Remove this ad
Created by darkdeath92
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Which character you don't like/hate the most?
Member
1607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / a world full of J...
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

darkdeath92 wrote:


namira8394 wrote:

the main character herself, yuuki xD

hate her. she's just toooooo annoying D:




well, this means when she in short hair she is an annoying character?? [quite weird] XD


lol,nooo,it's just that after her hair grew longer,i don't know why,but she seems to Act matured xD
lol,the hair is not the problem,her attitude just bugs me
Member
2149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

namira8394 wrote:


darkdeath92 wrote:


namira8394 wrote:

the main character herself, yuuki xD

hate her. she's just toooooo annoying D:




well, this means when she in short hair she is an annoying character?? [quite weird] XD


lol,nooo,it's just that after her hair grew longer,i don't know why,but she seems to Act matured xD
lol,the hair is not the problem,her attitude just bugs me :)


owh..i c. okay2. well, i'm sorry fr th misunderstanding...~ T.T
Member
1607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / a world full of J...
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

darkdeath92 wrote:


namira8394 wrote:


darkdeath92 wrote:


namira8394 wrote:

the main character herself, yuuki xD

hate her. she's just toooooo annoying D:




well, this means when she in short hair she is an annoying character?? [quite weird] XD


lol,nooo,it's just that after her hair grew longer,i don't know why,but she seems to Act matured xD
lol,the hair is not the problem,her attitude just bugs me :)


owh..i c. okay2. well, i'm sorry fr th misunderstanding...~ T.T


aww,you don't have to apologize,it's just a small matter
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
the council president...
1107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / heaven or hell
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
i hate yuki ... baka baka baka yuki .....
Member
2149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

Psiho wrote:

i hate yuki ... baka baka baka yuki .....


really? why? isn't she is the main character just like zero?
1107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / heaven or hell
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/18/08

darkdeath92 wrote:


Psiho wrote:

i hate yuki ... baka baka baka yuki .....


really? why? isn't she is the main character just like zero?


well yeah but i think she's annoying ... but thats just my opinion ^ ^

Member
2149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

Psiho wrote:


darkdeath92 wrote:


Psiho wrote:

i hate yuki ... baka baka baka yuki .....


really? why? isn't she is the main character just like zero?


well yeah but i think she's annoying ... but thats just my opinion ^ ^



owh okay. well, maybe if u can change the main character which is yuuki, who do you wanted to
change with? ^_^
1107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / heaven or hell
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

darkdeath92 wrote:


Psiho wrote:


darkdeath92 wrote:


Psiho wrote:

i hate yuki ... baka baka baka yuki .....


really? why? isn't she is the main character just like zero?


well yeah but i think she's annoying ... but thats just my opinion ^ ^



owh okay. well, maybe if u can change the main character which is yuuki, who do you wanted to
change with? ^_^


hmmm ... with Rima i guess ^ ^
Posted 12/18/08
That *************** Kaname (u can fill **************** with any words)
Posted 12/18/08
coz Zero's the BEST!!!!!!!
Posted 12/18/08
Ruka DX
KYAH ~!!!
Member
2149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

Psiho wrote:


darkdeath92 wrote:


Psiho wrote:


darkdeath92 wrote:


Psiho wrote:

i hate yuki ... baka baka baka yuki .....


really? why? isn't she is the main character just like zero?


well yeah but i think she's annoying ... but thats just my opinion ^ ^



owh okay. well, maybe if u can change the main character which is yuuki, who do you wanted to
change with? ^_^


hmmm ... with Rima i guess ^ ^


means, RimaXZero? i dun think so it will makes a perfect match.....~
1107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / heaven or hell
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

darkdeath92 wrote:


Psiho wrote:


darkdeath92 wrote:


Psiho wrote:


darkdeath92 wrote:


Psiho wrote:

i hate yuki ... baka baka baka yuki .....


really? why? isn't she is the main character just like zero?


well yeah but i think she's annoying ... but thats just my opinion ^ ^



owh okay. well, maybe if u can change the main character which is yuuki, who do you wanted to
change with? ^_^


hmmm ... with Rima i guess ^ ^


means, RimaXZero? i dun think so it will makes a perfect match.....~


hmm ... but i don't think it will be yukiXZero but yukiXKaname right ?.... and yeah RimaXShiki is the best ^ ^ .... anyway i think were dragging this to far :D
Member
383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Some where.......
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
YUKI & KANAME

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.