First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Icon Request
Posted 3/19/09

Denisejoy19 wrote:

Username:Denisejoy19
Text:Denise
Picture:
Which mod do you want to make it?anyone


here u go sry 4 d l8 rply (I'm still making d other 1)

Posted 3/19/09

Denisejoy19 wrote:


XXsoltyXX wrote:

If you want an icon just request here ^^

just fill out dis--
Username:
Text:
Picture:
Which mod do you want to make it?



Username:Denisejoy19
Text:Denisejoy19,Support Me
Picture: or
Which mod do you want to make it?anyone




here u go sry its a bit simple do u still want d other one??
Requester
10637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

XXsoltyXX wrote:


Denisejoy19 wrote:


XXsoltyXX wrote:

If you want an icon just request here ^^

just fill out dis--
Username:
Text:
Picture:
Which mod do you want to make it?



Username:Denisejoy19
Text:Denisejoy19,Support Me
Picture: or
Which mod do you want to make it?anyone




here u go sry its a bit simple do u still want d other one??


okay!!!!thx
Posted 3/19/09

Denisejoy19 wrote:


XXsoltyXX wrote:


Denisejoy19 wrote:


XXsoltyXX wrote:

If you want an icon just request here ^^

just fill out dis--
Username:
Text:
Picture:
Which mod do you want to make it?



Username:Denisejoy19
Text:Denisejoy19,Support Me
Picture: or
Which mod do you want to make it?anyone




here u go sry its a bit simple do u still want d other one??


okay!!!!thx


here u go I'm sry the "Support Me" wont fit
Requester
10637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

XXsoltyXX wrote:


Denisejoy19 wrote:


XXsoltyXX wrote:


Denisejoy19 wrote:


XXsoltyXX wrote:

If you want an icon just request here ^^

just fill out dis--
Username:
Text:
Picture:
Which mod do you want to make it?



Username:Denisejoy19
Text:Denisejoy19,Support Me
Picture: or
Which mod do you want to make it?anyone




here u go sry its a bit simple do u still want d other one??


okay!!!!thx


here u go I'm sry the "Support Me" wont fit


oh!that's fine
Posted 3/22/09 , edited 3/22/09


XXsoltyXX wrote:




Text:utau101,support me[no comma]
Picture:

Which mod do you want to make it?XXsoltyXX

adiyado asiemas-ty-thank you
Posted 3/26/09 , edited 3/26/09

utau101 wrote:


XXsoltyXX wrote:




Text:utau101,support me[no comma]
Picture:

Which mod do you want to make it?XXsoltyXX

adiyado asiemas-ty-thank you


sry 4 d rply (internet connection problems ) uhm the first pic (yuki n' zero) is a .gif I cant an icon using a .gif pic uhm can u pliz gimme another kind of pics? (.jpg, .bmp, etc. exp. .gif)
Requester
23440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/1/09 , edited 4/1/09


Username: sakusyaorockz
Text: ssrockz (no need to put full username ^^)
Picture:

Which mod do you want to make it?: whoever is available ^^

PS: can make it square?? coz me wanna use it for my msn display picture..... *heheheh* the face of sakura and syaoran are more important.. lol

thanks!!
Posted 4/1/09

sakusyaorockz wrote:



Username: sakusyaorockz
Text: ssrockz (no need to put full username ^^)
Picture:

Which mod do you want to make it?: whoever is available ^^

PS: can make it square?? coz me wanna use it for my msn display picture..... *heheheh* the face of sakura and syaoran are more important.. lol

thanks!!


I'll make dis one juz gimme uhm.... 1hr (myt b l8 though )
Requester
23440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/1/09


haha!! okie// thanks!! >_< take ur time~
Posted 4/1/09

sakusyaorockz wrote:



haha!! okie// thanks!! >_< take ur time~


here I hope dis is okay (kinda ugly srry )

Requester
23440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/1/09


thanks! ^_^
Requester
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/23/09 , edited 4/23/09
Requester
1646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Closing To The......
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:




here u go!



Requester
3055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / will you stalk me...
Offline
Posted 4/30/09

Username:midnight_sapphire

Text:sapphire-chan
Picture:

Which mod do you want to make it?
XXsoltyXX


thnx a bunch in advance..^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.