Roleplay
2195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anime land >
Offline
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/9/08
**For detailed pictures of characters, you can go to the group's photo album to check it out
***Sorry, its a first come first serve basis


Characters: Kamichama Karin(1st season)
Kujyou Kazune
Hanazono Karin
Kujyou Suzune (SapphirePearl)
Kujyou himeka
Nishikiori Micchiru
Karasuma Kirika
Karasuma Kirio


Kamichama Karin Chu(2nd season)
Kuga Jin
Karasuma rika(the karasuma's himeka)


2195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anime land >
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
I wan 2 be Suzune....
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
:|


Just no.

1) Roleplays = Fail
2) They don't work in forums such as CR.
3) Make a group and roleplay

-DW
1809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:

:|


Just no.

1) Roleplays = Fail
2) They don't work in forums such as CR.
3) Make a group and roleplay

-DW



i agree with what he said.

chat room / forum rp'ers Phail and ruin chat rooms.
go dork up an IRC channel where you belong.
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-8/Forum-Games.html?src=subnav

I'll be the author:

I SHALL DROP KAMICHAMA KARIN AND LEAVE ALL OF THE FANS IN A CLIFFHANGER... Gr gr.. gr..
Posted 12/9/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-8/Forum-Games.html?src=subnav

I'll be the author:

I SHALL DROP KAMICHAMA KARIN AND LEAVE ALL OF THE FANS IN A CLIFFHANGER... Gr gr.. gr..


I'll be the piss off fan:

fuck you,author i'll rape hinagiku for this!
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/9/08

BlazingRb wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-8/Forum-Games.html?src=subnav

I'll be the author:

I SHALL DROP KAMICHAMA KARIN AND LEAVE ALL OF THE FANS IN A CLIFFHANGER... Gr gr.. gr..


I'll be the piss off fan:

fuck you,author i'll rape hinagiku for this!


Fangirls will rape Hinagiku? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Posted 12/9/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-8/Forum-Games.html?src=subnav

I'll be the author:

I SHALL DROP KAMICHAMA KARIN AND LEAVE ALL OF THE FANS IN A CLIFFHANGER... Gr gr.. gr..


I'll be the piss off fan:

fuck you,author i'll rape hinagiku for this!


Fangirls will rape Hinagiku? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!


lol what's wrong with a little yuri?
Guardian of A/M/P
65268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-8/Forum-Games.html?src=subnav

I'll be the author:

I SHALL DROP KAMICHAMA KARIN AND LEAVE ALL OF THE FANS IN A CLIFFHANGER... Gr gr.. gr..


I'll be the piss off fan:

fuck you,author i'll rape hinagiku for this!


Fangirls will rape Hinagiku? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!



Try not to post mots on stupid and pointless threads. BasouKazuma have already warned us about this.
Thanks.
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

zendude wrote:

Try not to post mots on stupid and pointless threads. BasouKazuma have already warned us about this.
Thanks.


Bu- bu- but... I'm not flaming anyone...
Guardian of A/M/P
65268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


zendude wrote:

Try not to post mots on stupid and pointless threads. BasouKazuma have already warned us about this.
Thanks.


Bu- bu- but... I'm not flaming anyone...


Well after spamming like 3 Naruto threads to more 10 pages, me being the ring leader by posting lots of mots and some more resident motters, BasouKazuma got pretty pissed, and actually warned us on the new mot thread.

So, yeah.
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

zendude wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


zendude wrote:

Try not to post mots on stupid and pointless threads. BasouKazuma have already warned us about this.
Thanks.


Bu- bu- but... I'm not flaming anyone...


Well after spamming like 3 Naruto threads to more 10 pages, me being the ring leader by posting lots of mots and some more resident motters, BasouKazuma got pretty pissed, and actually warned us on the new mot thread.

So, yeah.


oh wow
impressive
313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Anime World
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
I wanna be karin (hehe ^^)
You must be logged in to post.