First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership cards
Creator
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

brass123 wrote:

Username:brass123
Name:Yuuki-chan
DOB:June 21
Color:Red
Comments:-
Quote:-
Picture:


Here:
Creator
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

mia5454 wrote:

Username: mia5454
Name: mia-chan
DOB: April 20
Color: you choose w/e tht suits
Comments: plz n thanks ~lalalalalalalalala~
Quote:He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare, And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere.
Picture(s):


It's done!
Creator
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

The_silent_bat wrote:

Username: The_silent_bat
Name: Bat_chan
DOB: August 8
Color: midnight blue
Comments: awesome group
Quote: neko-chan is sooo KAWAII!!!


Complete!

Good ne?
Creator
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

winteroo wrote:

Username:winteroo
Name: cold-chan
DOB: dec10/1994
Color:anything
Quote: u r my blue jewel


back pic:


small pic :



It's finally here! Thnx 4 waiting!
Moderator
1916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / i HATE u for asking!
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

MewCuxie12 wrote:


mia5454 wrote:

Username: mia5454
Name: mia-chan
DOB: April 20
Color: you choose w/e tht suits
Comments: plz n thanks ~lalalalalalalalala~
Quote:He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare, And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere.
Picture(s):


It's done!


THANK U!!!!
18103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / ⓊⒶⒺ
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

MewCuxie12 wrote:


winteroo wrote:

Username:winteroo
Name: cold-chan
DOB: dec10/1994
Color:anything
Quote: u r my blue jewel


back pic:


small pic :



It's finally here! Thnx 4 waiting!


woow its awesome , thank u so much
A.S. fan
19300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/21/09 , edited 4/1/09


Username: AmuTsukiyomi
Name: Miru
DOB: May 19
Color: Purple
Comments: Thanks!
Quote: Drew, Draw, Drawn!
Picture:


Done-aniMefreAk_xD
A.S. fan
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

MewCuxie12 wrote:


brass123 wrote:

Username:brass123
Name:Yuuki-chan
DOB:June 21
Color:Red
Comments:-
Quote:-
Picture:


Here:


thanks!it's so cool!!!
A.S. fan
14602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / united states
Offline
Posted 1/26/09


Username:LaRebeldeRaven
Name:Raven
DOB: 11-27
Color: ......
Comments: thank you very much for doing this for us ^^
Quote:honto no jibun!

Moderator
182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tennessee
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

Username: StarlightNavigation
Name: Neko-kun
DOB: 2/20
Color: a very nice shiny blue like this (w/o gradient... or with)
Comments: I love your work!!!
Quote: Charater Transformation: Snow Angel!
Picture(s):
Posted 1/29/09

Username:lightwhitehorse
Name:light-chan
DOB:Nov. 14
Color:any blue
Comments:?
Quote:Watashi No Kokoro Unlock!
Picture(s):



Username:lightwhitehorse
Name:light-chan
DOB:Nov. 14
Color:orange or light blue
Comments:?
Quote:Watashi No Kokoro Unlock!
Picture(s):


can u make 2 one with each pic to see which one is better.....please & thank u
if u can't make 2 that is ok
Posted 2/6/09
Username: adila97
Name:Adila
DOB:October 9
Color:Blue
Comments:-
Quote: Drew, Draw, Drawn
Picture:
A.S. fan
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime World
Offline
Posted 3/11/09 , edited 3/31/09
username:Yuri555
name:Elaine
DOB:march 19
color: BLUE
comments:-
quote:character change: Amulet heart
pic:
A.S. fan
9578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tsuna's house.
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

Username: twilight150
Name: Rynmi
DOB: Sep 9
Color:red or pink
Comments:Cool group! looking forword to it!
Quote: hmm.. i dont think i have one at the top of my head...
Picture(s):
A.S. fan
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime World
Offline
Posted 3/16/09
username:Yuri555
name:harumi chan
dob:3/19
color:blue
Quote: Amulet Spade
Pic:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.