Created by Michirua
First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
Post Reply Who do you want to die In Vampire knight
702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Quezon City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 11/29/10
well. I guess, I go for Yuuki
eventhough she's not in the choices, I want her to die badly
she's a weak heroine
i don't like her either. (NO OFFENSE FOR THE YUUKI FANS)
I wonder what will happen to Kaname and Zero if she die.
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
lol at the "everyone" comments But seriously,Kaname. I hate that sickeningly romantic,childish, power-hungry, deceiving, d-bag of a vampire!
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/6/10 , edited 12/6/10

BloodyxxRose wrote:

lol at the "everyone" comments But seriously,Kaname. I hate that sickeningly romantic,childish, power-hungry, deceiving, d-bag of a vampire!



As much as they hate Zero because he's a racist, selfish, pill-popping, hypocritical, emo-addicting, scumbag of a vampire!!!!!!

And I have to disagree with you because you've failed to know that Kaname isn't as power-hungry as Zero and Rido combined. Get your facts straight, failure!!!!!!
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/10
How the hell is Zero power hungry? And who cares about Rido....obviously he's crazy Also,
Zero can't really be called "pill-popping" because his body rejected the blood tablets so he couldn't even take them.
"Emo-addicting" is a grammar fail, and he has the right to be depressed most of the time because his life has been a living hell ever since he was little.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

BloodyxxRose wrote:

How the hell is Zero power hungry? And who cares about Rido....obviously he's crazy Also,
Zero can't really be called "pill-popping" because his body rejected the blood tablets so he couldn't even take them.
"Emo-addicting" is a grammar fail, and he has the right to be depressed most of the time because his life has been a living hell ever since he was little.



You've failed to look at the manga, noob. Zero can be called "pill-popping". His body had rejected the blood tablets, but that's no longer the case. If you don't believe me, look at chapter 57: Two Weapons page 21. http://www.mangareader.net/104-43743-21/vampire-knight/chapter-57.html
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/10
But Kaname takes the tablets too, am I wrong?
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/7/10 , edited 12/7/10

BloodyxxRose wrote:

But Kaname takes the tablets too, am I wrong?



You're right... but unlike Zero, he doesn't chug down the whole fucking vial!
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/10
lol but that's being a little unfair,seeing as Zero almost became a Level E because of a pure-blood, and had no way of controlling his thirst for blood
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

BloodyxxRose wrote:

lol but that's being a little unfair,seeing as Zero almost became a Level E because of a pure-blood, and had no way of controlling his thirst for blood :P



Who was that pureblood who have almost turned Zero into a Level-E?
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/10
Shizuka, but actually his twin brother was behind it
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

BloodyxxRose wrote:

Shizuka, but actually his twin brother was behind it :P




Heh... I rest my case. At least Zero had the galls to honor his fallen twin and had to hug his spirited Ichiru.
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

TonyTheShredder wrote:


BloodyxxRose wrote:

Shizuka, but actually his twin brother was behind it :P




Heh... I rest my case. At least Zero had the galls to honor his fallen twin and had to hug his spirited Ichiru.


Very true and honestly the only reason I didn't like Kaname is because I wanted Yuki to be with Zero ahaha. Kaname is a pretty cool vampire ;D
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

BloodyxxRose wrote:

Very true and honestly the only reason I didn't like Kaname is because I wanted Yuki to be with Zero ahaha. Kaname is a pretty cool vampire ;D



Too bad... You can't blame Kaname because him and Yuuki are engaged. Zero had made his own path (not only as a vampire hunter) and chosen to become enemies. Not only Kaname is a pureblood vampire, but his fiancee Yuuki is evidently the one thing that Zero ultimately hates for the rest of his life-- Yuuki is a pureblood vampire.
Posted 1/3/11
Kaname is sometimes too overconfident and arrogant that it gets on my nerves !!
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/4/11 , edited 1/4/11

Ru_4_U wrote:

Kaname is sometimes too overconfident and arrogant that it gets on my nerves !!



If Kaname dies, there won't be a peaceful co-existence to both humans and vampires. There's a greater possibility that Zero's gonna die because he may soon turn into an uncontrollable vampire (Level-E)... and Sara will have the last laugh. Sorry Bieber fan.
First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.