First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Temptation of wife
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Under a Rock
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

sinnerinheaven wrote:


starlight153 wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:


starlight153 wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:


starlight153 wrote:

I was wondering........

If I put up RAW episodes and subtitle them, would anyone like to watch?

I only put up episodes if anyone is willing to see them....

Thanks~


yes i would
thanks


I'll need more than ten people to seriously consider it--it takes a huge commitment to upload a daily drama that is projected to be more than fifty episodes.

Share the love, everyone~


i understand i hope more ppl would like to watch it too
and reply to it also


Wow.......you're really fast in replying, sinnerinheaven! Makes me really happy to see that someone is actually reading my posts....

And I'm hoping that more than ten people would be interested.........


thanks and i always read what i got reply to
i also hope more ppl would reply
oh well have a nice day i have to get some sleep before going to class


Eh????? You have to go to class???? Where do you live?
It's currently eleven-thirty at NIGHT where I am....
168382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

starlight153 wrote:

I was wondering........

If I put up RAW episodes and subtitle them, would anyone like to watch?

I only put up episodes if anyone is willing to see them....

Thanks~


that's an awesome idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!
168382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
got more than 10 ppl already?
1313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

starlight153 wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:


starlight153 wrote:

I was wondering........

If I put up RAW episodes and subtitle them, would anyone like to watch?

I only put up episodes if anyone is willing to see them....

Thanks~


yes i would
thanks


I'll need more than ten people to seriously consider it--it takes a huge commitment to upload a daily drama that is projected to be more than fifty episodes.

Share the love, everyone~


I would luv to see this series subtitled!!!!

This is one awesome series with a lot of drama including the incestous sister whose in a one-sided love affair with her step-brother. The woman who came back to steal her bestfriends husband by presenting his 6 years old son whom I personally think belongs to the bestfriends brother. And the wicket mother-in-law who made her lose her first child.

I can't wait until the revenge start. The lead actress has a lot to get even with.
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Under a Rock
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
Ok.....I have three people who want it......


Anyone else????
168382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
how come you can sub it? u understand korean?
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Paris♥
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
amm very intresting drama!!!!!!!! I wanna whatch it , when can I found it? with english subs of cource
168382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
can't wait for the revenge to start too.
:D

168382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
the plot really is super intense.
i almost can't breath.
gosh...woman are really evil when they are full of hatred.
but the revenge part still haven't started...arrrgghhhh and its already ep 18
718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
Where can i watch it? It sound good.
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

starlight153 wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:


starlight153 wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:


starlight153 wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:


starlight153 wrote:

I was wondering........

If I put up RAW episodes and subtitle them, would anyone like to watch?

I only put up episodes if anyone is willing to see them....

Thanks~


yes i would
thanks


I'll need more than ten people to seriously consider it--it takes a huge commitment to upload a daily drama that is projected to be more than fifty episodes.

Share the love, everyone~


i understand i hope more ppl would like to watch it too
and reply to it also


Wow.......you're really fast in replying, sinnerinheaven! Makes me really happy to see that someone is actually reading my posts....

And I'm hoping that more than ten people would be interested.........


thanks and i always read what i got reply to
i also hope more ppl would reply
oh well have a nice day i have to get some sleep before going to class


Eh????? You have to go to class???? Where do you live?
It's currently eleven-thirty at NIGHT where I am....

holland (the netherlands) it was almost 6 am when i was online
where do you live?????
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

summerbeat wrote:

the plot really is super intense.
i almost can't breath.
gosh...woman are really evil when they are full of hatred.
but the revenge part still haven't started...arrrgghhhh and its already ep 18


omg you're killing me i wanna watch this drama
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Under a Rock
Offline
Posted 12/10/08 , edited 12/10/08

sinnerinheaven wrote:


starlight153 wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:


starlight153 wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:


starlight153 wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:


starlight153 wrote:

I was wondering........

If I put up RAW episodes and subtitle them, would anyone like to watch?

I only put up episodes if anyone is willing to see them....

Thanks~


yes i would
thanks


I'll need more than ten people to seriously consider it--it takes a huge commitment to upload a daily drama that is projected to be more than fifty episodes.

Share the love, everyone~


i understand i hope more ppl would like to watch it too
and reply to it also


Wow.......you're really fast in replying, sinnerinheaven! Makes me really happy to see that someone is actually reading my posts....

And I'm hoping that more than ten people would be interested.........


thanks and i always read what i got reply to
i also hope more ppl would reply
oh well have a nice day i have to get some sleep before going to class


Eh????? You have to go to class???? Where do you live?
It's currently eleven-thirty at NIGHT where I am....

holland (the netherlands) it was almost 6 am when i was online
where do you live?????



Oooooooh........That makes sense. I live on the East Coast of the United States, near Washington, D.C. But I know a few people from Holland, and they all were very kind to me. So I'm assuming that you're kind, too.
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

starlight153 wrote:
Oooooooh........That makes sense. I live on the East Coast of the United States, near Washington, D.C. But I know a few people from Holland, and they all were very kind to me. So I'm assuming that you're kind, too.


thank you! i just respect others
even though if they don't respect me
or just be nice to others just like they are to me
i think you are a really nice person so why not give you the respect you deserve
5464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

sinnerinheaven wrote:


starlight153 wrote:
Oooooooh........That makes sense. I live on the East Coast of the United States, near Washington, D.C. But I know a few people from Holland, and they all were very kind to me. So I'm assuming that you're kind, too.


thank you! i just respect others
even though if they don't respect me
or just be nice to others just like they are to me
i think you are a really nice person so why not give you the respect you deserve


hi guys:

I would watch this drama if you will upload it with english subs...i live in finland...so we are very near if you live in holland...i presume you are korean since you can translate it...aja....how old are you? ...just make sure that you will not neglect your class ...your study is more important....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.