First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
if u wer yuuki?????who wud you choose??? kaname-sama?? Zero-kun??
12059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/27/10

sakaydispnay wrote:

KANAME!
seriously, he put himself in the inferno for yukki. dedication much? what guy waits around for 10years all alone for a girl, thats beyond painful and crazy. lol what guy would wait?! he deserves to be with yukki. If i were yukki i'd pick kaname, you got to admire the loyalty and dedication he has for her.
because to me it seems zero reaches points where he would just disappear from yukki's life forever, and leave her. but its obvious kaname would never possibly leave her ever, ever. .


Wahaha, I agree!! >w<
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In lala wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/3/10
You know i'm getting tired of reading this BS about Kaname being all so great and Zero being a nobody. You know what for those of you people who like Kaname a little TOO MUCH and making fun of Zero fans i got something for you! Just who do you thing you are? Maybe people LIKE Zero and not Kaname. Stop calling people emo just because of it! And I don't want to start an over-head conversion so BACK OFF! (So happy that's out of my system!)
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/3/10

hannahbananah wrote:

You know i'm getting tired of reading this BS about Kaname being all so great and Zero being a nobody. You know what for those of you people who like Kaname a little TOO MUCH and making fun of Zero fans i got something for you! Just who do you thing you are? Maybe people LIKE Zero and not Kaname. Stop calling people emo just because of it! And I don't want to start an over-head conversion so BACK OFF! (So happy that's out of my system!)



ONLY if Zero fans stop making fun of Kaname first.
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In lala wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/3/10 , edited 7/3/10
Well, i guess that's fair...
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
For sure I`d choose Zero.I`ve always hated Kaname,he pisses me off
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
I can has both? I'm neutral!

Zero pros:
- Not so creepy.
- Loyal
- Has to put up a fight (for girls who hate guys who just give in)
- He personally knows the girl.
- Honest (although it's mostly mean things to put up a front)

Kaname pros:
- Blunt, and confident (I like)
- Loyal as well
- Everything he's done in the past 10 years was ultimately for her.
- Charming!
- Honest (although it's mostly selfish things, like admitting he's jealous)

So many men, so little time, how can I choose?

I'll just go with Aidou He's just adorable.
Posted 7/11/10
Zero!!!
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / I dont Know...}
Offline
Posted 7/12/10
zero
Member
60556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / in the world of a...
Offline
Posted 7/12/10
ZERO!!!!!! ^_^
cuz the 2 make a really good couple and cuz zero is super kawai
62 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Vacation with...
Offline
Posted 7/14/10
Definitely Kaname. Zero pisses me off. I've seen his character a billion times before, and I understand that a lot of people like him and all, but I don't. Kaname isn't without his flaws too, though.
Member
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/21/10

GokuderaKuun wrote:


Ikutoinu wrote:

Zero has always been there for yuuki when something bad happens, and so what if Kaname saved her ten years ago! It was ten years ago!Get over it! And even though Zero plans on killing her in the future, Zero would NEVER be able to kill the girl that was there for him when he was in his major depression stage. If only Kaname could die Not like I'm planning anything to destroy that baka pureblood


How is he a baka?? Kaname is one of the smartest people in the series.... and Kaname has been there for Yuki longer then Zero, man~ And did you read volume 9-10?? Did you see what Zero was gunna do?? Unlike Zero, Kaname protects Yuki with everything he's got, even if it means putting others in danger. He really loves her~~ He's been suffering for 10 years for the girl he loves!!! ....but ya, sorry to get all serious, haha XD


I think Kaname Is a baka because of the facts that are way too noticeable. I mean, think about it. He destroyed the vampire council that his family created, turned Yuki into a vampire (again), slaps poor Aidou in the face all the time (okay, sometimes Aidou deserves it but still, Aidou trust Kaname with his life), uses all of his comrades as pars from a chess game,tried to kill Zero countless times, and he's just plain old sinister and dark. There's something about him that I didn't trust in the first place and I was right to. Sure, he changed Yuki again to save her but still. He kept Yuki locked up for an extra year in that tormenting mansion That place looks scary.

Zero may have pointed the gun at Yuki but he didn't intend to shoot her. Vampire Knight is kinda like Twilight. Yuki is Bella, Kaname is Edward (a more dark, devious Edward), and Zero is Jacob. Jacob said to Bella that there was a chance that he might have fought for her even after her heart stopped beating. Sure Zero said the next time he saw her he was going to kill her, but he fought with her in the end remember the battle with Rido). Point is, Jacob didn't kill Bella just as Zero didn't kill Yuki even though both Jacob and Zero said that they would end up being enemies (I read all of the vk and twilight books). There are a few differences though, like that sibling factor I still can't get over that. There's also the ending factors of the three main characters.
Gomennasai, I get kinda debative when it comes to things like this. I'm thinking maybe I should join the high school debate team when I'm actually in high school.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/22/10 , edited 7/22/10

Ikutoinu wrote:

I think Kaname Is a baka because of the facts that are way too noticeable. I mean, think about it. He destroyed the vampire council that his family created, turned Yuki into a vampire (again), slaps poor Aidou in the face all the time (okay, sometimes Aidou deserves it but still, Aidou trust Kaname with his life), uses all of his comrades as pars from a chess game,tried to kill Zero countless times, and he's just plain old sinister and dark. There's something about him that I didn't trust in the first place and I was right to. Sure, he changed Yuki again to save her but still. He kept Yuki locked up for an extra year in that tormenting mansion That place looks scary.

Zero may have pointed the gun at Yuki but he didn't intend to shoot her. Vampire Knight is kinda like Twilight. Yuki is Bella, Kaname is Edward (a more dark, devious Edward), and Zero is Jacob. Jacob said to Bella that there was a chance that he might have fought for her even after her heart stopped beating. Sure Zero said the next time he saw her he was going to kill her, but he fought with her in the end remember the battle with Rido). Point is, Jacob didn't kill Bella just as Zero didn't kill Yuki even though both Jacob and Zero said that they would end up being enemies (I read all of the vk and twilight books). There are a few differences though, like that sibling factor I still can't get over that. There's also the ending factors of the three main characters.
Gomennasai, I get kinda debative when it comes to things like this. I'm thinking maybe I should join the high school debate team when I'm actually in high school.




I have to disagree with you. First of all, Kaname had destroyed the corrupted Vampire Council because they had made a deal with Kaname & Yuuki's evil uncle Rido. If Kaname didn't kill the entire council, Yuuki's entire life would have been in critical danger. Second, Kaname had to break Yuuki's seal to become a pureblood vampire once again because it's the only way for her to break free of that curse. If Yuuki were to remain human forever, the fangs inside her would have eaten her alive and loses sanity. If you were in Yuuki's shoes and stayed being human for 10 years... the fangs inside you is eating each and every fibers of your life and sanity... what would you do? Think about it.

Second, your facts about Kaname aren't as realiable as what Hino-san had written. Kaname had to do whatever it takes to ensure Yuuki's safety... and in order for her to walk freely from danger. He may have wanted to kill Zero, but couldn't because the vampire hunter is the only person for him to kill Rido. Kaname isn't old sinister and dark as you proudly assume. The only character who's sinister and dark is Rido. It's true... Rido had sacrificed the newborn Kaname and resurrected the founder of the Kurans-- the founder's name is also Kaname.

And third, Kaname may have kept his fiancee Yuuki in the sanctity of their home for a year... but it's for her own safety. Yuuki Kuran doesn't know much about the vampire society, but willing to learn about the society as well as the low population in purebloods. And if you look at chapter 61, He had broken the silence to her that they are not siblings at all. And in chapter 62, we get to know more about Kaname's past. He had wanted to help humans and cure their sickness. The villagers had to turn their backs on Kaname... realizing that he isn't human.

Chapter 63 will be released in Japan in less than a week. And later on, it will be translated as a link to Kaname's tragic past continues.
Member
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/26/10

TonyTheShredder wrote:


Ikutoinu wrote:

I think Kaname Is a baka because of the facts that are way too noticeable. I mean, think about it. He destroyed the vampire council that his family created, turned Yuki into a vampire (again), slaps poor Aidou in the face all the time (okay, sometimes Aidou deserves it but still, Aidou trust Kaname with his life), uses all of his comrades as pars from a chess game,tried to kill Zero countless times, and he's just plain old sinister and dark. There's something about him that I didn't trust in the first place and I was right to. Sure, he changed Yuki again to save her but still. He kept Yuki locked up for an extra year in that tormenting mansion That place looks scary.

Zero may have pointed the gun at Yuki but he didn't intend to shoot her. Vampire Knight is kinda like Twilight. Yuki is Bella, Kaname is Edward (a more dark, devious Edward), and Zero is Jacob. Jacob said to Bella that there was a chance that he might have fought for her even after her heart stopped beating. Sure Zero said the next time he saw her he was going to kill her, but he fought with her in the end remember the battle with Rido). Point is, Jacob didn't kill Bella just as Zero didn't kill Yuki even though both Jacob and Zero said that they would end up being enemies (I read all of the vk and twilight books). There are a few differences though, like that sibling factor I still can't get over that. There's also the ending factors of the three main characters.
Gomennasai, I get kinda debative when it comes to things like this. I'm thinking maybe I should join the high school debate team when I'm actually in high school.




I have to disagree with you. First of all, Kaname had destroyed the corrupted Vampire Council because they had made a deal with Kaname & Yuuki's evil uncle Rido. If Kaname didn't kill the entire council, Yuuki's entire life would have been in critical danger. Second, Kaname had to break Yuuki's seal to become a pureblood vampire once again because it's the only way for her to break free of that curse. If Yuuki were to remain human forever, the fangs inside her would have eaten her alive and loses sanity. If you were in Yuuki's shoes and stayed being human for 10 years... the fangs inside you is eating each and every fibers of your life and sanity... what would you do? Think about it.

Second, your facts about Kaname aren't as realiable as what Hino-san had written. Kaname had to do whatever it takes to ensure Yuuki's safety... and in order for her to walk freely from danger. He may have wanted to kill Zero, but couldn't because the vampire hunter is the only person for him to kill Rido. Kaname isn't old sinister and dark as you proudly assume. The only character who's sinister and dark is Rido. It's true... Rido had sacrificed the newborn Kaname and resurrected the founder of the Kurans-- the founder's name is also Kaname.

And third, Kaname may have kept his fiancee Yuuki in the sanctity of their home for a year... but it's for her own safety. Yuuki Kuran doesn't know much about the vampire society, but willing to learn about the society as well as the low population in purebloods. And if you look at chapter 61, He had broken the silence to her that they are not siblings at all. And in chapter 62, we get to know more about Kaname's past. He had wanted to help humans and cure their sickness. The villagers had to turn their backs on Kaname... realizing that he isn't human.

Chapter 63 will be released in Japan in less than a week. And later on, it will be translated as a link to Kaname's tragic past continues.


You're right about all of that but Kaname is still just a low life pure blood who is spoiled rotten. He got Yuki and still acted all depressed and stuff. He should at least be a little happier. He manages to get away with anything he has done wrong because he is a pure blood. I think it’s just crappy to get away with anything, even killing just because he is the ‘king’ of the vampire society, talking about fairness. It’s Kaname being spoiled (ex. sitting under a tree with cushions and snacks at the side of where he’s sitting. He deserves to get his butt spank and go to 1 year of boot camp to learn about the meaning of discipline.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/26/10 , edited 7/26/10

Ikutoinu wrote:

You're right about all of that but Kaname is still just a low life pure blood who is spoiled rotten. He got Yuki and still acted all depressed and stuff. He should at least be a little happier. He manages to get away with anything he has done wrong because he is a pure blood. I think it’s just crappy to get away with anything, even killing just because he is the ‘king’ of the vampire society, talking about fairness. It’s Kaname being spoiled (ex. sitting under a tree with cushions and snacks at the side of where he’s sitting. He deserves to get his butt spank and go to 1 year of boot camp to learn about the meaning of discipline.



I wouldn't go far calling Kaname a spoiled brat or a lowlife, emo lover. Zero can also be an emo, careless, maniacal, and a complete ass... especially when he's interacting with Yuuki.

Here's another reality check. Kaname may have his fiancee Yuuki, but you should also know that her seal was broken and gotten her pureblood powers and memory back. You should also realize that she doesn't know anything about the vampire society and lacks decision making and defending herself. He may act depressing (from your deniable perspective), but he understands Yuuki's feelings and give her to the freedom to do whatever she pleases. Although you think Kaname gets away with killing just because he's the "King"... you still don't f*cking get it. Kaname had to kill the vampire council because of Rido's work and they had made a deal. If Kaname didn't kill the corrupted council, Yuuki's life would have been in grave danger. Please do not let myself repeat things to you, Ikky.
Member
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/30/10

TonyTheShredder wrote:


Ikutoinu wrote:

You're right about all of that but Kaname is still just a low life pure blood who is spoiled rotten. He got Yuki and still acted all depressed and stuff. He should at least be a little happier. He manages to get away with anything he has done wrong because he is a pure blood. I think it’s just crappy to get away with anything, even killing just because he is the ‘king’ of the vampire society, talking about fairness. It’s Kaname being spoiled (ex. sitting under a tree with cushions and snacks at the side of where he’s sitting. He deserves to get his butt spank and go to 1 year of boot camp to learn about the meaning of discipline.



I wouldn't go far calling Kaname a spoiled brat or a lowlife, emo lover. Zero can also be an emo, careless, maniacal, and a complete ass... especially when he's interacting with Yuuki.

Here's another reality check. Kaname may have his fiancee Yuuki, but you should also know that her seal was broken and gotten her pureblood powers and memory back. You should also realize that she doesn't know anything about the vampire society and lacks decision making and defending herself. He may act depressing (from your deniable perspective), but he understands Yuuki's feelings and give her to the freedom to do whatever she pleases. Although you think Kaname gets away with killing just because he's the "King"... you still don't f*cking get it. Kaname had to kill the vampire council because of Rido's work and they had made a deal. If Kaname didn't kill the corrupted council, Yuuki's life would have been in grave danger. Please do not let myself repeat things to you, Ikky.


Fine, fine. But I never called Kuran a low life emo lover. I just hope you understand that I just have my own perspective on things. Everyone can have an opinion of their own, right? I mean, nobody has a correct opinion. Listen, I'm only a kid. barely turning 13. My teachers and family taught me to care about other people's opinions. You are right when you say Kaname loves Yuki a lot. And that's an understatement. It's just that I've been in Zero's shoes before in losing a friend that was there for you for so long over some other person who happens to be your enemy, or somewhat familiar. Let me tell you it SUCKS!. Life tosses and turns and everyone doesn't always have a happy ending. My life has gone through so many dead ends that it feels like a maze you can't get out of. Not everyone can be as perfect as Kuran or school cheerleaders or jocks. I will withdraw my argument if there is no way of a peace between the two different opinions That's all I'm saying. After all, we're all vampire Knight fans here.
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.