First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
[R e q u e s t] Banner~
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 12/18/08
Text : Welcome To Hana Chii's Profile~
About Meh
Supports
Wat I Hate
Come Again~
Color of text : anything that matches
Crop : yes
Animation : no
Extra : brushes
Picture :

srry if am asking 2 much ><;

pending princesita
Member
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Text :Kim_chan!
Color of text :blue or purple
Crop :yes
Animation :no
Extra (ex. brushs/stars/hearts) :hearts
Picture (pls put in spoiler) :

thanks alots!
Member
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
srry! forgot to put in spolier ^^
Member
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/21/08
Text :SC RP Role Playing
Color of text :anything that goes with it
Crop :i dont care
Animation :no
Extra (ex. brushs/stars/hearts) :anything that fits
Picture


pending princesita
Member
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/21/08
Text :SC RP Join Now
Color of text :anything that goes with it
Crop :sure
Animation :can u make one with animation and one without?? thnx
Extra (ex. brushs/stars/hearts) :anything that fits
Picture


pending princesita
Member
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/20/08
hey! can i hav another!n_n]

Text :shakuganyawen25 - kim-chan
Color of text : any colour that matches
Crop :yes
Animation :no
Extra (ex. brushs/stars/hearts) :stars
Picture (pls put in spoiler) :


thanks!
Done
-Midnight_Starz
Posted 12/20/08

_Hanazono_ wrote:

Text : Welcome To Hana Chii's Profile~
About Meh
Supports
Wat I Hate
Come Again~
Color of text : anything that matches
Crop : yes
Animation : no
Extra : brushes
Picture :

srry if am asking 2 much ><;

pending princesita


done

srry this took me to long ive been busy >-<
Posted 12/20/08 , edited 12/20/08


uhmm ^^; u 4got 2make the 1 that says "Welcome 2 hana chiis profile~" en these r awsome thx again ;]
Posted 12/20/08

_Hanazono_ wrote:



uhmm ^^; u 4got 2make the 1 that says "Welcome 2 hana chiis profile~" en these r awsome thx again ;]


oh srry >-< here

Posted 12/20/08

princesita wrote:


_Hanazono_ wrote:



uhmm ^^; u 4got 2make the 1 that says "Welcome 2 hana chiis profile~" en these r awsome thx again ;]


oh srry >-< here



ty~ en srry 4 the bother >-o
Special Mod
35755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

ShakuganYawen25 wrote:

hey! can i hav another!n_n]

Text :shakuganyawen25 - kim-chan
Color of text : any colour that matches
Crop :yes
Animation :no
Extra (ex. brushs/stars/hearts) :stars
Picture (pls put in spoiler) :


thanks!
Done
-Midnight_Starz

Here, you go. Hope you like it ;]

Member
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
hey! thanks! that so kawaii!>.<
Member
1875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seoul
Offline
Posted 12/20/08 , edited 12/21/08
Member
23508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm kinda trying...
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
Text :
1.welcome to my profile!
2.about me
3.likes
4.dislikes
5.add my please!
6.please come again^^
Color of text : anything that matchs^^
Crop :yes please
Animation :yes
Extra (ex. brushs/stars/hearts) : anything cute you pick ^-^
Picture (pls put in spoiler) :
Posted 12/21/08

siarra122 wrote:

Text :SC RP Role Playing
Color of text :anything that goes with it
Crop :i dont care
Animation :no
Extra (ex. brushs/stars/hearts) :anything that fits
Picture


pending princesita


done

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.