First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
crunchroll the place where all the weeabos and the animunoobs gather
1954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere but nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/10/08 , edited 12/10/08
seriously if this site didnt give out quality service i would have been gone from this place after seeing the forums that would want me to go an hero

give me some insights in this matter

true or false

in b4 gtfo mah forums,gb2 /b/,b&,facepalm,slowpoke.jpg

here we go


http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Wapanese


oh last thing anybody who disagrees with me is now a weeabo or an animunoob

kkthxbye


for the narutards out there heres a warning

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Codey_Porter
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Right behind you!
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
I agree with you totally.
33522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
It's true, I agree with you.
You just get used all of it after a while.
1954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere but nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
Ahh... yeah.
Just get use to it.
Posted 12/10/08

lanoche wrote:

seriously if this site didnt give out quality service i would have been gone from this place after seeing the forums that would want me to go an hero

give me some insights in this matter

true or false

in b4 gtfo mah forums,gb2 /b/,b&,facepalm,slowpoke.jpg

here we go


http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Wapanese


then why do you come here
553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Antonio TX
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
I have to agree with you there. Damn good service, but the community is quite... umm... cheerful?
1954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere but nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/10/08 , edited 12/10/08

animenerd92 wrote:


lanoche wrote:

seriously if this site didnt give out quality service i would have been gone from this place after seeing the forums that would want me to go an hero

give me some insights in this matter

true or false

in b4 gtfo mah forums,gb2 /b/,b&,facepalm,slowpoke.jpg

here we go


http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Wapanese


then why do you come here

we have a winrar
12271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
Hmmm...I like the community. It's so different from reality!!
But I have to agree wit u!!
9591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vancouver, Washin...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

lanoche wrote:

seriously if this site didnt give out quality service i would have been gone from this place after seeing the forums that would want me to go an hero

give me some insights in this matter

true or false

in b4 gtfo mah forums,gb2 /b/,b&,facepalm,slowpoke.jpg

here we go


http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Wapanese


oh last thing anybody who disagrees with me is now a weeabo or an animunoob

kkthxbye


for the narutards out there heres a warning

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Codey_Porter


it greatly annoys me when people use "this is so kawaii" I kind of find the japanese stuff on here at times insulting. But ya, U get used to it >.>
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
Bad Troll is Bad.
1954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere but nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/10/08 , edited 12/10/08

hoogleman wrote:


lanoche wrote:

seriously if this site didnt give out quality service i would have been gone from this place after seeing the forums that would want me to go an hero

give me some insights in this matter

true or false

in b4 gtfo mah forums,gb2 /b/,b&,facepalm,slowpoke.jpg

here we go


http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Wapanese


oh last thing anybody who disagrees with me is now a weeabo or an animunoob

kkthxbye


for the narutards out there heres a warning

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Codey_Porter


it greatly annoys me when people use "this is so kawaii" I kind of find the japanese stuff on here at times insulting. But ya, U get used to it >.>


dont you think so

theyre not japanese so why try to be one have you read this link http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Wapanese

oh heres another thing about taht



wapanese in a nutshell
9591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vancouver, Washin...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

lanoche wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


lanoche wrote:

seriously if this site didnt give out quality service i would have been gone from this place after seeing the forums that would want me to go an hero

give me some insights in this matter

true or false

in b4 gtfo mah forums,gb2 /b/,b&,facepalm,slowpoke.jpg

here we go


http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Wapanese


oh last thing anybody who disagrees with me is now a weeabo or an animunoob

kkthxbye


for the narutards out there heres a warning

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Codey_Porter


it greatly annoys me when people use "this is so kawaii" I kind of find the japanese stuff on here at times insulting. But ya, U get used to it >.>


dont you think so

theyre not japanese so why try to be one have you read this link http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Wapanese

oh heres another thing about taht



wapanese in a nutshell


lol I dont really mind people using the term like once in a while but when I see people in the chat thingy using it continuously, it gets a bit annoying and when I say im Japanese >.>. People get like.....obsessed and they start asking me questions about Japan >.>. Now thats annoying >.>
1954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere but nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/10/08 , edited 12/10/08

hoogleman wrote:



lol I dont really mind people using the term like once in a while but when I see people in the chat thingy using it continuously, it gets a bit annoying and when I say im Japanese >.>. People get like.....obsessed and they start asking me questions about Japan >.>. Now thats annoying >.>


oh then youll love this whole long wapanese quote i still laugh every time i read this

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi(small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)
9591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vancouver, Washin...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

lanoche wrote:


hoogleman wrote:



lol I dont really mind people using the term like once in a while but when I see people in the chat thingy using it continuously, it gets a bit annoying and when I say im Japanese >.>. People get like.....obsessed and they start asking me questions about Japan >.>. Now thats annoying >.>


oh then youll love this whole long wapanese quote i still laugh every time i read this

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi(small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)


LOL where did u get this...wikipedia? o.o
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.