First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[MC]~~My Real Life............
Fanfic Lover
4966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / next 2 u............
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

Geh-san wrote:


YuUna96 wrote:


Geh-san wrote:

waaah monogatari no kawaii!!!
can't wait for the whole story!!
tell me as soon as you posted a chpter ne~onegai!


haii haii....of coz..i'm gonna post it tmr!!
but not a yakusoku ne!!


hai! i'll wait..ano i'm also included in ur fic?


of coz rei-chii....u included daijoubu!!
Fanfic Lover
4966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / next 2 u............
Offline
Posted 12/11/08 , edited 12/11/08
here Ep1 minna..........................enjoy!

Ep1>>



dat's it 4 ep1.............do comments guys!!
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
waah kakkoi!
yu chii's lucky! ur near yamachan and yuto!
nice chappy!
i'll wait for the other one!..eheh
oh yeah! yatta first one to read! i think
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

YuUna96 wrote:


Geh-san wrote:


YuUna96 wrote:


Geh-san wrote:

waaah monogatari no kawaii!!!
can't wait for the whole story!!
tell me as soon as you posted a chpter ne~onegai!


haii haii....of coz..i'm gonna post it tmr!!
but not a yakusoku ne!!


hai! i'll wait..ano i'm also included in ur fic?


of coz rei-chii....u included daijoubu!!


waah sankyuu yuu chii! we can be nippon dachis ne~
Fanfic Lover
4966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / next 2 u............
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

Geh-san wrote:


YuUna96 wrote:


Geh-san wrote:


YuUna96 wrote:


Geh-san wrote:

waaah monogatari no kawaii!!!
can't wait for the whole story!!
tell me as soon as you posted a chpter ne~onegai!


haii haii....of coz..i'm gonna post it tmr!!
but not a yakusoku ne!!


hai! i'll wait..ano i'm also included in ur fic?


of coz rei-chii....u included daijoubu!!


waah sankyuu yuu chii! we can be nippon dachis ne~


haii haii...ureshii-desu!!...n do itashimasu rei-chi!!!
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
woooaaahh!! .. sugoi yu - chan! i love itt!! .. :D
your so lucky! .. demo .. in the last part ..
woooh .. why are you crying? . :0 .. *worried*
Fanfic Lover
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wishing to be in...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
ehh?!
u cried?
nuuuuuu! dont cry DX
why ishh u crying TT^TT?
Fanfic Lover
4966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / next 2 u............
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

emkyuu wrote:

woooaaahh!! .. sugoi yu - chan! i love itt!! .. :D
your so lucky! .. demo .. in the last part ..
woooh .. why are you crying? . :0 .. *worried*


u will know soon...in ep2!!
Fanfic Lover
4966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / next 2 u............
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

mochicocoa wrote:

ehh?!
u cried?
nuuuuuu! dont cry DX
why ishh u crying TT^TT?


i will tell u in ep2 ne!!!.....please continue 2 read my fanfic!!
Moderator
4895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 12/11/08 , edited 12/12/08
ohh! i'm a miley fan :] lol
and this fic is cuute!
toodles!!
<3 Yuuki
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
oh.. is this really REAL??
then this is "Soo REALISTIC" ne??
^_^ anyway like it....
soo Realistic... [sarcastic smiles]
hehehehe^_^ keep it up~
Fanfic Lover
4966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / next 2 u............
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

deen22 wrote:

oh.. is this really REAL??
then this is "Soo REALISTIC" ne??
^_^ anyway like it....
soo Realistic... [sarcastic smiles]
hehehehe^_^ keep it up~


yupp it's so real!!!
thanx n ganbarimasu!!
Fanfic Lover
10923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

YuUna96 wrote:

here Ep1 minna..........................enjoy!

Ep1>>



dat's it 4 ep1.............do comments guys!!


hehe....so u were talking about dat day huh....i still remember it to and im in the first chappy!*happy*

Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

YuUna96 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:

woooaaahh!! .. sugoi yu - chan! i love itt!! .. :D
your so lucky! .. demo .. in the last part ..
woooh .. why are you crying? . :0 .. *worried*


u will know soon...in ep2!!


oohh .. okei!! .. i can't wait for it~! .. hahaha .. :d
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

YuUna96 wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


YuUna96 wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


YuUna96 wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

Yosha!!
now go start the chappy!!
teasing partner!! xDD


yea,sure!!!...glad 2 be ur teasing partner!!........




same here!!
hik hik!! xDD ^-^


ne,the e-mail u gave 2 me....is it ym or msn??


wait..i didn't give you my e-mail ne??
i think you gave me ur e-mail..
anyway..the messenger we're chatting at is yahoo.. ^-^


ohh really??...can we chat there now....n ur e-mail please??


yeah..
umh.. u on??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.