First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Celebrity everyone hates but you love
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
maki i don't love her just like her
Posted 12/9/08

happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:

i dun think everyone hates maki/eunhye...maybe the INSECURE/JEALOUS ones where the ones who hate them..

thats mean dude....if people dont like Eun Hye and Maki then thats what they think its not becuz there insecure or whatever...i dont like them at all and im not jealous so you cant say that.Many hate Ella and Rainie[IMO] and there not jealous/insecure


really?? so, if you hate them, you know urself that ur not INSECURE/JEALOUS..but, the others?? how did you know that others doesnt INSECURE/JEALOUS to rainie/ella?? and, if you say that i cant say that, so, you dont have the ryt to tell what im going to say..

sorry but i have no idea what you meant...its really confusing to understand what your trying to say.


oh i see...so all those times you kept on bashing on masami was kinda like that too?


i already stop bashing her, and i know myself that i hate her but not insecure or jealous to her, that's just what i feel to her, but, i am not including others about that, bcoz i dun know what other masami-hater thinks about her, just not like you do"Many hate Ella and Rainie[IMO] and there not jealous/insecure"...
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:

i dun think everyone hates maki/eunhye...maybe the INSECURE/JEALOUS ones where the ones who hate them..

thats mean dude....if people dont like Eun Hye and Maki then thats what they think its not becuz there insecure or whatever...i dont like them at all and im not jealous so you cant say that.Many hate Ella and Rainie[IMO] and there not jealous/insecure


really?? so, if you hate them, you know urself that ur not INSECURE/JEALOUS..but, the others?? how did you know that others doesnt INSECURE/JEALOUS to rainie/ella?? and, if you say that i cant say that, so, you dont have the ryt to tell what im going to say..

sorry but i have no idea what you meant...its really confusing to understand what your trying to say.


oh i see...so all those times you kept on bashing on masami was kinda like that too?


i already stop bashing her, and i know myself that i hate her but not insecure or jealous to her, that's just what i feel to her, but, i am not including others about that, bcoz i dun know what other masami-hater thinks about her, just not like you do"Many hate Ella and Rainie[IMO] and there not jealous/insecure"...

Ok...then.So its an automatic that if someone hate eun hye and maki[cuz your obviously a crazed fan] there jealous etc..okay i'l pretend like i agree with your opinion. xD
1331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at the end of the...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:

i dun think everyone hates maki/eunhye...maybe the INSECURE/JEALOUS ones where the ones who hate them..

thats mean dude....if people dont like Eun Hye and Maki then thats what they think its not becuz there insecure or whatever...i dont like them at all and im not jealous so you cant say that.Many hate Ella and Rainie[IMO] and there not jealous/insecure


really?? so, if you hate them, you know urself that ur not INSECURE/JEALOUS..but, the others?? how did you know that others doesnt INSECURE/JEALOUS to rainie/ella?? and, if you say that i cant say that, so, you dont have the ryt to tell what im going to say..

sorry but i have no idea what you meant...its really confusing to understand what your trying to say.


oh i see...so all those times you kept on bashing on masami was kinda like that too?


i already stop bashing her, and i know myself that i hate her but not insecure or jealous to her, that's just what i feel to her, but, i am not including others about that, bcoz i dun know what other masami-hater thinks about her, just not like you do"Many hate Ella and Rainie[IMO] and there not jealous/insecure"...




I used to like maki but after a while I realize she is not that much of a talented actress. Her facial espression is alway the same. I mean alot of actress like shida mirai and inoue mao are more talented then her. Sometime I feel like maki only became famous because of her cute look. Back to the topic, people doesn't have to be jelous or insecure to hate someone. You can just dislike them because of their acting skill.

Posted 12/9/08

happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:

i dun think everyone hates maki/eunhye...maybe the INSECURE/JEALOUS ones where the ones who hate them..

thats mean dude....if people dont like Eun Hye and Maki then thats what they think its not becuz there insecure or whatever...i dont like them at all and im not jealous so you cant say that.Many hate Ella and Rainie[IMO] and there not jealous/insecure


really?? so, if you hate them, you know urself that ur not INSECURE/JEALOUS..but, the others?? how did you know that others doesnt INSECURE/JEALOUS to rainie/ella?? and, if you say that i cant say that, so, you dont have the ryt to tell what im going to say..

sorry but i have no idea what you meant...its really confusing to understand what your trying to say.


oh i see...so all those times you kept on bashing on masami was kinda like that too?


i already stop bashing her, and i know myself that i hate her but not insecure or jealous to her, that's just what i feel to her, but, i am not including others about that, bcoz i dun know what other masami-hater thinks about her, just not like you do"Many hate Ella and Rainie[IMO] and there not jealous/insecure"...

Ok...then.So its an automatic that if someone hate eun hye and maki[cuz your obviously a crazed fan] there jealous etc..okay i'l pretend like i agree with your opinion. xD


that's better, bcoz i DONT WANT TO HAVE AN ARGUMENT everywhere...the only thing i want to do is to posting my opinion and others wont care about it especially correcting me from what i have post..
Posted 12/9/08

usagi92 wrote:


maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:

i dun think everyone hates maki/eunhye...maybe the INSECURE/JEALOUS ones where the ones who hate them..

thats mean dude....if people dont like Eun Hye and Maki then thats what they think its not becuz there insecure or whatever...i dont like them at all and im not jealous so you cant say that.Many hate Ella and Rainie[IMO] and there not jealous/insecure


really?? so, if you hate them, you know urself that ur not INSECURE/JEALOUS..but, the others?? how did you know that others doesnt INSECURE/JEALOUS to rainie/ella?? and, if you say that i cant say that, so, you dont have the ryt to tell what im going to say..

sorry but i have no idea what you meant...its really confusing to understand what your trying to say.


oh i see...so all those times you kept on bashing on masami was kinda like that too?


i already stop bashing her, and i know myself that i hate her but not insecure or jealous to her, that's just what i feel to her, but, i am not including others about that, bcoz i dun know what other masami-hater thinks about her, just not like you do"Many hate Ella and Rainie[IMO] and there not jealous/insecure"...




I used to like maki but after a while I realize she is not that much of a talented actress. Her facial espression is alway the same. I mean alot of actress like shida mirai and inoue mao are more talented then her. Sometime I feel like maki only became famous because of her cute look. Back to the topic, people doesn't have to be jelous or insecure to hate someone. You can just dislike them because of their acting skill.



i dont care
1331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at the end of the...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

maemaan wrote:


usagi92 wrote:


maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:

i dun think everyone hates maki/eunhye...maybe the INSECURE/JEALOUS ones where the ones who hate them..

thats mean dude....if people dont like Eun Hye and Maki then thats what they think its not becuz there insecure or whatever...i dont like them at all and im not jealous so you cant say that.Many hate Ella and Rainie[IMO] and there not jealous/insecure


really?? so, if you hate them, you know urself that ur not INSECURE/JEALOUS..but, the others?? how did you know that others doesnt INSECURE/JEALOUS to rainie/ella?? and, if you say that i cant say that, so, you dont have the ryt to tell what im going to say..

sorry but i have no idea what you meant...its really confusing to understand what your trying to say.


oh i see...so all those times you kept on bashing on masami was kinda like that too?


i already stop bashing her, and i know myself that i hate her but not insecure or jealous to her, that's just what i feel to her, but, i am not including others about that, bcoz i dun know what other masami-hater thinks about her, just not like you do"Many hate Ella and Rainie[IMO] and there not jealous/insecure"...




I used to like maki but after a while I realize she is not that much of a talented actress. Her facial espression is alway the same. I mean alot of actress like shida mirai and inoue mao are more talented then her. Sometime I feel like maki only became famous because of her cute look. Back to the topic, people doesn't have to be jelous or insecure to hate someone. You can just dislike them because of their acting skill.



i dont care



Ok if you don't care then why are you defending maki when someone express their opinion ( the person that quote you before me)
Posted 12/9/08

usagi92 wrote:


maemaan wrote:


usagi92 wrote:


maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:

i dun think everyone hates maki/eunhye...maybe the INSECURE/JEALOUS ones where the ones who hate them..

thats mean dude....if people dont like Eun Hye and Maki then thats what they think its not becuz there insecure or whatever...i dont like them at all and im not jealous so you cant say that.Many hate Ella and Rainie[IMO] and there not jealous/insecure


really?? so, if you hate them, you know urself that ur not INSECURE/JEALOUS..but, the others?? how did you know that others doesnt INSECURE/JEALOUS to rainie/ella?? and, if you say that i cant say that, so, you dont have the ryt to tell what im going to say..

sorry but i have no idea what you meant...its really confusing to understand what your trying to say.


oh i see...so all those times you kept on bashing on masami was kinda like that too?


i already stop bashing her, and i know myself that i hate her but not insecure or jealous to her, that's just what i feel to her, but, i am not including others about that, bcoz i dun know what other masami-hater thinks about her, just not like you do"Many hate Ella and Rainie[IMO] and there not jealous/insecure"...




I used to like maki but after a while I realize she is not that much of a talented actress. Her facial espression is alway the same. I mean alot of actress like shida mirai and inoue mao are more talented then her. Sometime I feel like maki only became famous because of her cute look. Back to the topic, people doesn't have to be jelous or insecure to hate someone. You can just dislike them because of their acting skill.



i dont care



Ok if you don't care then why are you defending maki when someone express their opinion ( the person that quote you before me)


it's none of your business!!
1331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at the end of the...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

maemaan wrote:


usagi92 wrote:


maemaan wrote:


usagi92 wrote:


maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


maemaan wrote:

i dun think everyone hates maki/eunhye...maybe the INSECURE/JEALOUS ones where the ones who hate them..

thats mean dude....if people dont like Eun Hye and Maki then thats what they think its not becuz there insecure or whatever...i dont like them at all and im not jealous so you cant say that.Many hate Ella and Rainie[IMO] and there not jealous/insecure


really?? so, if you hate them, you know urself that ur not INSECURE/JEALOUS..but, the others?? how did you know that others doesnt INSECURE/JEALOUS to rainie/ella?? and, if you say that i cant say that, so, you dont have the ryt to tell what im going to say..

sorry but i have no idea what you meant...its really confusing to understand what your trying to say.


oh i see...so all those times you kept on bashing on masami was kinda like that too?


i already stop bashing her, and i know myself that i hate her but not insecure or jealous to her, that's just what i feel to her, but, i am not including others about that, bcoz i dun know what other masami-hater thinks about her, just not like you do"Many hate Ella and Rainie[IMO] and there not jealous/insecure"...




I used to like maki but after a while I realize she is not that much of a talented actress. Her facial espression is alway the same. I mean alot of actress like shida mirai and inoue mao are more talented then her. Sometime I feel like maki only became famous because of her cute look. Back to the topic, people doesn't have to be jelous or insecure to hate someone. You can just dislike them because of their acting skill.



i dont care



Ok if you don't care then why are you defending maki when someone express their opinion ( the person that quote you before me)


it's none of your business!!


excue me, what with that rude attitude. So you just get mad and upset when someone express their opinion

5656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / At Home
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
I know there is many people who hates/dislike Maiki-chan (I seens forums on her with people hate comments about little things...tsk..tsk..tsk..), but I love her so much! Go Maki-chan. I love you.
Also...Ariel Lin...I love her too, I love her acting and sing. She so pretty.
Posted 12/9/08
4720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
i love gillian chung
but every1 hates her because of that
'thing'
11560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / here....Matsujun...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
Matsujun...idk if lots of ppl hate him
cuz i found a hater-grp ~ shut down recently

i love Matsujun
Posted 12/9/08
DAESUNG from bigbang. evryone seems to hate him just cuz' hes not as goodlooking as the rest of the group but to me, hes awesome and cute. but they always give him a couple lines in the songs.
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
I find it hard to HATE a celebrity based on their roles or who they were paired with or what they look like. I generally dislike celebrities based on their actions and the way they behave in the public/toward others.

I find Ella endearing because she's real. She might not be the best looking celebrity but she seems nice and honest. I can't understand how anyone can truly hate a person they've never met because they don't like their acting skills.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.