First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
*NEW* Membership cards~!
Moderator
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/09


Moderator
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/09



Member
2515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Seiteirei
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
THANK YOU YAMA-CHAN~~~!!! I guess a lot of people like the Namine type~
Moderator
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

sakura04119 wrote:

THANK YOU YAMA-CHAN~~~!!! I guess a lot of people like the Namine type~


Yes, and personally, I think that one is the best too. (Followed by the Disgaea one.) The worst one is the Jigoku Shoujo one. ==
Member
2515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Seiteirei
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
It's creepy anyway... ^^"
Creator
12773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Lemon Planet,...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:


sakura04119 wrote:

THANK YOU YAMA-CHAN~~~!!! I guess a lot of people like the Namine type~


Yes, and personally, I think that one is the best too. (Followed by the Disgaea one.) The worst one is the Jigoku Shoujo one. ==


I think it's because the color...green...
Moderator
2883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Celestia
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
Yep the green is too dark =X it doesn't really match. Maybe make it a bit lighter or change the colors O_O"

BTW yama-chan, how about you try having a avi request section and put a banner on the group page XD
Moderator
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

teaquila wrote:

Yep the green is too dark =X it doesn't really match. Maybe make it a bit lighter or change the colors O_O"

BTW yama-chan, how about you try having a avi request section and put a banner on the group page XD


Thanks for the feedback. ^^

Avi request section? Hmm... and who will be taking the request?
Moderator
2883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Celestia
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:


teaquila wrote:

Yep the green is too dark =X it doesn't really match. Maybe make it a bit lighter or change the colors O_O"

BTW yama-chan, how about you try having a avi request section and put a banner on the group page XD


Thanks for the feedback. ^^

Avi request section? Hmm... and who will be taking the request?


Well I could but I'm not so sure if the others want. =X
Member
22034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 1/11/09


Done ~!
Moderator
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

gumface wrote:

Name : Momo
Gender : Femake
Baddie : Aya
Card style :Style #4


Your picture...?
Moderator
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

teaquila wrote:


bubblegum-samurai wrote:


teaquila wrote:

Yep the green is too dark =X it doesn't really match. Maybe make it a bit lighter or change the colors O_O"

BTW yama-chan, how about you try having a avi request section and put a banner on the group page XD


Thanks for the feedback. ^^

Avi request section? Hmm... and who will be taking the request?


Well I could but I'm not so sure if the others want. =X


Why not? Your avis are great. <3
Member
22034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:


gumface wrote:

Name : Momo
Gender : Female
Baddie : Aya
Card style :Style #4


Your picture...?


here's the picture! ^_^

Moderator
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

Baddies-Lover wrote:


bubblegum-samurai wrote:


sakura04119 wrote:

THANK YOU YAMA-CHAN~~~!!! I guess a lot of people like the Namine type~


Yes, and personally, I think that one is the best too. (Followed by the Disgaea one.) The worst one is the Jigoku Shoujo one. ==


I think it's because the color...green...



Me :I like green
Agito :I like green. *switches to Akito*
Akito :Me loves green!!! XDXDXD *pulls off eyepatch*
Lind :Green rocks.
Nagihiko :Green... yay, green.
Nadeshiko :GREEN!! =D
Moderator
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/11/09



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.