Created by HebeIon
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
WHO IS THE CUTEST?
7428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ××ιlιlι═══════[.K...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08 , edited 12/8/08
RYEOWOOKDONGHAE HEECHUL
YESUNG KYUHYUN
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
Whichever one dies first will be my fav.
Posted 12/8/08
hmmm..wrong section hunny.....

but to answer the question has to be donghae
3819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
Ryeowook
1365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

FryingGuy wrote:

Whichever one dies first will be my fav.


LOL. You hate them?
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

suzbanna wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:

Whichever one dies first will be my fav.


LOL. You hate them?


Naw, I just tend to speak openly against the wishes of a person who incorrectly posts.
Posted 12/8/08
I think this goes into the poll section?
Posted 12/8/08


Shindong pwns all Suju members

Posted 12/8/08

kyoukoujin wrote:



Shindong pwns all Suju members



ok ok i ahve to agree...omg he lost sooo much weight...and even though they gave hm the worse haircut....he can still pull it off and look soooo sexy!!!! and that the best shindong pic ever....such a good dancer too!!!
253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

FryingGuy wrote:
Naw, I just tend to speak openly against the wishes of a person who incorrectly posts.


COOL GUY ALERT
Posted 12/8/08

kino_neko wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:



Shindong pwns all Suju members



ok ok i ahve to agree...omg he lost sooo much weight...and even though they gave hm the worse haircut....he can still pull it off and look soooo sexy!!!! and that the best shindong pic ever....such a good dancer too!!!


Yea. Good dancer alright. He made Shinee's Replay dance routine like a child's play.
Posted 12/8/08

kyoukoujin wrote:


kino_neko wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:



Shindong pwns all Suju members



ok ok i ahve to agree...omg he lost sooo much weight...and even though they gave hm the worse haircut....he can still pull it off and look soooo sexy!!!! and that the best shindong pic ever....such a good dancer too!!!


Yea. Good dancer alright. He made Shinee's Replay dance routine like a child's play.


ok did you see him take on DBSK's Mirotic dance...i promise you i thought it was Micky dancing it....he did so well....best dancer in Suju hands down
Posted 12/8/08 , edited 12/8/08

kino_neko wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


kino_neko wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:



Shindong pwns all Suju members



ok ok i ahve to agree...omg he lost sooo much weight...and even though they gave hm the worse haircut....he can still pull it off and look soooo sexy!!!! and that the best shindong pic ever....such a good dancer too!!!


Yea. Good dancer alright. He made Shinee's Replay dance routine like a child's play.


ok did you see him take on DBSK's Mirotic dance...i promise you i thought it was Micky dancing it....he did so well....best dancer in Suju hands down


Yea. I watched that episode too. Even though they did great, something just bothers me. They kept looking on the floor while dancing.
That's why you have mirrors on the dance studio so you not only see what you doing, you also looking yourself at the mirror to visualize that your looking at your audience.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
lemonypanda
Posted 12/8/08

kyoukoujin wrote:


kino_neko wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


kino_neko wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:



Shindong pwns all Suju members



ok ok i ahve to agree...omg he lost sooo much weight...and even though they gave hm the worse haircut....he can still pull it off and look soooo sexy!!!! and that the best shindong pic ever....such a good dancer too!!!


Yea. Good dancer alright. He made Shinee's Replay dance routine like a child's play.


ok did you see him take on DBSK's Mirotic dance...i promise you i thought it was Micky dancing it....he did so well....best dancer in Suju hands down


Yea. I watched that episode too. Even though they did great, something just bothers me. They kept looking on the floor while dancing.
That's why you have mirrors on the dance studio so you not only see what you doing, you also looking yourself at the mirror to visualize that your looking at your audience.


yeah that got to me too...i guess they werent as confident about it or something....but i still have to say they did a damn good job.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.