Created by darkdeath92
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Which character you don't like/hate the most?
Member
1148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
Well i hate kuran kaname the most thats right but i have to say sometimes i really cant stand yuuki...shes just so annoying and she is a vampire knight and actually everbody must protect HER xD Thats kind of weird haha
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

LoveSano wrote:

Kuran kaname because in my opinion he is selfish and just think of himself




I disagree with you. Kaname is NOT the selfish type. He had to put his very own soul on the line in order to protect his ancestor/future wife Yuuki. Zero is more selfish than Kaname. Although he's somewhat emo, all he ever wanted was Yuuki's blood, his sorrow and his prejudice to pureblood vampires.
Member
3043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


LoveSano wrote:

Kuran kaname because in my opinion he is selfish and just think of himself


I disagree with you. Kaname is NOT the selfish type. He had to put his very own soul on the line in order to protect his ancestor/future wife Yuuki. Zero is more selfish than Kaname. Although he's somewhat emo, all he ever wanted was Yuuki's blood, his sorrow and his prejudice to pureblood vampires.


I think neither of them are selfish!
OK Zero has ever wanted Yuuki's blood and he is unable to forget his sorrow but he isn't selfish for all that, i think that if Zero was really selfish then he would have asked Yuuki to stay with him. When Zero said "the next time we meet i will kill you, Yuuki" i don't take this sentence as a threat because Zero will never ever harm Yuuki. The fact that he says "i will kill you if we meet again" is just Zero's own way to tell Yuuki "go with Kaname if it's what you want and don't worry for me anymore". In telling that to Yuuki, Zero takes away the guilt-feelings that Yuuki could feel if she had to choose between Zero and Kaname(here, there's no guilt because Zero not willing Yuuki then she has no other choice but to go with Kaname!). For me that doesn't show up selfishness from Zero but rather love!
Regarding Kaname, it's not selfishness either...Kaname has devoted his life to protect Yuuki(how a person like him can be portrayed as selfish?, really i wonder?) Kaname is deeply in love with Yuuki, he's somewhat obsessed with her. The only thing that we can say about Kaname is that he is possessive towards Yuuki because he wants her only for himself and he wants to spend eternity with her. Once again it's not selfishness but just absolute love!
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
Kaname has been suffering for 10 years. However, Crosskaien, you've made a great point.
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / japan hopefully o...
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
i hate kaname from the first look .i really hope he dies ...... sorry kaname fans
Member
1148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

kokoroo-chan wrote:

i hate kaname from the first look .i really hope he dies ...... sorry kaname fans


Agree with you and how i think he will die for sure xD But we will wait and see ;)
Zero GO GO GO <333 xD
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

kokoroo-chan wrote:

i hate kaname from the first look .i really hope he dies ...... sorry kaname fans




If Kaname dies, Yuuki dies too... and the rest of the pureblood race will no longer exist on this planet.
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / japan hopefully o...
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


kokoroo-chan wrote:

I hate kaname from the first look .I really hope he dies ...... sorry kaname fans




If Kaname dies, Yuuki dies too... and the rest of the pureblood race will no longer exist on this planet.




Sara is available.....u know

Seriously...

I do hate kaname cause he bullied zero for so long..
Using zero to protect yuuki and knowing that he loves her at the same time is too evil ....

I remembered when zero suck yuuki's blood for the first time...kaname showed a sad face back then..... i thought that he would get revenge on zero some day ..........But it turns out that it was all according to his plan

Furthermore I do like some evil characters such as lelouch from code geass or yagami light from death note ...both of these
Characters where devilish in a good way... they both wished peace and safeness for the whole world even if the way they choose to do it was totally wrong....

But as for kaname his reasons for all of his devilish actions is selfishness reasons .he killed people and would kill the whole world to be able to get with yuuki ,not to mention that he bullied my zero..

While zero on the other hand taught us ...how to sacrifice your love... be responsable as possible for your actions...

That's why I think zero who takes responsibility, hated being a vampire but on the same time it was a bless ...cause he can get closer to yuuki...

Sorry ....I'm totally carried away.....
But whether whom u like, zero or kaname ... we are friends cause, i am a vk fan and so do you.. .

finally ,No one would doubt that hino sensi is a brilliant mangaka ....to make such a complex love triangle.....
And made people discuss her well defined characters....

kokoroo


Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
If it weren't for Kaname actions being justified to ensure Yuuki's safety... and evidently to Zero to fend off against Rido, he would've become a Level E vampire in one quick blinding flash.

Kaname has every rights to kill the entire vampire council because they wanted the purebloods to be wiped off entirely. If you read chapter 49 more thoroughly, you'll understand the real truth.

Anyhow, I give you respect... and earned it.
1333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / behind you
Offline
Posted 5/13/09
yuki
1051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 5/14/09
Well, for me it's YUUKI!!!
Because...
-She loves Kaname which hurts Zero...
-At the same time, she shows affections towards Zero which also in turn hurts Kaname...
-And she's got the BEST of both worlds and selfishly hurts these two RADIANT BEINGS* just because she somehow likes them both...
-She also doesn't clearly indicate who she REALLY loves...
-Which makes Zero or Kaname look BAD for fans supporting Kaname/Yuuki or Zero /Yuuki pairings because these two bishounens show how GREAT their love for Yuuki is!!!

Seriously, I have long given up for the endless bickering of fans of which is better for Yuuki because she clearly DOESN'T deserve both!!!

I'd rather stick to Shiki and Rima!!! (KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!! )
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 5/14/09



Hanna17... you deserve a Pocky!!!!

1051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 5/17/09
Hehehe.... thanks.....
It's just that what I said is clearly a FACT...
Anyways... sometimes I even wonder why Kaname and Zero put up with her all the time!!!
I mean, seriously, what did she do?!?!
She only made these two hot guys FIGHT each other and just act like a DAMSEL IN DISTRESS!!! :fury:
If I'm in her place, I'd decide quickly who I love as to avoid any conflicts because I somehow feel GUILTY about IT.


Anyways, I'M A TOTAL SUPPORTER OF SHIKI AND RIMA!!! KYAAAAA!!!!!!
521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
kaname (shini)
Member
1148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
Kaname cause he thinks hes cool xD But he dont know that zero is more handsome and he protects yuuki in a kind way and not like kaname. xDD Kaname is like: Yuuki is mine.
And zero is like: I love yuuki but if she is happy with kaname she can go with him.
What better?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.