First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
maiden hang out
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
hee a space for all the diffrent maidens out there as well as duchess im gonna be the battle maiden hrist the just
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
my hrist pic
Moderator
54 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
Hey the new cards look great! Also who did the Christmas pic? I like how the site is comming along.
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

The_letter_R wrote:

Hey the new cards look great! Also who did the Christmas pic? I like how the site is comming along.


mee i did the xmass pic you like it
Posted 12/29/08

killerandkain wrote:

hee a space for all the diffrent maidens out there as well as duchess im gonna be the battle maiden hrist the just


it's mean we can chat here?

Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

educa wrote:


killerandkain wrote:

hee a space for all the diffrent maidens out there as well as duchess im gonna be the battle maiden hrist the just


it's mean we can chat here?



yuppers its just a chat zone
Posted 12/29/08

killerandkain wrote:


educa wrote:


killerandkain wrote:

hee a space for all the diffrent maidens out there as well as duchess im gonna be the battle maiden hrist the just


it's mean we can chat here?



yuppers its just a chat zone


really?!

Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

educa wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


educa wrote:


killerandkain wrote:

hee a space for all the diffrent maidens out there as well as duchess im gonna be the battle maiden hrist the just


it's mean we can chat here?



yuppers its just a chat zone


really?!



yup yup have a look at this vid i found its a fan vid of stay alive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu1FghWJPMs
i love this song
Posted 12/29/08

killerandkain wrote:


educa wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


educa wrote:


killerandkain wrote:

hee a space for all the diffrent maidens out there as well as duchess im gonna be the battle maiden hrist the just


it's mean we can chat here?



yuppers its just a chat zone


really?!



yup yup have a look at this vid i found its a fan vid of stay alive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu1FghWJPMs
i love this song


ok! i watch it right now....

Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
Posted 12/29/08

killerandkain wrote:



i have watch it... yeah it's cool!

Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

educa wrote:


killerandkain wrote:



i have watch it... yeah it's cool!



yuppers i love horror films hee if you had a look at my dvd collection you would see mostly horro vids i also love horror games i dont have to worry about my dad he would never take my games away from me cause he likes games too and aometimes borrows mine to play but i have my own ps2
Posted 12/29/08

killerandkain wrote:


educa wrote:


killerandkain wrote:



i have watch it... yeah it's cool!



yuppers i love horror films hee if you had a look at my dvd collection you would see mostly horro vids i also love horror games i dont have to worry about my dad he would never take my games away from me cause he likes games too and aometimes borrows mine to play but i have my own ps2


eh!!!!!!!! your father like games to!
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

educa wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


educa wrote:


killerandkain wrote:



i have watch it... yeah it's cool!



yuppers i love horror films hee if you had a look at my dvd collection you would see mostly horro vids i also love horror games i dont have to worry about my dad he would never take my games away from me cause he likes games too and aometimes borrows mine to play but i have my own ps2


eh!!!!!!!! your father like games to!


yuppers he likes games like tomb raider and medal of hounor sphyon filter ect
Posted 12/29/08

killerandkain wrote:


educa wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


educa wrote:


killerandkain wrote:



i have watch it... yeah it's cool!



yuppers i love horror films hee if you had a look at my dvd collection you would see mostly horro vids i also love horror games i dont have to worry about my dad he would never take my games away from me cause he likes games too and aometimes borrows mine to play but i have my own ps2


eh!!!!!!!! your father like games to!


yuppers he likes games like tomb raider and medal of hounor sphyon filter ect


oh.... my father always play game Spider Solitaire

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.