First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
X'mas contest-
Creator
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/16/08
Hi everyone ^^

Note:mods are not allowed to join this contest.

1st Prize:you will be selected to be a mod & your avatar will be used
2nd prize:you will be selected to be a mod
[u can choose to decline the prize(s)]
Theme:kawaii x'mas avatar
The date is from 091208 to 161208
Voting will be from 171208 to 191208 (only for top 5,chosen by mods)
The winners' name will be posted here on 201208


For the avatar..
text: merry x'mas,avatar only-,we make avatars only
picture:any,your choice


* be creative*

please put ur copy righted mark (eg: (c) yumiko_x3 )

thats it-

35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
how many can we put??

Creator
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

animemusiklover wrote:

how many can we put??



once every competition..
so that,it will be fair ^^
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

Yumiko_x3 wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:

how many can we put??



once every competition..
so that,it will be fair ^^


>o< my X'mas font doesn't work..is it ok if i put it without the words and then i put them >o<
cuz i really wanna be the 1st to put it up
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/10/08
NEW PIC sorry... i forgot to put my c on the other one
Member
5236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in a dark place w...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/9/08

Yumiko_x3 wrote:

Hi everyone ^^

Note:mods are not allowed to join this contest.

Prize:you will be selected to be a mod & your avatar will be used
[u can choose to decline the prize(s)]
Theme:kawaii x'mas avatar
The date is from 091208 to 171208
Voting will be from 181208 to 191208
The winner's name will be posted here on 201208


For the avatar..
text: merry x'mas,avatar only-,we make avatars only
picture:any,your choice


* be creative*

please put ur copy righted mark (eg: (c) yumiko_x3 )

thats it-




i made it 2 again if u want the first one is normal the second one has snow in case u want

Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/10/08
hi..

original pic:

my avi:
Posted 12/10/08

Yumiko_x3 wrote:

Hi everyone ^^

Note:mods are not allowed to join this contest.

1st Prize:you will be selected to be a mod & your avatar will be used
2nd prize:you will be selected to be a mod
[u can choose to decline the prize(s)]
Theme:kawaii x'mas avatar
The date is from 091208 to 171208
Voting will be from 181208 to 191208 (only for top 3,chosen by mods)
The winners' name will be posted here on 201208


For the avatar..
text: merry x'mas,avatar only-,we make avatars only
picture:any,your choice


* be creative*

please put ur copy righted mark (eg: (c) yumiko_x3 )

thats it-



cAN mods join? o.O
Creator
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:


Yumiko_x3 wrote:

Hi everyone ^^

Note:mods are not allowed to join this contest.

1st Prize:you will be selected to be a mod & your avatar will be used
2nd prize:you will be selected to be a mod
[u can choose to decline the prize(s)]
Theme:kawaii x'mas avatar
The date is from 091208 to 171208
Voting will be from 181208 to 191208 (only for top 3,chosen by mods)
The winners' name will be posted here on 201208


For the avatar..
text: merry x'mas,avatar only-,we make avatars only
picture:any,your choice


* be creative*

please put ur copy righted mark (eg: (c) yumiko_x3 )

thats it-



cAN mods join? o.O


no mods can't join,this contest-

Posted 12/10/08

Yumiko_x3 wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:


Yumiko_x3 wrote:

Hi everyone ^^

Note:mods are not allowed to join this contest.

1st Prize:you will be selected to be a mod & your avatar will be used
2nd prize:you will be selected to be a mod
[u can choose to decline the prize(s)]
Theme:kawaii x'mas avatar
The date is from 091208 to 171208
Voting will be from 181208 to 191208 (only for top 3,chosen by mods)
The winners' name will be posted here on 201208


For the avatar..
text: merry x'mas,avatar only-,we make avatars only
picture:any,your choice


* be creative*

please put ur copy righted mark (eg: (c) yumiko_x3 )

thats it-



cAN mods join? o.O


no mods can't join,this contest-



Aww.. T^T XDD

Creator
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

dfm94 wrote:

NEW PIC sorry... i forgot to put my c on the other one


this avi is nice but u didn't put merry x'mas & we make avatars only

Posted 12/10/08

Yumiko_x3 wrote:


dfm94 wrote:

NEW PIC sorry... i forgot to put my c on the other one


this avi is nice but u didn't put merry x'mas & we make avatars only



Posted 12/10/08

Yumiko_x3 wrote:


dfm94 wrote:


Yumiko_x3 wrote:


dfm94 wrote:


Yumiko_x3 wrote:


dfm94 wrote:

NEW PIC sorry... i forgot to put my c on the other one


this avi is nice but u didn't put merry x'mas & we make avatars only





thanks ^^



no problem plus it is fun to make avis for me lolz



same as me ^^
i like making avatars


i am not that good yet though i have to get my downloads back to

Moderator
4856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
My avii:


the font's colour kinda merge together ><
Creator
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

DarkAngel_Miyoko wrote:

My avii:


the font's colour kinda merge together ><


wow,that is really good-
thanks for joining..

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.