First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
[R e q u e s t] icon~
Member
10764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

2_2_kewl_ wrote:


xXyuki202Xx wrote:


2_2_kewl_ wrote:


xXyuki202Xx wrote:


2_2_kewl_ wrote:


xXyuki202Xx wrote:

mod requesting: 2_2_kewl_
What you want written: Support Magical X Miracle Fans
and color theme: ummm dosen't matter...
pic: umm one for each face...


i guess i'm done~ 2_2_kewl_


here you go~

any changes?
should I make one for the second pic too?


umm it great...but i wanted an icon for each face... sorry if its too much...


ahhhh~ that's figures lolz~ ... for EVERY face? including the ones in the second pic? o.o



yes please...


that makes life easier... yet harder... it's gna take me a while, and i might forget so, if I don't get it to u in two days, remind me and not just for this either D:
~ mis very busy... sry


yes...thanks a bunch!!! ^_^
Member
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

xXyuki202Xx wrote:

mod requesting: 2_2_kewl_
What you want written: Support Magical X Miracle Fans
and color theme: ummm dosen't matter...
pic: umm one for each face...


i guess i'm done~ 2_2_kewl_


yay~ I'm done ^^

sry I dun live up to my examples... i'm running out of ideas >.<
and sry for da simplicity of em'z ... o.o
hope you likes em anywayz
Member
10764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

2_2_kewl_ wrote:


xXyuki202Xx wrote:

mod requesting: 2_2_kewl_
What you want written: Support Magical X Miracle Fans
and color theme: ummm dosen't matter...
pic: umm one for each face...


i guess i'm done~ 2_2_kewl_


yay~ I'm done ^^

sry I dun live up to my examples... i'm running out of ideas >.<
and sry for da simplicity of em'z ... o.o
hope you likes em anywayz


omg...thanks a lot!! ^^
Posted 1/17/09 , edited 2/7/09
mod requesting:aniMefrEAk_XD
What you want written:support me!
and color theme:something that matches
pic:(in spoiler)


Done-aniMefreAk_xD
Special Mod
35755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

jennyn1 wrote:

mod requesting:Midnight_starz
What you want written:support me!
and color theme:something that matches
pic:(in spoiler)

I'm sorry but I don't make icons..o.o
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/25/09

Midnight_Starz wrote:


jennyn1 wrote:

mod requesting:aniME_Freak
What you want written:support me!
and color theme:something that matches
pic:(in spoiler)

I'm sorry but I don't make icons..o.o

its okay


3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here.
Offline
Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/25/09
mod requesting:aniMefreAk_xD
What you want written: Moonlight_angel2
and color theme: any
pic:


Done-aniMefreAk_xD
Moderator
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Moonlight_angel2 wrote:

mod requesting:aniMefreAk_xD
What you want written: Moonlight_angel2
and color theme: any
pic:


PENDING-aniMefreAk_xD


Done


Here you go~ Hope you like it~! ^^
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here.
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:


Moonlight_angel2 wrote:

mod requesting:aniMefreAk_xD
What you want written: Moonlight_angel2
and color theme: any
pic:


PENDING-aniMefreAk_xD


Done


Here you go~ Hope you like it~! ^^


Thank u!! It's so pretty!
Moderator
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

Moonlight_angel2 wrote:


aniMefreAk_xD wrote:


Moonlight_angel2 wrote:

mod requesting:aniMefreAk_xD
What you want written: Moonlight_angel2
and color theme: any
pic:


PENDING-aniMefreAk_xD


Done


Here you go~ Hope you like it~! ^^


Thank u!! It's so pretty!


No problem~! ^^
Moderator
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

jennyn1 wrote:

mod requesting:aniMefrEAk_XD
What you want written:support me!
and color theme:something that matches
pic:(in spoiler)


PENDING-aniMefreAk_xD


Done


Here you go~ Sorry for the late reply!!!!!! >.< the icon looks bad cauz i was rushing,so if u want me to do another icon better,then plz ask!
Posted 2/8/09

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:


jennyn1 wrote:

mod requesting:aniMefrEAk_XD
What you want written:support me!
and color theme:something that matches
pic:(in spoiler)


PENDING-aniMefreAk_xD


Done


Here you go~ Sorry for the late reply!!!!!! >.< the icon looks bad cauz i was rushing,so if u want me to do another icon better,then plz ask!


Awww... Its kawaii. thx so much
Moderator
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 2/8/09


no problem! ^^
Posted 2/9/09
mod requesting:princesita
What you want written:xxMiyu-chanxx, Miyu/Miyuki
and color theme:uh...any?^^;
pic:(in spoiler)
Member
14637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

mod requesting:anyone^^
What you want written:Support us! , Best of MaAn
and color theme:pink
pic:(in spoiler)



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.