First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Have u ever seen baby born?
Posted 12/8/08 , edited 12/8/08

xDaphne93x wrote:

Have u ever seen a baby being born? how did u feel after it?


WEll in health class we saw a women giving birth. OMFG
it was so nasty. look like she was taking a shit or something


Yes, I actually did see one thru natural vaginal delivery. After the infant was taken off, the doctor shoved his whole fist inside the mother's uterus to take out the remaining placenta. If the placenta stayed in the fundus of the woman, she will bleed to death. When the placenta is completely taken off, the wall of the fundus shrinks and blood vessels are sealed off.

It's not nasty, in my opinion. I used to work as a trash collector and dumper. Comparing trash to a natural birth delivery is a no - no.
The placenta by the way looks like the skin of an animal's intestine. Cut it wide and spread the animal's intestine wide, that's how it looks like.

I want to see a cesarean delivery.
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Aoi's House! (ins...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

kyoukoujin wrote:


xDaphne93x wrote:

Have u ever seen a baby being born? how did u feel after it?


WEll in health class we saw a women giving birth. OMFG
it was so nasty. look like she was taking a shit or something


Yes, I actually did see one thru natural vaginal delivery. After the infant was taken off, the doctor shoved his whole fist inside the mother's uterus to take out the remaining placenta. If the placenta stayed in the fundus of the woman, she will bleed to death. When the placenta is completely taken off, the wall of the fundus shrinks and blood vessels are sealed off.

I want to see a cesarean delivery.



woah thats kinda cool. ya isnt that where u cut the stomach open or something? wasnt paying attention to the whoole vid
Posted 12/8/08 , edited 12/9/08

xDaphne93x wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


xDaphne93x wrote:

Have u ever seen a baby being born? how did u feel after it?


WEll in health class we saw a women giving birth. OMFG
it was so nasty. look like she was taking a shit or something


Yes, I actually did see one thru natural vaginal delivery. After the infant was taken off, the doctor shoved his whole fist inside the mother's uterus to take out the remaining placenta. If the placenta stayed in the fundus of the woman, she will bleed to death. When the placenta is completely taken off, the wall of the fundus shrinks and blood vessels are sealed off.

I want to see a cesarean delivery.



woah thats kinda cool. ya isnt that where u cut the stomach open or something? wasnt paying attention to the whoole vid


Cesarean? Yea. You cut a part of the stomach, mostly width-wise... you know the bikini line as they say.
They do the cesarean delivery when the infant is unable to get off the cervix because it's pretty big, the baby is suffocating because of the umbilical cord getting compressed, the infant has been staying in the womb for along time and the mother can't push it down even she was given a med [Pitocin - induces contraction] to do so, or worse.
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Aoi's House! (ins...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

kyoukoujin wrote:


xDaphne93x wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


xDaphne93x wrote:

Have u ever seen a baby being born? how did u feel after it?


WEll in health class we saw a women giving birth. OMFG
it was so nasty. look like she was taking a shit or something


Yes, I actually did see one thru natural vaginal delivery. After the infant was taken off, the doctor shoved his whole fist inside the mother's uterus to take out the remaining placenta. If the placenta stayed in the fundus of the woman, she will bleed to death. When the placenta is completely taken off, the wall of the fundus shrinks and blood vessels are sealed off.

I want to see a cesarean delivery.



woah thats kinda cool. ya isnt that where u cut the stomach open or something? wasnt paying attention to the whoole vid


Cesarean? Yea. You cut a part of the stomach, mostly width-wise... you know the bikini line as they say.
They do the cesarean delivery when the infant is unable to get off the cervix because it's pretty big, the baby is suffocating because of the umbilical cord getting compressed, the infant has been staying in the womb for along time and the mother can't push it down even she was given a med to do so, or worse.



oo ya thats what i thought it was lol thanks for telling me. hahah my teacher was joking after we saw the nautral birth part that were gonna watch cesarean video. but ya i do wanna see one....
Posted 12/8/08
i saw that video too. i remember the baby's head was rotating when it was coming out and all the girls in my class were covering their eyes while the boys had their eyes and mouths wide open
Posted 12/8/08
in a video yes O_O my friend showed it to me. I was like OMFG. must find "x" button. she keeps forcing me to watch - - omg
1054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
now kids...that y some people dont want kids
1000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
I found the clips of the "miracles of life" pretty alright. It wasn't horrendous as watching Pain Olympics or something.

Eh, it's the circle of life. See our pain when we ladies push a watermelon out of our asses for you men. -.-
Posted 12/9/08
Well that's how my daughter was born.My baby girl and she is the only joy in this world to me.

About giving birth,yeah that's quite an experience.I don't know for some guys like me it's hard to be around your girl when it's happening.But hey that's how all of us came out in to this world.
13139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

Nope, but I'll be sure I be next to my girl when she gives birth.
687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland :)
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
NO, AND I DON'T WANNA SEE IT
922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
we watched the whole video of a woman having a home birth in her bathtub (one of the giving birth methods as told by our health teacher) - disturbing thing was that she was naked from top to bottom - is that really necessary to give birth??

AND: when we finished watching, the teacher decided to rewind the video and we saw the baby wizz back into the mother's opening. =/ was kinda funny but O_o

Try watching the giving birth video backwareds - then u guys will kno what I mean..
15785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / ---mystic moon----
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
on tv, yes. We had to watch that for a class discussion.
personally...no.
24695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / (Unknown)
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
Yes.....I blurly remember because I all I can hear when I try to recall that memory is the sound of half the class screaming like as if they saw someone vomit.
1214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Missouri, USA
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
I saw a cow give birth...

They named it Bottlerocket since it was born on July 4th.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.