First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Icon Request
Posted 4/30/09

midnight_sapphire wrote:


Username:midnight_sapphire

Text:sapphire-chan
Picture:

Which mod do you want to make it?
XXsoltyXX


thnx a bunch in advance..^^


sorry if its bad >.<
Requester
3055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / will you stalk me...
Offline
Posted 5/1/09

szhiya wrote:


midnight_sapphire wrote:


Username:midnight_sapphire

Text:sapphire-chan
Picture:

Which mod do you want to make it?
XXsoltyXX


thnx a bunch in advance..^^


sorry if its bad >.<


no..it's good..i love it..!!thnx^__^
Requester
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/1/09

AngelRing198 wrote:


TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:




here u go!






Oh Okay Thanks
12191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/09 , edited 5/22/09
Username:Happypasta1111
Text:Pasta-chan
Picture:

Which mod do you want to make it?anyone
Posted 5/27/09

happypasta1111 wrote:

Username:Happypasta1111
Text:Pasta-chan


Which mod do you want to make it?anyone

hope it's ok v.v

Requester
390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / OVA THE R A I N B...
Offline
Posted 5/30/09 , edited 5/30/09
Username:alice951[if u dont want to write it in..its fine :D]
text:KaiLin<3
Pic:

Thx A Bunch And A whole lot of candy in total advance :3
If theres any problem...Please Quote..I'll say sorry with a basket of cookies >.<
Oh Sorry! I just realised i forgot to put the mod..erm..anyone? As Long as their sweet and sugary and willing to do it...
XD Thx..If The pics to big sorry...i'll would be happy to get another pic...
+Sweet Chocolate cookies for the mod :3+
Posted 5/30/09

alice951 wrote:

Username:alice951[if u dont want to write it in..its fine :D]
text:KaiLin<3
Pic:

Thx A Bunch And A whole lot of candy in total advance :3
If theres any problem...Please Quote..I'll say sorry with a basket of cookies >.<
Oh Sorry! I just realised i forgot to put the mod..erm..anyone? As Long as their sweet and sugary and willing to do it...
XD Thx..If The pics to big sorry...i'll would be happy to get another pic...
+Sweet Chocolate cookies for the mod :3+


if it's too big it ain't a problem(can be resized),the thing is it has quite a bad quality(it's blurry) ^^'

Requester
390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / OVA THE R A I N B...
Offline
Posted 5/31/09

pineapple_just4me wrote:


alice951 wrote:

Username:alice951[if u dont want to write it in..its fine :D]
text:KaiLin<3
Pic:

Thx A Bunch And A whole lot of candy in total advance :3
If theres any problem...Please Quote..I'll say sorry with a basket of cookies >.<
Oh Sorry! I just realised i forgot to put the mod..erm..anyone? As Long as their sweet and sugary and willing to do it...
XD Thx..If The pics to big sorry...i'll would be happy to get another pic...
+Sweet Chocolate cookies for the mod :3+


if it's too big it ain't a problem(can be resized),the thing is it has quite a bad quality(it's blurry) ^^'


Oh Yeah...It is blurry
LOL...
Okay..How about...
Posted 5/31/09

alice951 wrote:


Oh Yeah...It is blurry
LOL...
Okay..How about...

etto..as i said,its size doesn't matter ^^' the PIC doesn't have a high quality...could you please change it?

Requester
390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / OVA THE R A I N B...
Offline
Posted 6/1/09

pineapple_just4me wrote:


alice951 wrote:


Oh Yeah...It is blurry
LOL...
Okay..How about...

etto..as i said,its size doesn't matter ^^' the PIC doesn't have a high quality...could you please change it?



Oh Sorry for all the trouble! A bag of cookies for saying sorry in advance >.<
Hope this pic is good..if it isnt...Then Is It troublesome to ask of u to help me get a pic..i'm SO sorry T_T
Posted 6/1/09

alice951 wrote:



Oh Sorry for all the trouble! A bag of cookies for saying sorry in advance >.<
Hope this pic is good..if it isnt...Then Is It troublesome to ask of u to help me get a pic..i'm SO sorry T_T

yup,this one was good.here you go :3


Requester
390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / OVA THE R A I N B...
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

pineapple_just4me wrote:


alice951 wrote:



Oh Sorry for all the trouble! A bag of cookies for saying sorry in advance >.<
Hope this pic is good..if it isnt...Then Is It troublesome to ask of u to help me get a pic..i'm SO sorry T_T

yup,this one was good.here you go :3



Thank YOU X1000000000000000000000000000 Its Absoutely my style :3 Thx again

Posted 7/2/09 , edited 7/2/09
Username: 1CExC01Dx10VE
Text: Support Us
Picture:

Posted 7/3/09

1CExC01Dx10VE wrote:

Username: 1CExC01Dx10VE
Text: Support Us
Picture:


uhm,the pic is kinda blurry and it'll turn out bad (:

Posted 7/24/09
Username: Twiinsisters-
Text: Mika
Picture:
Which mod do you want to make it? XXsoltyXX
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.