First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[OS]~~On A Christmas night
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

Atij wrote:


emkyuu wrote:

wwwoooooaaa hh.. it's ok ati - chan .. me too .. i lost my friend a few months before .. and i could still feel the pain like how you feel yours .. and .. oh! btw .. is that umi ... me? .. hehehhe .. just asking .. lol .. ^^


Hai!!It is You!^_^Oh,i see!


ehehehe .. so .. are recovered now?
Active Member
25453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

emkyuu wrote:


Atij wrote:


emkyuu wrote:

wwwoooooaaa hh.. it's ok ati - chan .. me too .. i lost my friend a few months before .. and i could still feel the pain like how you feel yours .. and .. oh! btw .. is that umi ... me? .. hehehhe .. just asking .. lol .. ^^


Hai!!It is You!^_^Oh,i see!


ehehehe .. so .. are recovered now?


Yeah..still i will face it again soon^^Don't worry..with u and all my friends here, it make me happy!!
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

Atij wrote:


emkyuu wrote:

wwwoooooaaa hh.. it's ok ati - chan .. me too .. i lost my friend a few months before .. and i could still feel the pain like how you feel yours .. and .. oh! btw .. is that umi ... me? .. hehehhe .. just asking .. lol .. ^^


Hai!!It is You!^_^Oh,i see!


yaaaayy~!!! .. thankssss!!! .. :p
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

Atij wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


Atij wrote:


emkyuu wrote:

wwwoooooaaa hh.. it's ok ati - chan .. me too .. i lost my friend a few months before .. and i could still feel the pain like how you feel yours .. and .. oh! btw .. is that umi ... me? .. hehehhe .. just asking .. lol .. ^^


Hai!!It is You!^_^Oh,i see!


ehehehe .. so .. are recovered now?


Yeah..still i will face it again soon^^Don't worry..with u and all my friends here, it make me happy!!


ohh .. hehe .. yea. . wer'e here~!! .. dun worry .. just call us . and we'll be at your side .. ^^

Active Member
25453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

emkyuu wrote:


Atij wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


Atij wrote:


emkyuu wrote:

wwwoooooaaa hh.. it's ok ati - chan .. me too .. i lost my friend a few months before .. and i could still feel the pain like how you feel yours .. and .. oh! btw .. is that umi ... me? .. hehehhe .. just asking .. lol .. ^^


Hai!!It is You!^_^Oh,i see!


ehehehe .. so .. are recovered now?


Yeah..still i will face it again soon^^Don't worry..with u and all my friends here, it make me happy!!


ohh .. hehe .. yea. . wer'e here~!! .. dun worry .. just call us . and we'll be at your side .. ^^



Awww..Arigatou!*hug*..haha
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

Atij wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


Atij wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


Atij wrote:


emkyuu wrote:

wwwoooooaaa hh.. it's ok ati - chan .. me too .. i lost my friend a few months before .. and i could still feel the pain like how you feel yours .. and .. oh! btw .. is that umi ... me? .. hehehhe .. just asking .. lol .. ^^


Hai!!It is You!^_^Oh,i see!


ehehehe .. so .. are recovered now?


Yeah..still i will face it again soon^^Don't worry..with u and all my friends here, it make me happy!!


ohh .. hehe .. yea. . wer'e here~!! .. dun worry .. just call us . and we'll be at your side .. ^^



Awww..Arigatou!*hug*..haha


hehe, douitashimashite~!! *gives back a superduper tight hug!* ..
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

Atij wrote:


Mai-Lee wrote:

omg..it was so sad..i really like it ati-chan...i really hope that pain that u felt is beginning to go away....hehee demo...love it!!!!


Arigatou,mai-chan!!! Hai..it will fade away..but still,honestly,i facing another one right now..


awww..i'm so sorrie ati-chan!! really hope that person...becomes better!!! ne
Fanfic Lover
1246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~i dunno~
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
sorry for coming thru,, huhuhu ,,... i just can't help reading this fanfic... cuz its so beautiful...
it makes me cry~!!!!
Active Member
25453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

prettydiane_owws09 wrote:

sorry for coming thru,, huhuhu ,,... i just can't help reading this fanfic... cuz its so beautiful...
it makes me cry~!!!!


aww...gomen for making u cry ne~*hug*Anyway, ARIGATOU for reading it!!!XD
Fanfic Lover
1246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~i dunno~
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
thanks for the hug,,
Fanfic Lover
17915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 東京
Offline
Posted 2/13/09 , edited 2/13/09
*sniff* This was so touching!
I'm crying so much now! T_T
Good job!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.