First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Vampire Kingdom RP
16489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Meet Me On Top Of...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
WELCOME..

This is a place where all can chat,get to know each other more,and chill


---Enjoy your stay
---Have fun
---Be active
16489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Meet Me On Top Of...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
HItsu was reading abook inside her room she looked outside.then sighed.."Hmmm..another endless day ei??.." she placed the book down stood up and went outside..."I wonder if i will bump into someone??.."

seeing that it was a nice day outside she stretched first then decided to take a stroll just around the area...

698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CardBoard Box
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
~Yuuki was looking at the sky on this beautiful day. she was sitting in an ally way next to a box with some blankets placed in it. she had a sad expression on her face as she looked up at the sky. Yuuki was a vampireneko. there were kitty ear's attached on her head with a long black tail moving back and forth. Yuuki waited for something interesting to happen on this beautiful day~
16489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Meet Me On Top Of...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08 , edited 12/10/08
HItsu decided that she might as well look around the town and do some shopping..."this is the real world so blending in is a must though..."

"Somehow...i must blend in being a vampire and...act like a normal human..."she sighed..as she passed by an ally way she noticed someone..and stopped she stared for a moment and noticed..."Ta..il??...A Cat??Woman..." she wanted to ignore it.."Geezzz is it normal for humans to have a taiL??.."she know she's not just an ordinary woman like herself so she approached from behind...seeing closely it was a young lady....like 16-18..."Lost in thought huh??.." she mumbles to self..then cleared her throat and...."what are you lokin at up there ei??..."...knowing that she might scare the young lady...upon her sudden question...
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CardBoard Box
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

wammy_kid08 wrote:

HItsu decided that she might as well look around the town and do some shopping..."this is the real world so blending in is a must though..."

"Somehow...i must blend in being a vampire and...act like a normal human..."she sighed..as she passed by an ally way she noticed someone..and stopped she stared for a moment and noticed..."Ta..il??...A Cat??Woman..." she wanted to ignore it.."Geezzz is it normal for humans to have a taiL??.."she know she's not just an ordinary woman like herself so she approached from behind...seeing closely it was a young lady....like 16-18..."Lost in thought huh??.." she mumbles to self..then cleared her throat and...."what are you lokin at up there ei??..."...knowing that she might scare the young lady...upon her sudden question...


~As Hitsu walked up to Yuuki from behind Yuuki noticed someone was there. her ears moved to where the sounds of foot steps were coming from. she still stood there looking at the sky as she answered~
"The sky"
~Yuuki said this in a low and peaceful voice~
Vampire
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / not tellin....
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
A girl with black and red hair accidentally bumps into yuuki.
"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry, are you all right?" She smiles and Yuuki notices the glint of fangs in her mouth.
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CardBoard Box
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

Mistress_of_yaoi wrote:

A girl with black and red hair accidentally bumps into yuuki.
"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry, are you all right?" She smiles and Yuuki notices the glint of fangs in her mouth.


~Yuuki looked at the girl and nodded her head~
It's fine.

Vampire
2146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
~Walkin on the beach being carefree while singing a lullably from her past and sees another girl like her (Yuuki). Walking with red sparkles behind her she walks over her Yuuki and atempt a soft Hi~
16489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Meet Me On Top Of...
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
Hitsu saw the crowd that was building up in front of her..and Yuuki..then sighed.."talk about..getting caught in between the crowd.." she laughs "Hitsume Hazumo..here hmmm...seeing that we caught your attention it means that you people are no ordinary ...hmmm can i smell vampires???..." then she laughed again...
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CardBoard Box
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

AngelicDesire wrote:

~Walkin on the beach being carefree while singing a lullably from her past and sees another girl like her (Yuuki). Walking with red sparkles behind her she walks over her Yuuki and atempt a soft Hi~


~Yuuki, with her hands in her pockets, looking out at the ocean, turns her head and looks at the girl with soft eyes~
"Hello there."
Vampire
2146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

YuukiKozu wrote:


AngelicDesire wrote:

~Walkin on the beach being carefree while singing a lullably from her past and sees another girl like her (Yuuki). Walking with red sparkles behind her she walks over her Yuuki and atempt a soft Hi~


~Yuuki, with her hands in her pockets, looking out at the ocean, turns her head and looks at the girl with soft eyes~
"Hello there."


~Smiles a radiance bright smile and asks if she can be friends with her heads down.
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CardBoard Box
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

AngelicDesire wrote:


YuukiKozu wrote:


AngelicDesire wrote:

~Walkin on the beach being carefree while singing a lullably from her past and sees another girl like her (Yuuki). Walking with red sparkles behind her she walks over her Yuuki and atempt a soft Hi~


~Yuuki, with her hands in her pockets, looking out at the ocean, turns her head and looks at the girl with soft eyes~
"Hello there."


~Smiles a radiance bright smile and asks if she can be friends with her heads down.


~Yuuki was confused for no one had ever asked to be her friend before. So she nodded her head~
"Sure we can be friends."

Vampire
2146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

YuukiKozu wrote:


AngelicDesire wrote:


YuukiKozu wrote:


AngelicDesire wrote:

~Walkin on the beach being carefree while singing a lullably from her past and sees another girl like her (Yuuki). Walking with red sparkles behind her she walks over her Yuuki and atempt a soft Hi~


~Yuuki, with her hands in her pockets, looking out at the ocean, turns her head and looks at the girl with soft eyes~
"Hello there."


~Smiles a radiance bright smile and asks if she can be friends with her heads down.


~Yuuki was confused for no one had ever asked to be her friend before. So she nodded her head~
"Sure we can be friends."



~She raised her head up with points of her vampire fangs shining in the sun when she smiles again and looked horrified that Yuuki will think she will attack her.~
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CardBoard Box
Offline
Posted 12/13/08


~Yuuki looked at her waiting for something to happen. She wasn't really sure what was going on~
Vampire
2146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

YuukiKozu wrote:



~Yuuki looked at her waiting for something to happen. She wasn't really sure what was going on~


~Covers her mouth to hide her fangs from Yuuki thinkin Yuuki was a human.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.