First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Winter Vacation
1221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / SoCaL
Offline
Posted 12/10/07
i'm not going anywhere, pretty sux,, T_T
share where ever ur going XD
make me drool over pretty place in winter...

really wanna go to disney world and experience xmas there T_T
*damn broke T_T
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F
Offline
Posted 12/10/07
I don't have plans for the winter vacation. I will stay at home
1221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / SoCaL
Offline
Posted 12/10/07

Maddie_Levine wrote:

I don't have plans for the winter vacation. I will stay at home


awww... or yay?
i will share the same fate w/ u
lmao~
4086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 12/10/07
err, i guess i'm going to wisconsin?
but it's nice to have christmas at home.

it's not important where you go but rather the people you spend it with =)
1221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / SoCaL
Offline
Posted 12/10/07
rather true..
but then again...
my dad is living too far away from me..
and my whole big family is not here at States..
my dad is an atheis and dont do christmas..
my uncle is moving to australia for work for 2 years...
well...
when i cant gather the family up together,, might as well go get me and my sister some nice vacation XD
473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 12/10/07
i wish i can go to new york!
4086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 12/10/07

berry_mallow wrote:

rather true..
but then again...
my dad is living too far away from me..
and my whole big family is not here at States..
my dad is an atheis and dont do christmas..
my uncle is moving to australia for work for 2 years...
well...
when i cant gather the family up together,, might as well go get me and my sister some nice vacation XD


mm, that sucks =\ i'm sure you'll have a good time with your sister though.
it's just my mom and i for christmas and my cousin is coming over too. so it's still a small gathering but i think we'll have fun.
1221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / SoCaL
Offline
Posted 12/10/07

lilazndoll214 wrote:


berry_mallow wrote:

rather true..
but then again...
my dad is living too far away from me..
and my whole big family is not here at States..
my dad is an atheis and dont do christmas..
my uncle is moving to australia for work for 2 years...
well...
when i cant gather the family up together,, might as well go get me and my sister some nice vacation XD


mm, that sucks =\ i'm sure you'll have a good time with your sister though.
it's just my mom and i for christmas and my cousin is coming over too. so it's still a small gathering but i think we'll have fun.


good 4 u...
my mom's here tho XD
but she cant drive far.. so i guess i have to get my license ASAP then ill be the one who'll drive to our vacation somewhere XD
*overly confident LMAO~

some1 mention NY,, makes me wanna go see the Rockefeller Center ...
ahhh XD
3003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
my house
Offline
Posted 12/10/07
ya im screwed this vacation nothing happening for me T_T im staying home
1492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/10/07
im going to sleep through it except for the x-mas and new years parties
Posted 12/12/07
No where -.-
1221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / SoCaL
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
wanna go to six flags and knotts XD
1257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ~peaceful land~ N...
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
winter? i never feel a real snow.. but i've been in "snow world".. its a human made..
Posted 12/20/07
my winter break hasn't start.. lol
my last day of school is tmr..
well im going to partying drinking.. uh.. Countdown.. going downtown and others.. x) thats my plan.. and get new clothes! yay.. =)
1895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 12/20/07
to snowboarding
thats my winter break
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.