First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Are you childish?
502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / nancy, france
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

narutofan999 wrote:


markese wrote:


narutofan999 wrote:


markese wrote:


narutofan999 wrote:


markese wrote:

i do not speak or look like a child but sometime when i'm angry or stubborn i 'm childish. and geez i just turn eighteen


but you know..you should awlays stay child i nheart =)


well, ye


because well that way you can understand your kids more welkl^^..if you want somew that is^^


true, but i think i'm a bit too young for the kids part. but we must keep a child part somewhere because always acting like a grown up kind of suck... it boring


eheh i know ....so do it really?


do what?
61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

markese wrote:


narutofan999 wrote:


markese wrote:


narutofan999 wrote:


markese wrote:


narutofan999 wrote:


markese wrote:

i do not speak or look like a child but sometime when i'm angry or stubborn i 'm childish. and geez i just turn eighteen


but you know..you should awlays stay child i nheart =)


well, ye


because well that way you can understand your kids more welkl^^..if you want somew that is^^


true, but i think i'm a bit too young for the kids part. but we must keep a child part somewhere because always acting like a grown up kind of suck... it boring


eheh i know ....so do it really?


do what?


ehhe sorry imeant to say is it really so boring to grow up?
Posted 12/11/08
Yes, 90% of the time LOL..
502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / nancy, france
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
uh, i don't know i'm not!!! no ,kidding...
well,boring is not the right word, maybe sometime you wish can act like a child and all. but it just too much sometimes and everybody expect you to be responsible when what you really throw everything to hell and do something way funnier.
seriously, student life isn't what i thought it would be...
1862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Phils.
Offline
Posted 12/11/08 , edited 12/11/08
yeah i guess... most of the time i am... or so my friends say
sometimes im the most mature of my group... and that's saying a lot but most of the time
especially with people im comfortable with but not close to... they say im childish or child-like
whatever most of the time I DONT KNOW WHY
61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

markese wrote:

uh, i don't know i'm not!!! no ,kidding...
well,boring is not the right word, maybe sometime you wish can act like a child and all. but it just too much sometimes and everybody expect you to be responsible when what you really throw everything to hell and do something way funnier.
seriously, student life isn't what i thought it would be...


eheh i see*smiels*.w.ell iam happy with my life not martter what turns it takes^^...all matters that you do your best^^
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
Yes.
2912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / beside Toma-kun.....
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
im a childish too..hehe..immature actually..tsk

1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

anicath wrote:

how can you say that you're childish.?
i don't know but a lot of people say that i sound like a child when speaking,, i mean the words that i say are a bit childish... i'm already 17!! wah!! then sometimes they say i act like a child..since i like anime a lot!!!
is being childish,ok?
i mean it's fine with me as long as it's not OA or selfishness already...


This manga look sound good...What is name of manga? 0w0
Posted 12/11/08
i'm ery childish. i likes ta talk wierd and wear mismatched socks, my room is flooded with shtuffes animals, and i still watch scooby doo and dragon tails^^ its fun being childish
2151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in the bathroom?...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
being childish is funnnn ^-^
yesh im childish, and lovin ittt :D
1876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / GTA
Offline
Posted 12/11/08 , edited 12/11/08
my face looks childish :\
people always assume i'm 12 (also because of my height)
am i childish though?
probably, i have a serious side too
Posted 12/11/08
I know you are but what am I?
5103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / it's all in your...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
I am childish at times but I do know when to set the boundaries.
17181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
kinda
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.