First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
True love doesn't exist
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 12/9/08
Can't 100% prove that true love doesn't exist.


Too many variable to take into account.

Also, duplicate. There are tons of love threads.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

iamjoanne wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:

seems like someone's been hurt D:


Nah I've never been in a relationship in my life.


aw</3
well, love doesnt always involve relationships.
love hurts even without it.


I'm too lazy to waste time caring about someone else. So a relationship would just annoy me then piss me off.


sounds like you didnt recieve much love. or you recieved too much of it.


Eh, if i dont wanna see something through to the end than I don't, so if i got bored in a relationship, i would simply end it on the spot when i got bored of it, and my attention span for other human beings is very very short. although for other stuff that doesnt involve people my attention span can be huge. I'm not a very face to face style social person at all.


thats a pretty harsh way to put it. you seem to think more of yourself than other people. how could you just simply end a relationship, breaking the other persons heart because you got bored. no mercy, sympathy, or anything?


Dude, If i got bored in a relationship i would just end it. I would tell em, "It's over, it was fun while it lasted, but it's over, now get away from me and move foward in life. however if you wanna remain friends then fine I can do that if you like, but if not then get away from me and move on in life" Thats pretty much how i would say it
Posted 12/9/08
ok look first off i did not understand all da big words u used my brain hurts!........and second it's easier 2 jus say love
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/9/08

iamjoanne wrote:


plzdunhate wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:


plzdunhate wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:

seems like someone's been hurt D:


yeah...by you !!!! D:
LOL :P


O_o;; haha i dont think ive ever hurt anyone emotionally :}


Not one person? That's odd, are you sure you're of the female gender? LOL :X
Maybe unconsciously you did. ahhahaha
Well if you haven't I am sure you will.


LMAO pshhh please.
i guess i did sometime. rejection isnt always pretty but i did it nicely, you know? :}
i dont say "NO. YOUR FAT. BYE" i say "no, sorry :}"
ahah.
and PSHHH you questioning my gender.
guys emotionally hurt girls more than the other way around. kthx :}


some people might take it better if you tell them straight up instead of wondering what they did wrong and stuff, heck i'm sure if you said NO YOUR FAT. BYE they might actually get enough inspiration or dedication to lose weight.

in all honesty though , i agree that there TRULY isn't true love because studies have shown that the area of the brain that feels pumped up about a person is rather active, the difference between me feeling scared/thrilled vs love is who i interact with or how i perceive it. i read a psychology book called "stumbling into happiness" by Daniel Gilbert,one of topic involved love.An experiment was where a woman would interact with men for surveys and such in different locales, people she met on the street was 50% less likely to call her then say.... people she met in the golden gate bridge. thus, feelings of thril is merely a heightened feeling people feel where it be perceived as "love" depending on the situation,it most likely is affected by the environment thus more often then not you see romantic relationships developing out of a action/thriller adventures or situations(for movies anyways). Thats where you get the whole the excuse of *not being as passionate as when they first went out^ when people break up out of relationships.

1798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

Allhailodin wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:

seems like someone's been hurt D:


Nah I've never been in a relationship in my life.


aw</3
well, love doesnt always involve relationships.
love hurts even without it.


I'm too lazy to waste time caring about someone else. So a relationship would just annoy me then piss me off.


sounds like you didnt recieve much love. or you recieved too much of it.


Eh, if i dont wanna see something through to the end than I don't, so if i got bored in a relationship, i would simply end it on the spot when i got bored of it, and my attention span for other human beings is very very short. although for other stuff that doesnt involve people my attention span can be huge. I'm not a very face to face style social person at all.


thats a pretty harsh way to put it. you seem to think more of yourself than other people. how could you just simply end a relationship, breaking the other persons heart because you got bored. no mercy, sympathy, or anything?


Dude, If i got bored in a relationship i would just end it. I would tell em, "It's over, it was fun while it lasted, but it's over, now get away from me and move foward in life. however if you wanna remain friends then fine I can do that if you like, but if not then get away from me and move on in life" Thats pretty much how i would say it


what if he/she loved you to the extreme. that wouldnt change anything? D: im not saying you should stay with them because you feel sorry but id be pretty pissed if that happened out of nowhere.
1798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

Drkcloud wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:


plzdunhate wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:


plzdunhate wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:

seems like someone's been hurt D:


yeah...by you !!!! D:
LOL :P


O_o;; haha i dont think ive ever hurt anyone emotionally :}


Not one person? That's odd, are you sure you're of the female gender? LOL :X
Maybe unconsciously you did. ahhahaha
Well if you haven't I am sure you will.


LMAO pshhh please.
i guess i did sometime. rejection isnt always pretty but i did it nicely, you know? :}
i dont say "NO. YOUR FAT. BYE" i say "no, sorry :}"
ahah.
and PSHHH you questioning my gender.
guys emotionally hurt girls more than the other way around. kthx :}


some people might take it better if you tell them straight up instead of wondering what they did wrong and stuff, heck i'm sure if you said NO YOUR FAT. BYE they might actually get enough inspiration or dedication to lose weight

but then id feel like shit and so would he :T
Posted 12/9/08

iamjoanne wrote:


plzdunhate wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:


plzdunhate wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:

seems like someone's been hurt D:


yeah...by you !!!! D:
LOL :P


O_o;; haha i dont think ive ever hurt anyone emotionally :}


Not one person? That's odd, are you sure you're of the female gender? LOL :X
Maybe unconsciously you did. ahhahaha
Well if you haven't I am sure you will.


LMAO pshhh please.
i guess i did sometime. rejection isnt always pretty but i did it nicely, you know? :}
i dont say "NO. YOUR FAT. BYE" i say "no, sorry :}"
ahah.
and PSHHH you questioning my gender.
guys emotionally hurt girls more than the other way around. kthx :}


"no,sorry" implies "NO.YOU'RE FAT. KBYE" LOLL not always of course....
and I won't ever question your gender ever again hahaha
I respectably disagree with you, remember i said respectably LOL (:
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

iamjoanne wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:

seems like someone's been hurt D:


Nah I've never been in a relationship in my life.


aw</3
well, love doesnt always involve relationships.
love hurts even without it.


I'm too lazy to waste time caring about someone else. So a relationship would just annoy me then piss me off.


sounds like you didnt recieve much love. or you recieved too much of it.


Eh, if i dont wanna see something through to the end than I don't, so if i got bored in a relationship, i would simply end it on the spot when i got bored of it, and my attention span for other human beings is very very short. although for other stuff that doesnt involve people my attention span can be huge. I'm not a very face to face style social person at all.


thats a pretty harsh way to put it. you seem to think more of yourself than other people. how could you just simply end a relationship, breaking the other persons heart because you got bored. no mercy, sympathy, or anything?


Dude, If i got bored in a relationship i would just end it. I would tell em, "It's over, it was fun while it lasted, but it's over, now get away from me and move foward in life. however if you wanna remain friends then fine I can do that if you like, but if not then get away from me and move on in life" Thats pretty much how i would say it


what if he/she loved you to the extreme. that wouldnt change anything? D: im not saying you should stay with them because you feel sorry but id be pretty pissed if that happened out of nowhere.


I seem to remember making a point about how true love doesn't exist. but maybe i didnt. Hmmm, Dude in my eyes there is no "I love you from the bottom of my heart" someone says the to me, and I am going to get annoyed. And that annoyedness is gonna turn to me getting pissed off and finally me breaking all contact with that person if she doesn't stop with it. Like i said "love" only exists to continue and further evolve this species.
1798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

plzdunhate wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:


plzdunhate wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:


plzdunhate wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:

seems like someone's been hurt D:


yeah...by you !!!! D:
LOL :P


O_o;; haha i dont think ive ever hurt anyone emotionally :}


Not one person? That's odd, are you sure you're of the female gender? LOL :X
Maybe unconsciously you did. ahhahaha
Well if you haven't I am sure you will.


LMAO pshhh please.
i guess i did sometime. rejection isnt always pretty but i did it nicely, you know? :}
i dont say "NO. YOUR FAT. BYE" i say "no, sorry :}"
ahah.
and PSHHH you questioning my gender.
guys emotionally hurt girls more than the other way around. kthx :}


"no,sorry" implies "NO.YOU'RE FAT. KBYE" LOLL not always of course....
and I won't ever question your gender ever again hahaha
I respectably disagree with you, remember i said respectably LOL (:


PSH i disagree with that.
no, sorry is MUCH better than NO. YOUR FAT. BYE. because then he'd be more concerned about his weight and have even less confidence in himself.
if i say no sorry hell be like k and move on with his life without worrying about having to sweat to lose some pounds ;D
everyone's happy.
Posted 12/9/08
"what is love, baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me, no more" xDD

im sorry.. i had to do that lol.
3699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

Allhailodin wrote:

When we think about love we tend to think about this wonderful warm fuzzy feeling. Most people actually think thats what love is, and those people are total idiots. Allow me to take a shit on that philosophy, and explain how "love" and "happiness" really work



The Emotional Brain, known as the Limbic System, is a grouping of related components surrounding the Brain-Stem and lying beneath the Neocortex. These ancillary artefacts include the Hypothalamus, the Amygdala, and the Hippocampus. Although certain activities and properties are centred in each part, it must be emphasised that although each of these artefacts are discrete constructions in themselves, they, as in all things in the natural world, act not in isolation but as part of an integrated system.

The Hypothalamus triggers the physical manifestations such as the pounding heart and dry mouth that come with fear. The Hippocampus is responsible for our memories of incidents that carry a strong emotional flavour. The Amygdala influences the manners in which we behave when emotionally aroused. For example, laughing when happy, and crying when distressed. It is particularly active in emotional reactions associated with fear, anger, flight and defence.

These parts of the brain are the hardware, the chemicals that they use as communicators may be considered as being our software.

"Emotions are neuropeptides attaching to receptors and stimulating an electrical change on neurons. The mind exists not only in the brain. Neuropeptides are also produced by the spleen, thymus, bone marrow, lymph glands, and the dorsal horn of the spine. Neuropeptides produced by the brain, arriving to open receptors in the intestines, are the root of the expression 'gut feeling'."

So this "love" and "happiness" you think your in, don't exist. the emotion "love" exists for one reason only, and that reason is to continue the species and to further its evolution. After so many more generations who knows that homo-sapiens will evolve into. So when you think your in love, its a total falsehood. It's nothing more than a bio-chemical reaction designed to allow the continuation and further the evolution of this species. And too all the people who still wanna deny it and say" Love is much more than a bio-chemical reaction" your idiots who are too closed minded to accept the truth, but that's ok, most people are like that.


wow... did you have your heart broken and is that why your bitching? thats pathetic, pathetic
Posted 12/9/08
hmmmm...love does exist i think....no matter what like th op migh say....just when it happens it happens...and thats it
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

iamjoanne wrote:


Drkcloud wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:


plzdunhate wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:


plzdunhate wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:

seems like someone's been hurt D:


yeah...by you !!!! D:
LOL :P


O_o;; haha i dont think ive ever hurt anyone emotionally :}


Not one person? That's odd, are you sure you're of the female gender? LOL :X
Maybe unconsciously you did. ahhahaha
Well if you haven't I am sure you will.


LMAO pshhh please.
i guess i did sometime. rejection isnt always pretty but i did it nicely, you know? :}
i dont say "NO. YOUR FAT. BYE" i say "no, sorry :}"
ahah.
and PSHHH you questioning my gender.
guys emotionally hurt girls more than the other way around. kthx :}


some people might take it better if you tell them straight up instead of wondering what they did wrong and stuff, heck i'm sure if you said NO YOUR FAT. BYE they might actually get enough inspiration or dedication to lose weight

but then id feel like shit and so would he :T

well that piece of shit might make something better of himself roflmao
and you women are too susceptible to emotion! viva le cruelty
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

tedyesca wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

When we think about love we tend to think about this wonderful warm fuzzy feeling. Most people actually think thats what love is, and those people are total idiots. Allow me to take a shit on that philosophy, and explain how "love" and "happiness" really work



The Emotional Brain, known as the Limbic System, is a grouping of related components surrounding the Brain-Stem and lying beneath the Neocortex. These ancillary artefacts include the Hypothalamus, the Amygdala, and the Hippocampus. Although certain activities and properties are centred in each part, it must be emphasised that although each of these artefacts are discrete constructions in themselves, they, as in all things in the natural world, act not in isolation but as part of an integrated system.

The Hypothalamus triggers the physical manifestations such as the pounding heart and dry mouth that come with fear. The Hippocampus is responsible for our memories of incidents that carry a strong emotional flavour. The Amygdala influences the manners in which we behave when emotionally aroused. For example, laughing when happy, and crying when distressed. It is particularly active in emotional reactions associated with fear, anger, flight and defence.

These parts of the brain are the hardware, the chemicals that they use as communicators may be considered as being our software.

"Emotions are neuropeptides attaching to receptors and stimulating an electrical change on neurons. The mind exists not only in the brain. Neuropeptides are also produced by the spleen, thymus, bone marrow, lymph glands, and the dorsal horn of the spine. Neuropeptides produced by the brain, arriving to open receptors in the intestines, are the root of the expression 'gut feeling'."

So this "love" and "happiness" you think your in, don't exist. the emotion "love" exists for one reason only, and that reason is to continue the species and to further its evolution. After so many more generations who knows that homo-sapiens will evolve into. So when you think your in love, its a total falsehood. It's nothing more than a bio-chemical reaction designed to allow the continuation and further the evolution of this species. And too all the people who still wanna deny it and say" Love is much more than a bio-chemical reaction" your idiots who are too closed minded to accept the truth, but that's ok, most people are like that.


wow... did you have your heart broken and is that why your bitching? thats pathetic, pathetic


Idiot, I've never been in a relationship in my life. A relationship is just extra work I don't need. And tell me how this is "bitching" facts no matter how harsh they are are not "bitching" And those were facts.
1798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

Drkcloud wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:


Drkcloud wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:


plzdunhate wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:


plzdunhate wrote:


iamjoanne wrote:

seems like someone's been hurt D:


yeah...by you !!!! D:
LOL :P


O_o;; haha i dont think ive ever hurt anyone emotionally :}


Not one person? That's odd, are you sure you're of the female gender? LOL :X
Maybe unconsciously you did. ahhahaha
Well if you haven't I am sure you will.


LMAO pshhh please.
i guess i did sometime. rejection isnt always pretty but i did it nicely, you know? :}
i dont say "NO. YOUR FAT. BYE" i say "no, sorry :}"
ahah.
and PSHHH you questioning my gender.
guys emotionally hurt girls more than the other way around. kthx :}


some people might take it better if you tell them straight up instead of wondering what they did wrong and stuff, heck i'm sure if you said NO YOUR FAT. BYE they might actually get enough inspiration or dedication to lose weight

but then id feel like shit and so would he :T

well that piece of shit might make something better of himself roflmao
and you women are too susceptible to emotion! viva le cruelty


because we women know what it feels like to get hurt by a guy. COS IT HAPPENS. very often.
since the only guys who actually care about how a girl feels are bisexual or gay.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.