First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Membership Card(read 1st post)
gfx shopper
5452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In FRonT oF OuR C...
Offline
Posted 12/16/08 , edited 12/18/08

Sandiieex3 wrote:

I want a membership card too please!!!
Username: Sandiieex3
Name: Sandiiee
DOB: 7th of April
Gender: Female
Age: 14
Position: Member
Designer: kimy_otaku
Picture:


HELLO SORRY FOR THE WAIT^^

DONE kimy_otaku
gfx shopper
5452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In FRonT oF OuR C...
Offline
Posted 12/16/08 , edited 12/16/08

mzsewe wrote:

Username: mzsewe
Name: Sakura Nightheart
DOB: 11th September
Gender: Female
Age: 13
Position: Member
Designer: kimy_otaku
Picture:

Done


hi sorry for the wait

Creator
9746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

elaynenmin wrote:

Username: Elaynenmin
Name: Eileen
DOB: 19 August 1994
Gender: Female
Age: 14
Position: Member
Designer:autumnfriday
Pic:
done


here you go!..^^
..sorry for the wait..


gfx shopper
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Its None of ur Bu...
Offline
Posted 12/16/08 , edited 12/18/08
Fill this up:

Username: Sakura_121
Name: Mitsuki Hime(fake)
DOB: Sowwie
Gender: Female
Age: ?
Position: Mod

Designer: kimy_otaku
Picture:

3916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

kimy_otaku wrote:


Sandiieex3 wrote:

I want a membership card too please!!!
Username: Sandiieex3
Name: Sandiiee
DOB: 7th of April
Gender: Female
Age: 14
Position: Member
Designer: kimy_otaku
Picture:


HELLO SORRY FOR THE WAIT^^


Oh its so cool!!! Thank you so much...
Co-creator
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

Sakura_121 wrote:

Fill this up:

Username: Sakura_121
Name: Mitsuki Hime(fake)
DOB: Sowwie
Gender: Female
Age: ?
Position: Mod

Designer: 2
Picture:



could u pls say the one who will make it and did u apply to be the mod of the group??
32826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere on Earth
Offline
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 12/18/08
Username: Cutegirll_
Name: Alissa-chan
DOB: 10 July 1993
Gender: Female
Age: 15
Position: Member
Designer: jen624
Picture:

DONE
gfx shopper
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Its None of ur Bu...
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

jen624 wrote:


Sakura_121 wrote:

Fill this up:

Username: Sakura_121
Name: Mitsuki Hime(fake)
DOB: Sowwie
Gender: Female
Age: ?
Position: Mod

Designer: 2
Picture:



could u pls say the one who will make it and did u apply to be the mod of the group??


oo da mod thing said its closed =/
Posted 12/17/08

neko-kitty wrote:

Username:neko-kitty
Name:ami-chan
DOB:july 31
Gender:female
Age:14
Position:member
Designer:anybody
Picture:

Here You Go Hope You Like It~~~


gfx shopper
501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / neko worldz!X3
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
thanks its cute:)
gfx shopper
9120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Username: xxsosoxx
Name: Sara-chan
DOB: 22 may
Gender: female
Age: 20
Position: member
Designer: jen624
Picture:


DONE
Co-creator
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

Sakura_121 wrote:


jen624 wrote:


Sakura_121 wrote:

Fill this up:

Username: Sakura_121
Name: Mitsuki Hime(fake)
DOB: Sowwie
Gender: Female
Age: ?
Position: Mod

Designer: 2
Picture:



could u pls say the one who will make it and did u apply to be the mod of the group??


oo da mod thing said its closed =/


yes so u didn't apply ask the group creator.. if she wants u to be a mod thank u...
gfx shopper
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / im not telling......
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
my card is kinda wrong the username and name is the other way around
Co-creator
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/18/08

Cutegirll_ wrote:

Username: Cutegirll_
Name: Alissa-chan
DOB: 10 July 1993
Gender: Female
Age: 15
Position: Member
Designer: jen624
Picture:

DONE


here u go...^^

Co-creator
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

xxsosoxx wrote:

Username: xxsosoxx
Name: Sara-chan
DOB: 22 may
Gender: female
Age: 20
Position: member
Designer: jen624
Picture:


DONE


here u go...^^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.