Created by jDROOL
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
If God Told asked you to kill a family member(for good use, dnt worry) WOULD YOU DO IT? And if Yes...WHO?
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/15/08
Tell me if you dont get it...so i can help you understand!!
God is asking you for a GOOD reason too. TO test you.


MY OPINION:

If GOD asked me then YES, and i would kill my sister,
because she is the most righteous in my family and she would
have a better chance of getting into heaven!
(i still need my parents hehe)

Sorry if this kindaa goes againt religon for you...SRRy
2747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
no and yes
No, because i don't believe in god and his or her existence so yeah
Yes, because i dont really care about my family..except my brother . yeah he's cool
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

DezzRulz wrote:

no and yes
No, because i don't believe in god and his or her existence so yeah
Yes, because i dont really care about my family..except my brother . yeah he's cool


Oh whoops srry.
I kinda forgot the fact of religion or like non-religiousness stuff
2747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

jDROOL wrote:


DezzRulz wrote:

no and yes
No, because i don't believe in god and his or her existence so yeah
Yes, because i dont really care about my family..except my brother . yeah he's cool


Oh whoops srry.
I kinda forgot the fact of religion or like non-religiousness stuff


eh hehh thats okayy lol =)
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

DezzRulz wrote:


jDROOL wrote:


DezzRulz wrote:

no and yes
No, because i don't believe in god and his or her existence so yeah
Yes, because i dont really care about my family..except my brother . yeah he's cool


Oh whoops srry.
I kinda forgot the fact of religion or like non-religiousness stuff


eh hehh thats okayy lol =)


Oh yeah! I like your pic to..you have pretty eyes** =D
2747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

jDROOL wrote:


DezzRulz wrote:


jDROOL wrote:


DezzRulz wrote:

no and yes
No, because i don't believe in god and his or her existence so yeah
Yes, because i dont really care about my family..except my brother . yeah he's cool


Oh whoops srry.
I kinda forgot the fact of religion or like non-religiousness stuff


eh hehh thats okayy lol =)


Oh yeah! I like your pic to..you have pretty eyes** =D


XD thanks!!!! they're contacts aahaha i love your pic too R patz is hawt!
except when he doesn't shave
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

DezzRulz wrote:


jDROOL wrote:


DezzRulz wrote:


jDROOL wrote:


DezzRulz wrote:

no and yes
No, because i don't believe in god and his or her existence so yeah
Yes, because i dont really care about my family..except my brother . yeah he's cool


Oh whoops srry.
I kinda forgot the fact of religion or like non-religiousness stuff


eh hehh thats okayy lol =)


Oh yeah! I like your pic to..you have pretty eyes** =D


XD thanks!!!! they're contacts aahaha i love your pic too R patz is hawt!
except when he doesn't shave


srry i got off for a little so i replyed late!
and TRUEEE*
he does look crapy with a beard and stuuf =d hahaha

2747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

jDROOL wrote:


DezzRulz wrote:


jDROOL wrote:


DezzRulz wrote:


jDROOL wrote:


DezzRulz wrote:

no and yes
No, because i don't believe in god and his or her existence so yeah
Yes, because i dont really care about my family..except my brother . yeah he's cool


Oh whoops srry.
I kinda forgot the fact of religion or like non-religiousness stuff


eh hehh thats okayy lol =)


Oh yeah! I like your pic to..you have pretty eyes** =D


XD thanks!!!! they're contacts aahaha i love your pic too R patz is hawt!
except when he doesn't shave


srry i got off for a little so i replyed late!
and TRUEEE*
he does look crapy with a beard and stuuf =d hahaha


yeah!! it makes him look like some old pedophile lmaooo
21973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
nope
7169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / behind you!
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
well, yeah!!!

i wanna kill my brotherr
1807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
I don't believe in any god other than myself...

But I would kill my dad if I had to, he's screwed up my life just a bit too much, but he's starting to turn around.
5850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
NO WAY!
Posted 12/14/08
No ):
33884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
No, my loyalties lie to my family, not to some high and mighty jerk that has done nothing to improve my life.
121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / PA, USA
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
No. As dysfunctional as y family is, they're still my family. And I think my sister is going to get herself killed soon if she doesn't quit where she's headed, so I'm not even needed on this one.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.