hotel on the top so fill this out to get your room =]

room number:
username:
name:
age:
birth:(no year please):

its easy so get your room now! and your key! and your door! XD



room number: 7
username: project-runway
name: Josephine
age: 13
birth:(no year please): June 5

Chara Creator
6579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / to anime world!
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

project-runway wrote:


shugocharafan_12 wrote:

welcome to Chara Hotel,I am Cindy the Manager and I also have a room please fill this out to get your key room just like my key this is my key so please fill this out to get your room and and key this is how all doors should look like it would say this room belongs to: and it will say chara hotel on the top so fill this out to get your room =]

room number:
username:
name:
age:
birth:(no year please):

its easy so get your room now! and your key! and your door! XD



room number: 7
username: project-runway
name: Josephine
age: 13
birth:(no year please): June 5



sorry were not doing this no more
Member
404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / u tell me
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

shugocharafan_12 wrote:


project-runway wrote:


shugocharafan_12 wrote:

welcome to Chara Hotel,I am Cindy the Manager and I also have a room please fill this out to get your key room just like my key this is my key so please fill this out to get your room and and key this is how all doors should look like it would say this room belongs to: and it will say chara hotel on the top so fill this out to get your room =]

room number:
username:
name:
age:
birth:(no year please):

its easy so get your room now! and your key! and your door! XD



room number: 7
username: project-runway
name: Josephine
age: 13
birth:(no year please): June 5



sorry were not doing this no more


Oh....
Okay.........
=(

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.