First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
[A p p l i c a t i o n] Mod~
Posted 12/10/08 , edited 12/20/08
User :
Name :
Programs :
How often can u help out :
Why do u want 2 be a mod?? :
Wat can u do :
Wat Mod do u want 2 b? :
Examples : (in spoiler)

(if me [princesita ] nor Athena-chan[Midnight_Starz] dont quote u within a week its probably rejected)
Member
75093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / kya~ *screams* st...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
User :Eclipxenight
Name : Natsumi
Programs : photoshop
How often can u help out : everyday
Why do u want 2 be a mod??: so i could get better at making avis
Wat can u do : avis
Wat Mod do u want 2 b?: a regular mod
Examples : (in spoiler):
Special Mod
35755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

EclipxeNight wrote:

User :Eclipxenight
Name : Natsumi
Programs : photoshop
How often can u help out : everyday
Why do u want 2 be a mod??: so i could get better at making avis
Wat can u do : avis
Wat Mod do u want 2 b?: a regular mod
Examples : (in spoiler):

Approved!
I can approve people right, Kim-Chan? o_o;
Posted 12/10/08

princesita wrote:

User :Anna_chan_13
Name :Anna-chan
Programs :Gimp, PhotoScrape
How often can u help out :Almost everday...
Why do u want 2 be a mod?? :I like to make aviis! They r soo fun!
Wat can u do :Avii and a little of banners
Wat Mod do u want 2 b? :a regular one...
Examples : (in spoiler)




Posted 12/11/08

Midnight_Starz wrote:


EclipxeNight wrote:

User :Eclipxenight
Name : Natsumi
Programs : photoshop
How often can u help out : everyday
Why do u want 2 be a mod??: so i could get better at making avis
Wat can u do : avis
Wat Mod do u want 2 b?: a regular mod
Examples : (in spoiler):

Approved!
I can approve people right, Kim-Chan? o_o;


yeah dont worry xD
Posted 12/11/08

EclipxeNight wrote:

User :Eclipxenight
Name : Natsumi
Programs : photoshop
How often can u help out : everyday
Why do u want 2 be a mod??: so i could get better at making avis
Wat can u do : avis
Wat Mod do u want 2 b?: a regular mod
Examples : (in spoiler):


please put ur examples on the mod examples page ^-^
Member
6269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
User : RainiiSunny
Name : Sammi
Programs : Photoshop CS3
How often can u help out : often
Why do u want 2 be a mod?? : Cuz i like to help pple out ^^
Wat can u do : much
Wat Mod do u want 2 b? : just a mod ?
Examples :
Posted 12/11/08 , edited 12/11/08

princesita wrote:

User :
Name :
Programs :
How often can u help out :
Why do u want 2 be a mod?? :
Wat can u do :
Wat Mod do u want 2 b? :
Examples : (in spoiler)


User :kimya
Name :kimya
Programs :paint , photoscape ,gimpshop
How often can u help out :whenever there is a request
Why do u want 2 be a mod?? :i wanna help this group
Wat can u do :avatars / banners / icons
Wat Mod do u want 2 b? :nor mal mod
Examples : (in spoiler)
Posted 12/11/08
User :Drive-B
Name :Haru-chan
Programs :photoscape and GIMP(photofiltre and photoshopcs3 extended,have but can't use yet ><)
How often can u help out :everyday, about 8 hours per day XD
Why do u want 2 be a mod?? :i wanna help this group, it's awesome and im improving mii avii making I think XD
Wat can u do :avatars / icons (im lazy but banners too, dividers im gud at and manga coloring, it depends on GIMP, da color sometimes comes out gray XP sometimes, it's super-duper okay!!!!!!!!!!!)
Wat Mod do u want 2 b? :avii making, sometimes manga coloring and divider thingys im okay~ actually, any kinda maker's awesome 4 mii XD so it's your choice!
Examples : (sucky but i tried XD)
Posted 12/11/08 , edited 12/11/08


User : smileycupcakes
Name : cupcake
Programs : gimp photoscape photoshop
How often can u help out : i go online everyday
Why do u want 2 be a mod?? : i want to help
Wat can u do : make aviis,banners,icons,sigs
Wat Mod do u want 2 b? : regular
Examples : (in spoiler)

Member
3295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
User : lilchinkymui
Name : chanda
Programs : Photoshop
How often can u help out : Everyday (hopefully not too much hw ><)
Why do u want 2 be a mod?? : I like making banners and avis
Wat can u do : Banners, avis
Wat Mod do u want 2 b? : a regular mod? o.O
Examples : (in spoiler)

Member
789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my room ~desu!
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
User : Chocolatefizz
Name : Yumiko
Programs : Photoshop
How often can u help out : Everyday except weekends
Why do u want 2 be a mod?? : I wanna help out the group!
Wat can u do : Aviis, banners, icons and profile themes
Wat Mod do u want 2 b? : regular
Examples : (in spoiler)
Member
3985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / panoramic view......
Offline
Posted 12/12/08 , edited 12/12/08
User :
kateamores

Name :
kate-chan

Programs :
photoshop CS2 and GIMP

How often can u help out :
on my free time or vacant weekdays and weekends

Why do u want 2 be a mod?? :
I want to make avatars.

Wat can u do :
Edit pics, Design, Just name it...

Wat Mod do u want 2 b? :
avvie-making mod, and forum mod..hehehe..just name it..

Examples : (in spoiler)

Member
9892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/08 , edited 12/13/08
User : sapphirea
Name : Sa-chan
Programs : photoscape
How often can u help out : everyday, as long as i want to XD XD
Why do u want 2 be a mod?? : i wanna help out in d group
Wat can u do : banners,avvies,icons
Wat Mod do u want 2 b? : avvie and banner mod
Examples : (in spoiler)
originals:


Posted 12/12/08

Drive-B wrote:

User :Drive-B
Name :Haru-chan
Programs :photoscape and GIMP(photofiltre and photoshopcs3 extended,have but can't use yet ><)
How often can u help out :everyday, about 8 hours per day XD
Why do u want 2 be a mod?? :i wanna help this group, it's awesome and im improving mii avii making I think XD
Wat can u do :avatars / icons (im lazy but banners too, dividers im gud at and manga coloring, it depends on GIMP, da color sometimes comes out gray XP sometimes, it's super-duper okay!!!!!!!!!!!)
Wat Mod do u want 2 b? :avii making, sometimes manga coloring and divider thingys im okay~ actually, any kinda maker's awesome 4 mii XD so it's your choice!
Examples : (sucky but i tried XD)


Approved

plz post ur examples in the mod examples page and invite ur buddies
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.