First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Celebrity everyone hates but you love
2473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/9/08
Theres a forum called ''celeberty everyone loves but you hate''
So i tried too look for ''celeberty everyone hates but you love''. and no1 made it =]
So im the first to make it. i think o_O


anyway so who is it? =]
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/13/08
most people that are "hated" i hate too xD
I dont like the three as in Rainie,Ella and Ariel.
Alot before hated Britney Spears but I love her!!
also erika sawajiri i love her alot but some dont.
795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/9/08
lol...ok for me it would be ella...everyone hate her because they think she's ugly, can't act and always compare her with maki but i actually like her more than maki because of her great personality

ariel lin...used to hate her in idol drama but now she's my favorite actress after showing her variety show and ancient drama
vimbie 
1216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / united kingdom lo...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
DOES ANYONE HATES INOUE MAO
MY LIL SIS HATES HER
BUT I LIKE HER SO MUCH
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/9/08
Ariel Lin (people hate her, but i love her)
Rainie Yang (some people dont like her, i think she was really goood in Devil Beside You)
1643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / MD, USA
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
I like Ariel Lin. I don't know whether she's in the list of "the most hated celeberties" or not. She's the only exception, cuz' I don't like most celeberties that are hated by most people.
16628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Pluto (i dont eve...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
I like Ariel Lin and I know alot of ppl dont
Posted 12/9/08
a lot of people hate rainie yang.
but, i dont i love her style and hair!
ive only seen 2 of her dramas and i didnt find her annoying at all!
2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / St. Louis
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
I love Ariel Lin too. I guess she shouldn't be on this list because most people here said they love her.
Posted 12/9/08
i dun think everyone hates maki/eunhye...maybe the INSECURE/JEALOUS ones where the ones who hate them..
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

maemaan wrote:

i dun think everyone hates maki/eunhye...maybe the INSECURE/JEALOUS ones where the ones who hate them..

thats mean dude....if people dont like Eun Hye and Maki then thats what they think its not becuz there insecure or whatever...i dont like them at all and im not jealous so you cant say that.Many hate Ella and Rainie[IMO] and there not jealous/insecure
843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
I love Ariel Lin too! She's a superb actress and it's not fair that so many hate her because she portrayed the role of Xiang Qin.
Posted 12/9/08
I think everyone hates Britney Spears but I like her ( not love )
Posted 12/9/08

happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:

i dun think everyone hates maki/eunhye...maybe the INSECURE/JEALOUS ones where the ones who hate them..

thats mean dude....if people dont like Eun Hye and Maki then thats what they think its not becuz there insecure or whatever...i dont like them at all and im not jealous so you cant say that.Many hate Ella and Rainie[IMO] and there not jealous/insecure


really?? so, if you hate them, you know urself that ur not INSECURE/JEALOUS..but, the others?? how did you know that others doesnt INSECURE/JEALOUS to rainie/ella?? and, if you say that i cant say that, so, you dont have the ryt to tell what im going to say..
Posted 12/9/08

happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:

i dun think everyone hates maki/eunhye...maybe the INSECURE/JEALOUS ones where the ones who hate them..

thats mean dude....if people dont like Eun Hye and Maki then thats what they think its not becuz there insecure or whatever...i dont like them at all and im not jealous so you cant say that.Many hate Ella and Rainie[IMO] and there not jealous/insecure


really?? so, if you hate them, you know urself that ur not INSECURE/JEALOUS..but, the others?? how did you know that others doesnt INSECURE/JEALOUS to rainie/ella?? and, if you say that i cant say that, so, you dont have the ryt to tell what im going to say..

sorry but i have no idea what you meant...its really confusing to understand what your trying to say.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.